random anything.

Given To Fly

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say it's been a year or more since all this Covid QR scanning shit for venue entry has been around.

And I've never ever actually scanned the QR code on the app.

I just pretend to do it.

To this day, no one has ever actually checked to see if I've used the app / scanned the code. I just hold my phone like I'm doing it, but do nothing.

It's a small victory, but still. They can all go fuck themselves. I claim victory.

• Thanks 1

Just now, allymisfit said:

Yesterday was World Goth Day. 

I am gutted. I should have known! 

A truly sic phenomena .This is how you dress if you want to increase your load of demonic spirit attachments . According to KM most of us have these sabotaging our lives ...

"Extreme Goth" 

azxpktpgntpdh5ki0338ddst2ue99b6s.jpg

Just now, oz93666 said:

A truly sic phenomena .This is how you dress if you want to increase your load of demonic spirit attachments . According to KM most of us have these sabotaging our lives ...

"Extreme Goth" 

There are many variations of goth, Oz :)

I identify as one and have done all my life. Even from being a wee kid! My style is completely different to the above pics. 

The pics above are obv extreme lol. But not all are like that :) 

I certainly haven't gone that extreme lol, although I did sport the black lipstick as a teen. Looking back, it was pretty funny. 

Just now, allymisfit said:

There are many variations of goth, Oz :)

I identify as one and have done all my life. Even from being a wee kid! My style is completely different to the above pics. 

The pics above are obv extreme lol. But not all are like that :) 

I certainly haven't gone that extreme lol, although I did sport the black lipstick as a teen. Looking back, it was pretty funny. 

You want to watch that ally ...I do believe demons are behind this influencing people to dress on their wavelength ... Black the colour of death , white  lifeless faces .. piercings , bats and vampires . People trying to make themselves look unattractive and hence alienated from other people ... trying to make them misfits .. allymisfit! 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

You want to watch that ally ...I do believe demons are behind this influencing people to dress on their wavelength ... Black the colour of death , white  lifeless faces .. piercings , bats and vampires . People trying to make themselves look unattractive and hence alienated from other people ... trying to make them misfits .. allymisfit! 

Aah, I wouldn't go that far :)

Black clothing is just comfortable for many. I don't always wear black also. Not all goths wear black all the time :) 

As for white face, I am naturally Spooky pale and don't wear make up. That's just my unfortunate look lol! 

I had a look at the different kinds of goth and I guess you could say I fit in the romantic goth category to a degree. Love for the olden days, mainly. 

Bats and vampires.. Oh dear lol. This isn't me t all. I mean, I do love bats, but I love and respect all animals.. 

Nope.. No tattoos or piercings here :)

I'd say all of us on here are misfits, Oz. We aren't like the average brainwashed Joe :) 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

"Extreme Goth" 

You could also become obsessed by channelers channeling low level entities.

I found a network of "caves" I have been searching for sparingly.

Anyone here have any experience exploring the subterranean world? How could I do this relatively safely? Rope and a torch job? I can't leave this with our exploring..

• 2 weeks later...

It's probably time to be concerned when one of the brightest minds in the Western world is saying this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HighIQ4Trump/permalink/498504378086873/

"The moral thing to do is fight like hell and let God Almighty mop up. I really wish it didn't have to be this way, but indiscriminate mass murder and mass enslavement is where the line must be drawn."

• Like 1

The horses knew.

'The Wild Horses of Newbury' was shot by me, Mark Carroll, very early on a single morning in February 1996 at the building site of the Newbury Bypass. (UK) This controversial road was to cut through some beautiful, ancient English countryside and had met with massive and radical direct action protests, hence the number of security guards. The whole episode only lasted a few minutes.. nothing was staged. The security guards and police had circled two very old Oak trees and were preparing to chop them down , when two scruffy, seemingly wild horses appeared and began to interfere with the felling. One of the horses even confronted one of the police horses....."

Edited by Golden Retriever

On 6/15/2021 at 11:17 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's probably time to be concerned when one of the brightest minds in the Western world is saying this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HighIQ4Trump/

"The moral thing to do is fight like hell and let God Almighty mop up. I really wish it didn't have to be this way, but indiscriminate mass murder and mass enslavement is where the line must be drawn."

Got sight of this since looking on over to the so called "HighIQTrump" FB page as was the source of EnigmaticWorld's post... And yeah here it is,  but but when did Timbuktu variant arrive. I take it that is just to be funny... Anyway, enjoy... 

204520356_10160157053001977_8565556931274860303_n.jpg