Jump to content

random anything.


Given To Fly
 Share

Recommended Posts

Jake Paul will be killed in the ring by Tommy fury. It will be a horrible event. The livestream will cut but videos will circulate around the internet. 

 

Elite will use this to further censor. 

 

Putting this here for future reference. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, Fluke said:

I haven't heard anyone else say it and I'm not on twitter but I've said a few times and commented on videos it's not incompetence regarding mass immigration. Usually targeted at the farage "common sense types". 

 

In my opinion the public is still asleep regarding this. While I have no real hope in waking people up perhaps it might be a good idea for us to get something like a #itsnotincompetence trending?

 

What do you think @EnigmaticWorld ?or perhaps someone more creative could take that principle and make it something more catchy? I don't want any credit or ego shit I just think if we could create some interest in a key word or hashtag and it blows up and Carl Benjamin or some other big figure makes a video about it the public becomes more based?

 

You get where I am coming from right? The people genuinely think the elite want to stop it and are just useless. Even if #itsnotincompetence isn't entirely true which I believe it is entirely true would it be wrong for people to ask look it's deliberate? 

 

Like you @EnigmaticWorld get niggled at people confusing Nazis and communism this is niggling me. Both do niggle me. I'm not as attentive as I'd like to be but it is about time more people who have the will to start reading. 

 

Just a thought. Wondering if we could get something like that rolling and perhaps some guys in the edgelord 4chan type places could do something more creative with it. 

 

We kind of need a new Pepe.

 

 

 

Can't say I disagree with any of that. It definitely would help if people could get something like that trending. A coordinated attempt at people spreading a message like that at the same time would surely get people asking questions, and there's nothing too dodgy about the message that would get people in trouble.

 

It's just convincing people to help make it go viral. I can see folks that are already pretty far down the rabbit hole saying that it's obviously not incompetence, but what is obvious to the edgy poster and the normie poster are very different things, and it might make more sense to hit normies with obvious truths.

 

Might have to see I can seed this idea into the 4chan community, or other places where people understand memetics and making things go viral.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2021 at 9:56 PM, Fluke said:

Jake Paul will be killed in the ring by Tommy fury. It will be a horrible event. The livestream will cut but videos will circulate around the internet. 

 

Elite will use this to further censor. 

 

Putting this here for future reference. 

 

*shows concern*

 

concern.jpg

 

Is this from another dream mate? If so, then I'm grateful for not dreaming much, and being pretty lucid when I do. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 10:11 AM, Itsa said:

North Korea: Troops break bricks with bare hands in bizarre show of force

 

Look at Kims face 🤣

 

 

At 10 seconds into the video, for example, the hammer looks like it's coming down on the fist, arms and hands of the soldiers, but it actually just misses. Not all the feats were fake, but not everything in that video is as it seems!

 

Agree about Kim's face... he was probably thinking what they could do to him if he looses his grip over the minds of those around him!

 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

At 10 seconds into the video, for example, the hammer looks like it's coming down on the fist, arms and hands of the soldiers, but it actually just misses. Not all the feats were fake, but not everything in that video is as it seems!

 

Agree about Kim's face... he was probably thinking what they could do to him if he looses his grip over the minds of those around him!

 

 

 

 

Guy looks off his head at one point like he is thinking wtf is going on lol.

These kind of things through dedicated martial arts practice I believe are possible (and more!) but I guess most of the stuff that ends up online is fakery.

Like you say, when they are being hit with the sledgehammer those bricks have to be set up to break through the centre or it's hospital time or they just miss.

Funny though.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Itsa said:

Guy looks off his head at one point like he is thinking wtf is going on lol.

These kind of things through dedicated martial arts practice I believe are possible (and more!) but I guess most of the stuff that ends up online is fakery.

Like you say, when they are being hit with the sledgehammer those bricks have to be set up to break through the centre or it's hospital time or they just miss.

Funny though.

 

 

Yeah, I don't think the North Korean army do themselves any favours when they perform faked martial arts feats. It was more of an artistic performance rather than any show of real strength. Kim sweating away high on his own delusions!

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just had a mate who was working and caused some minor damage to a property, apologised offered to fix it for her and pay (worktop chipped) organised a time to come round and then the person said they were away and then organised another date but now out of the blue the person has complained to the company. Just wonder what sort of specimen you would have to be to try and get a young lad the sack just before Christmas. Depressing really. Hate people like that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fluke said:

@EnigmaticWorld

 

Corr yeah that boris is incompetent isn't he. Patel.. patel patel bloody useless. Same with sadiq and cassandra dick corr terrible. 

 

Good ol NIGE will fix it. Vote em in!!!! 

You listen to beldfield ahhh ees grate

20211115_200007.jpg

Good ol' graham with his bulldog tattoo on his leg and his pint of stella. Still got a mask on thougu aint he. 

 

When do cunts like this stop representing us working class? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...