random anything.

Given To Fly

16 hours ago, Itsa said:

One of the rumours I heard is that cicadas have been poisoned by chemicals and that is poisoning the birds when they eat them but I've got no idea if that's true as they are usually smart enough not to do things like that.

If there are going to be massive deaths this coming flu season from antibody dependent enhancement from vaccine damage then there will have to be another reason given to people so I'm always interested when things like Russian bird flu or new unexplained disease in wildlife populations are widely reported on.

Cicadas are quite big....slightly bigger than dried dates.

Small birds wouldn't eat them. They will stick to smaller worms.

The other day, someone had a parakeet pet bird on his shoulder. He let it perch on my finger. First time in my life!

wow, it had a quite a firm grip. He quickly moved to my shoulder and the owner said it liked me. 😍 I quite like the idea of being loved by an animal than humans now.... lol anyway, it was well trained. It flew from my shoulder on to my finger again and pooped. I thought wow..... obviously birds know things they shouldn't do and my clothes saved. It made my day.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

How about the tens of thousands of genetically-modified mosquitos which Bill Gates has released into the wild.

Would birds eat them?

Edited by ink
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Cicadas are quite big....slightly bigger than dried dates.

Well they are in the video :classic_tongue:

17 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

The other day, someone had a parakeet pet bird on his shoulder. He let it perch on my finger. First time in my life!

wow, it had a quite a firm grip. He quickly moved to my shoulder and the owner said it liked me. 😍 

Too cute 🙂

17 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

..... obviously birds know things they shouldn't do 

That made me think about the phrase 'a little bird told me' lol

Not sure where that phrase comes from actually.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ink said:

How about the tens of thousands of genetically-modified mosquitos which Bill Gates has released into the wild.

Would birds eat them?

The gene drive tech they use is centred around making males infertile so entire species just cease to exist and they want to expand it to test on mammals such as grey squirrels in the UK.

These bastards don't care about the knock on effects such as birds eating them. I bet they are already running tests to spread other things and vaccinations with gm mozzies 😔

When all the bees and insects are gone which THEY are causing with GMO people like Gates et al will say they are saving us by creating their own pollinators with nano technology that go around pollinating their gmo crops that feed gmo people.

A nightmare world they have total control over.

4 hours ago, Itsa said:

When all the bees and insects are gone which THEY are causing with GMO people like Gates et al will say they are saving us by creating their own pollinators with nano technology that go around pollinating their gmo crops that feed gmo people.

A nightmare world they have total control over.

Out of reactions, but yep.

fffgg.jpg.66ae96495559a3d2b6a1726b72c705ce.jpg

It's becoming like A Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451, 1984, and Black Mirror combined version of reality.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Out of reactions, but yep.

fffgg.jpg.66ae96495559a3d2b6a1726b72c705ce.jpg

It's becoming like A Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451, 1984, and Black Mirror combined version of reality.

Only AI obssessed elites can think of this. LOL

Now, my question will be, what else would it be pollinating....since they are obsessed with GMO as well. 🙄

Tell me someone, if GM food is cooked, its DNA is destroyed, isn't it?

If this is the case, then only people at risk would be raw food eaters IF they pollinate something else as well.

• Like 1

Miley Cyrus Tells Young Fans to “Ask Daddy” to Buy Them Merchandise Featuring “I [Heart] DICK” Slogan

https://summit.news/2021/07/21/miley-cyrus-tells-young-fans-to-ask-daddy-to-buy-them-merchandise-featuring-i-heart-dick-slogan/

All that abuse of her body, and still her legs are pretty good. But if you stick your dick in that, boys, it will drop off in 24 hours 😄

Edited by DarianF

52 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Miley Cyrus Tells Young Fans to “Ask Daddy” to Buy Them Merchandise Featuring “I [Heart] DICK” Slogan

https://summit.news/2021/07/21/miley-cyrus-tells-young-fans-to-ask-daddy-to-buy-them-merchandise-featuring-i-heart-dick-slogan/

All that abuse of her body, and still her legs are pretty good. But if you stick your dick in that, boys, it will drop off in 24 hours 😄

5h99p4.jpg