random anything.

Given To Fly

Ask yourself a question, why is it that there has been an increase of new member names with double, triple numbers of the same kind? Is there an exodus from a numerology forum? DIF has become a magnet to numerically minded people?

Do we need more alphabetically minded people to balance the situation? ūü§Ē

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

It's not free. You pay your National Insurance so you could say it's subsidised.

Agreed which is why I have always smiled when the government says "free at the point of service."

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

There are plenty of millionaires who wouldn't mind donating money to people if you start a cloud funding for your upcoming operation. You just need to write your story....may be become a you tube star etc....

The only way I could become a YouTube star is if I did videos dressed up like this¬†‚¨áÔłŹ¬†‚¨áÔłŹ¬†‚¨áÔłŹ¬†‚¨áÔłŹūü§£

shopnew96-800x800.jpg

Alien lizards are ruling the planet, according to thousands of millennials

EXCLUSIVE - A poll found that 12% of people between the ages of 24 and 35 believed that the world is being ruled by lizards in human form - including the royal family and presidents

0_PROD-Prime-Minister-Addresses-Nation-O

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/alien-lizards-ruling-planet-according-25831596

Reach plc (known as Trinity Mirror between 1999 and 2018) is a British newspaper, magazine and digital publisher. It is one of Britain's biggest newspaper groups, publishing 240 regional papers in addition to the national Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, The Sunday People, Daily Express, Sunday Express, Daily Star, Daily Star Sunday as well as the Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail and the magazine OK!. Since purchasing Local World, it has gained 83 print publications. Reach plc's headquarters are at Canary Wharf in London. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.

Hmmm originally I posted the front page of the print edition but all of a sudden it wouldn't show.

Edited by Itsa

Was quite moving listening to him talk about Nora. Moving and funny. 

I love uncle Johnny. Cheers me up this bloke always been a fan. Sometimes I'll watch his interviews in the 70s and they just crack me up. 

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

What was his dig at Mel Gibson about?

You can be a Hollywood paedo and catch less flack than someone who brings up the J's.

I don't know either to be honest that reference went over me too.

What do you think the most informative icke book is? I can't remember why (I did read them all) I actually threw them away I owned at least 5 or 6. I've read infinite love is the only truth, robots rebellion (which I fully enjoyed) truth vibrations. 

I think I even threw away beyond a pale horse by bill cooper wtf was I thinking must have been smoking too much weed back in the day off my face. 

I went back in the "matrix" for a few years. Think I was pissed off because I donated to tpv and wasn't happy with how it was dealt with lol. But it seems quite a small thing now. 

Think his favourite talk of mine is a Vancouver tour he did I think 2000 6 hour vid.

I might give the 9/11 one a go at some point. Probably worth getting the latest one?

Edited by Fluke

Hate to critique other people's work but I've just watched a few episodes of Ricky Gervais Afterlife and just wished the character would have topped himself. I've been lucky enough not to lost anyone that close before but the character is a complete prick. 

The first episode was decent. This was the third series. The writing for it was piss poor, my mum made me watch a couple of episodes on nextflix as I was stopping by. One episode had a lot of intristic funny moments with Ricky's character that was hilarious and relatable.

But one was just filled with nonsense about swingers, the unfunny 8 out of 10 cats bloke who's supposed to be a comedian, who plays the postman talking about his Mrs sucking every cock going, and in the next scene caught her "taking it from behind". Wtf is this shit? Perhaps the vulgarities was amplified because I was watching it with my mum who was laughing her head off. I wouldn't mind but they were just out of place and random. 

Like Ricky and loved the office not sure why this done so well perhaps I should watch the whole show through and give it another go? 

Nearly all E-liquids have aspartame or similar artificial sweeteners in them.

Inhaling aspartame hundreds of times a day straight into the brain.

Something to think about if you vape.

• Sad 1