random anything.

Given To Fly

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yffffhhh.jpg.84e1623838c9c93e6bbd83a1c48adca5.jpg

Exactly. Your nations are being screwed by commies and woke capital. Shills only want you to focus on the actions of the commies, but they work together to destroy everything that is worth a damn in this world.

I don't expect people to start reading Evola to see how poisonous both ideologies are, so here is an old commie saying it:

E0LFC1-XoAAV1Pz.jpg.4fb3714f28c250cdd0bfe51538240c81.jpg

E0LFPbcXoAAM4wj.jpg.c9d9a440a3e2e3a446d38cf7a52ef237.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

"but we're equal"

Yeah, fuck off with that shit. Are you equal to a fucking child abuser? Are you equal to a slaver? I'm not even the same as every other white man, let alone people from different tribes. We're all different, I don't care what the woke parasites say.

Yesterday I came across the mysterious ancient phenomenon of ever burning lamps which has sparked my curiosity. There are numerous anecdotal accounts of perpetually burning lamps from all over the world - some had supposedly been alight for hundreds, or even thousands, of years. They were often found in hermetically sealed tombs.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! 

FML! Just take me now lord, is this really what we've come to? It's utterly appalling. 

It's over mate. It's over. Civilisation in terminal decline.

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Itsa said:

^ Birds represents freedom. It's a sign that freedom is dying or has died.

On 6/26/2021 at 10:35 PM, Fluke said:

^ Be careful what you feed yourself with as you may become entrained to that vibration.

It is their fault. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't born with a silverspoon in my mouth so I know what poverty means through my own experience. But it's about having the right education and the education given by the state school isn't one I am talking about. Education is available on utube. 😁

On 6/29/2021 at 8:50 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Yesterday I came across the mysterious ancient phenomenon of ever burning lamps which has sparked my curiosity. There are numerous anecdotal accounts of perpetually burning lamps from all over the world - some had supposedly been alight for hundreds, or even thousands, of years. They were often found in hermetically sealed tombs.

Run out of likes.

wow, this is so interesting. I want the sparky door knocker and of course the perpetual lamp/light to save electricity bill. lol So he was a Rabbi so there is a clue to what you need to study. This topic will send me off to the rabbit hole.

Edited by elongated1

2 hours ago, elongated1 said:

^ Birds represents freedom. It's a sign that freedom is dying or has died.

Yes, very apt in todays world.

Always suspicious when so many news outlets report the same story as we know they are told what to report on. 

What is different from the previous mass bird deaths is the reports of the crusty residue around the eyes and beaks 

5 hours ago, Itsa said:

Yes, very apt in todays world.

Always suspicious when so many news outlets report the same story as we know they are told what to report on. 

What is different from the previous mass bird deaths is the reports of the crusty residue around the eyes and beaks 

What could it be then? 🤔

6 hours ago, elongated1 said:

What could it be then? 🤔

One of the rumours I heard is that cicadas have been poisoned by chemicals and that is poisoning the birds when they eat them but I've got no idea if that's true as they are usually smart enough not to do things like that.

If there are going to be massive deaths this coming flu season from antibody dependent enhancement from vaccine damage then there will have to be another reason given to people so I'm always interested when things like Russian bird flu or new unexplained disease in wildlife populations are widely reported on.