random anything.

Given To Fly

On 5/1/2022 at 7:38 PM, DaleP said:

Been wanting to watch this anime Jujutsu Kaisen. It's 2020, 24 episodes from the first series.

Don't ask me how I found the link (by chance). I can't watch it all in one go so downloaded them just in case.... 😁

If you find the 2021 series, please let me know. Ta!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkATomYxe24&list=PL5V-PCWtDAOokOSmfafurgMR-0kkdRDFW&index=2

I never managed to got into the anime thing i locked up some old ps1 games for nostalgia purposes and found tekken, there was a movie and i watched that on youtube and that was quite entertaining.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I never managed to got into the anime thing i locked up some old ps1 games for nostalgia purposes and found tekken, there was a movie and i watched that on youtube and that was quite entertaining.

Same here. I have watched a couple of the classics like Akira, and Ghost in the Shell, but that's about it I think.

• Like 1

If you're feeling down about your situation just take a watch at this video.

It actually shook me to the bones. Never seen anything like this in my life....

Puts things into perspective!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mr H said:

This may be one way of feeling you are fortunate but the problem is....you are focusing on poverty and making yourself feel better.

When in fact, we should be so grateful that we can drink relatively clean water by simply turning on a tap or that we have hands we can type a keyboard without even putting a focus on some unfortunate people. You get what you focus on. There is so many things we can be grateful if you think....but it goes over many people's head.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, DaleP said:

This may be one way of feeling you are fortunate but the problem is....you are focusing on poverty and making yourself feel better.

When in fact, we should be so grateful that we can drink relatively clean water by simply turning on a tap or that we have hands we can type a keyboard without even putting a focus on some unfortunate people. You get what you focus on. There is so many things we can be grateful if you think....but it goes over many people's head.

You do make a good point, and normally I would tend to agree with the first part. But yeah this documentary was so shocking, that for me anyway, the inevitable effect was an intense gratitude for circumstance.

From my experience, I don't think you get solely based on what you focus on. I think that is a new age thing for folks with money and opportunity. I think its a combination of things. But focusing on what you want most certainly helps.

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You do make a good point, and normally I would tend to agree with the first part. But yeah this documentary was so shocking, that for me anyway, the inevitable effect was an intense gratitude for circumstance.

From my experience, I don't think you get solely based on what you focus on. I think that is a new age thing for folks with money and opportunity. I think its a combination of things. But focusing on what you want most certainly helps.

It's not even to do with what you want or money. It is about keeping the vibration.

But of course if you know how to convert negative then by all means invite people cussing you...people will give you freely. 🤗

For the majority, they wouldn't know what the hell I'm talking about.

57 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It's not even to do with what you want or money. It is about keeping the vibration.

But of course if you know how to convert negative then by all means invite people cussing you...people will give you freely. 🤗

For the majority, they wouldn't know what the hell I'm talking about.

No I think I get what you mean. Sounds lot like law of attraction stuff. But just from my experience and study LOA, this has been misappropriated from ancient teachings (who used it to align with the true I) and texts and actually only serves to perpetuate a false ego. I want, I chose etc etc. And the I they refer to is the ego (bodymind). The egoic mind has no say, no power. It does not chose its thoughts, does not make choices, doesn't control bodily functions, doesn't have memory.... in fact it doesn't actually even exist! But the new age movement sends this egoic mind into overdrive making "folks" think they can have what they want (usually finance or love/relationship related as that's what sells) if they just think and feel it. Even at the body mind level, it's not universally applicable. If you sat all the South African Street kids in a house for a month and got them to think and feel their way out of poverty 24/7, it's unlikely it would work for (m)any. 

Apologies I've gone slightly off tangent here and ranting slightly!😅

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mr H said:

No I think I get what you mean. Sounds lot like law of attraction stuff. But just from my experience and study LOA, this has been misappropriated from ancient teachings (who used it to align with the true I) and texts and actually only serves to perpetuate a false ego. I want, I chose etc etc. And the I they refer to is the ego (bodymind). The egoic mind has no say, no power. It does not chose its thoughts, does not make choices, doesn't control bodily functions, doesn't have memory.... in fact it doesn't actually even exist! But the new age movement sends this egoic mind into overdrive making "folks" think they can have what they want (usually finance or love/relationship related as that's what sells) if they just think and feel it. Even at the body mind level, it's not universally applicable. If you sat all the South African Street kids in a house for a month and got them to think and feel their way out of poverty 24/7, it's unlikely it would work for (m)any. 

Apologies I've gone slightly off tangent here and ranting slightly!😅

yeah well, the new age version of LOA isn't quite it. It's actually what you surround yourself, you become.

re: African village kids..... to come out of poverty, it's the mindset that needs to change, a different way of thinking which isn't much different to us in a way.

Many thinks that working 9-9 is the way when in fact if you study people there are whole lot more creative ways to earn money and best way is probably not work and earn. 😁 I've been trying to manifest some coins from 4D into 3D but thinking I'd freak out if it did which in itself would block it from happening. I need to overcome this. lol

The education system don't teach this as it is usually taught and kept in the family.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Mr H said:

Dale if you can crack manifesting coins from 4d into 3d, that would be legendary!

Some how I have manifested something useless and useful stuff have gone missing..... hence my intese interest in this 4D to 3D manifestation.

In case you haven't read this.

Edited by DaleP

Posted (edited)

If you have time, watch the whole thing, it's good but I have time stamped this bit.

There is a sticker which is somehow electromagnetic (yeah, we can think of one of the ways of doing it...... namely GO 🙄) and cancer patients live longer with this. Clearly not available on NHS but only in private.

Now, this is another proof that we are, even cancer cells are electromagnetic being....it just a label we stick to it.

If you agree with this, then something like healing, manipulating the current, be it electrical or Chi, will disrupt the energy field and fix cancer. Are you with me?

https://youtu.be/x29hY6_8bDg?t=1442

I'm watching this one the next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYalx8bvEyg

Edited by DaleP

If you know your way around the dark web..... can you tell me how much a baby cost? 😱

It is too distressing for me to even think and I don't have an onion.

It wouldn't surprise me though....

On 5/13/2022 at 12:04 AM, DaleP said:

If you know your way around the dark web..... can you tell me how much a baby cost? 😱

It is too distressing for me to even think and I don't have an onion.

It wouldn't surprise me though....

Depends on the ethnicity mate what are you looking for?

48 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Depends on the ethnicity mate what are you looking for?

Really? Price varies with ethnicity?

So caucasian, blue eyes & blond may be on the higher end of the price? 😱

Crikey! tbh, this is beyond my world.

* Of course, I wasn't looking to buy one but just a discussion point.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Really? Price varies with ethnicity?

So caucasian, blue eyes & blond may be on the higher end of the price? 😱

Crikey! tbh, this is beyond my world.

* Of course, I wasn't looking to buy one but just a discussion point.

Depends the asian babies have gone up in premiums at the moment for some reason. Supply and demand i would have thought. 

The market is more driven towards parts, limbs, skulls teeth that kind of thing. 

Too far? Sorry i have had a shandy so a bit waaaaavy

Edited by Fluke
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Depends the asian babies have gone up in premiums at the moment for some reason. Supply and demand i would have thought. 

The market is more driven towards parts, limbs, skulls teeth that kind of thing. 

Too far? Sorry i have had a shandy so a bit waaaaavy

Crikey! skulls....which I can understand..... used in occult circle I guess.... teeth....I guess same kinda thing...

But overall, it's gross. lol

So how much a baby cost roughly? Does it include the DHL express/overnight/guranteed and signed for next day delivery shipping cost as well? 😱

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2022 at 4:22 AM, Mr H said:

When you start fantasising about resisting covid lockdown rules, watch this.