random anything.

Given To Fly

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/7/2021 at 10:54 AM, Itsa said:

Cool. I find dreams and their meanings really interesting.

Plane crash dream isn't so bad really, unless you've predicted the future and it happens which would be shitty obviously.

16 dead.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Fluke said:

16 dead.

Sad to hear about the crashes but interesting nonetheless.

What do you reckon? Do the scenes in the videos match the images in the dream in any way?

Problem with predicting the future and\or fortune telling is if it doesn't happen you're wrong and if it does it's a coincidence so a tough crowd lol.

Good stuff though mate, you should carry on documenting these dreams.

10 hours ago, Fluke said:

16 dead.

Georgia plane crash kills CEO, three others: ‘It happened pretty fast’
https://nypost.com/2021/10/10/tragic-georgia-plane-crash-kills-ceo-three-others/

Plane crash kills Jewish entrepreneur, 4 others in Atlanta
https://yidinfo.net/plane-crash-kills-jewish-entrepreneur-4-others-in-atlanta/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

11 hours ago, Itsa said:

North Korea: Troops break bricks with bare hands in bizarre show of force

Look at Kims face 🤣

I think Kim is a good egg really. Say what you want about north korea they certainly know how to put on a show. 

The first country to invent burgers. Executing a prisoner with an anti aircraft rocket. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@EnigmaticWorld have you checked out Alan Watts broadcasts yet? I would imagine they'd be right up your alley. Check out the above one when you have time mate.

Having a listen now while I get some chores done mate.

I did bookmark another Watt's vid that someone recommended, but it was like 5 hours long and I didn't get around to watching it. The length of this one is perfect though. The subject matter seems interesting too, as you know I like studying the music scene and subcultures. Cheers!

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Having a listen now while I get some chores done mate.

I did bookmark another Watt's vid that someone recommended, but it was like 5 hours long and I didn't get around to watching it. The length of this one is perfect though. The subject matter seems interesting too, as you know I like studying the music scene and subcultures. Cheers!

The one above isn't as good as I remember. He did do an excellent video of music and that how every generation through the decades gets different cultures and trends and that the generations thinks it's organic and "their generation". And he ripped Bob Dylan to shreds.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The one above isn't as good as I remember. He did do an excellent video of music and that how every generation through the decades gets different cultures and trends and that the generations thinks it's organic and "their generation". And he ripped Bob Dylan to shreds.

He makes some great points that I have often thought about too though.

That bit about the irony of rappers rocking stolen diamonds gives me flashbacks of going to Hatton Gardens with my old pals to buy obnoxious looking chains.

I appreciate his info on heavy metal too, because I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the harder rock as I grew up softer indie stuff.

• Like 1

Not far from where I am, they are building 6-10 thousand houses and I spoke with an estate agent about the properties and it was interesting!

He said that near all of the properties are being bought by people who currently live in Hong Kong.

That they either come over in groups of 10-20 at a time and buy streets .... whole streets of new builds (or off plan) or they call from Hong Kong and just pay for the house outright.

He said that he just sold the last house in one street to a mid twenties bloke from England and he (the estate agent) wondered if he should tell the bloke that ALL the other houses, on both sides of the street, had been purchased by people who live (currently) in Hong Kong!

Just some on the ground info for ya.

I haven't heard anyone else say it and I'm not on twitter but I've said a few times and commented on videos it's not incompetence regarding mass immigration. Usually targeted at the farage "common sense types". 

In my opinion the public is still asleep regarding this. While I have no real hope in waking people up perhaps it might be a good idea for us to get something like a #itsnotincompetence trending?

What do you think @EnigmaticWorld ?or perhaps someone more creative could take that principle and make it something more catchy? I don't want any credit or ego shit I just think if we could create some interest in a key word or hashtag and it blows up and Carl Benjamin or some other big figure makes a video about it the public becomes more based?

You get where I am coming from right? The people genuinely think the elite want to stop it and are just useless. Even if #itsnotincompetence isn't entirely true which I believe it is entirely true would it be wrong for people to ask look it's deliberate? 

Like you @EnigmaticWorld get niggled at people confusing Nazis and communism this is niggling me. Both do niggle me. I'm not as attentive as I'd like to be but it is about time more people who have the will to start reading. 

Just a thought. Wondering if we could get something like that rolling and perhaps some guys in the edgelord 4chan type places could do something more creative with it. 

We kind of need a new Pepe.

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1