• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE didn't!   Time for a change.

Yesterday was World Goth Day.  I am gutted. I should have known!   

Posted Images

Perfect is the enemy of good. I've come to like this phrase, and have learned lessons from it.

One might find themselves stuck, taking no action at all, because they seek a perfect outcome.

Perhaps even fearful, of the outcome they could get from action. So instead of acting at all, it becomes a perpetual cycle of hoping for a perfect outcome but not even doing necessary action to get a good one.

A fear loop.

The dream of a perfect outcome, halts the action that results in attaining a good outcome.

• Thanks 1

Look at this fucking dumb fat fucker. Eats shit full of chemicals and proceeds to wear his mask because we got to keep people "safe". The irony of course being lost on this fat meat goblem. 

This type of middle aged specimen who just follow the rules for an easy life get on my nerves nearly as much as the millenials. Dumb c****. Apathetic brainless arseholes.

Don't ever tell me about how naughty you are and hard once this is all over you absolute disgraces. 

Betcha YouTube are promoting him as well along with all the other degenerates. 

Look at him "do I wait over here mate, is that what I do?" Like a rabbit in headlights.

And they actually don't mind being treated like a crackhead who has just walked in from the street and giving them their custom. 

I wasn't even sure where to post this. It's just so fkn ridiculous, it just might as well be in the random section.

Bumped into an old acquaintance today. Got talking. She told me her boyfriend is going through a classic flu or head cold. You know, the kind of shit 'pre-covid' you wouldn't even think about.

And she started virtue signalling to me how good and responsible she is because she is making him sleep with a facemask on.

I said, "whoa hang on, aren't you worried he might not be able to breathe properly?"

She says, "what are you crazy, it's better than catching covid."

Honestly, I just changed the subject. I just can't even respond to this fkn idiocy anymore. I can't laugh anymore about it. I can't cry. It just makes me feel numb.

What a bunch or retards we are as a species.

'In 1980, the Iraqi legal and penal code was changed by Saddam Hussein and the ruling Ba'ath Party, thereby making it a felony to "promote or acclaim Zionist principles, including freemasonry, or who associate [themselves] with Zionist organizations."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonry#Iraqi_Baathist_anti-Masonry

'Within the education sector, the Historical Review of CPA Achievements states that 12,000 teachers, headmasters, and headmistresses were removed from the Ministry of Education and schools.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Ba'athification#Education

Just think about their long march through the institutions in the West, I bet they're everywhere.

Posted (edited)

By having visited #considerbeforeconsuming first of all, as I got from a post above, 

I then found this to be good as follows.. Mini bites of everyday wisdom served up in a brisk concise manner!.. Almost Hiaku style! :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/LevelUpPlaybook

Maybe a lot of twitter users do this text length style of address on whatever they are talking about but I don't go on there much, so... 

DNlix2Mt_bigger.jpg

Avoidance will always keep fear going Fear will feed your problems Don't focus on where the fear came from Focus on how to reduce it Face problems
Edited by TetraG
Posted (edited)

Was gonna post this "PS" in The Truth Stings thread rather by coincidence but didn't wanna mess the flow of the (*INTERESTING*) debate there.. 

==>==> it went as this what I worded,  only I've now elaborated the inquisition somewhat. ==>==>. 

[[ Ps, <after thought see? Yep, but in reality has made me wonder for a lonnnng tiiiime]]

A BIT OF ROAD TESTING, OR A LOT, however you look at it 😉

GETTING ON WITH IT, HERE IS IT... 

Well... [I said] I don't wanna spoil the thread flow of said thread (of where I was first gonna post this) so I know this easily makes another thread, (GO FOR IT IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THAT MORE FORMALLY, maybe it will be me)...  but anyway chasing on with the topic watching you debators thought of when I drafted, writing about whomever at large basicly anywhere on this forum or "like places" and how they be as people foremost.... But as well it always has me wonderrrrrrrring about if any SPECIAL?? methodology is involved *by* the way various people do their thing ¶¶conducting any research,  THEIR OWN RESEARCH as it may entail/ and so what makes a good researcher be effective,  and so on¶¶.....

Soooo anyway in any self respecting forum, its not unusual, for example for anyone to be onlookers or witnesses to history~ OR ANY OTHER FOCUS AREAS and obviously some areas of interest will always concern getting CONSPIRACY BACKING got from "back story details" to add context and deeper understanding of any inquiry...  

orrrrr on some matters more simply "everyday day fact seeking/ checking etc"...

Eitherway prompting debate and curiousity still ensue anyways, along with awe, wit and wisdom, and just about anybody with an inquiring mind gets drawn in~ all well and good but expectedly, its a mixed bag often what surfaces, but then I'm thinking wouldn't it be cool to look harmlessly over the shoulder of any competent conspiracy minded person, who perhaps is also good at debate as a side talent.. 

In the main though who via the interests of conspiracies, is a good MULTI DATA (human)  UNCOVERER or MULTI DATA (human) ASSESSOR.. (by which I mean not mundane computer data collecting etc, but humanistically instead}} Cognitive of the Human Brain Genius at work and how, we ourselves included if we think we are smart, could learn from others more effectively given the chance??...

Where any curious mind exists there are things to uncover and A PERSON WITH VALUES TO DO THAT IS PERHAPS BEST and with good treatment of others, but where once into learning conspiracy research OR getting better at DEBATING as the other thing.  (like a specific topic or cause) we are focusing then on something *Thematic* mainly which I mean is crucial if a topic of discussion is of that nature, (not to say things can't branch off from a central theme of course..)  

Arising we may see the value of shared experience and each person sharing something of their personal aptitude... By any definition or strategy of handling.. So, between us we could gage what techniques for research tend to work most effectively...

To describe the principle its very much like going to work on ourselves [INSIDE TRACK = knowing thyself]  before being ready to commit in any area of actual research. Especially research requiring endurance.. So like happily examining researchers doing the research if found illuminating...

~~~

Btw, I am posting in RANDOM ANYTHING just to put it out there and to road test a bit...  

~~~

You could say what got me started is seeing posters in action when debating, referring to threads which are assigned a theme, what also can be gaged as thematic in a sense  when we ask about **reasearchers themselves** as much as what they do),

ie~ with a story to tell if at all relevant- usually a staple as per any war, or coverup debate or anything insightful that would have us dig deep for satisfactory answers, & whether in fact events big or small they can still tend to be connected anyways...  

... and not just to be known as 'meaningful' data for the sake of calling it something but to know *actual history re-evaluated* sometimes is the interesting and surprising result that is really meanungful, or maybe we are talking physics on the otherhand and new revelations there are equally amazing...

Whatever the subject matter or theme maybe. 

In any case using that would be meaningful data of whatever palpable sort, sourcing + detecting patterns as they become apparent or knowable to some high degree.

How be it ever stuff makes conspiracy headlines (sts) and sometimes maybe fair enough if ever something sticks for good reason I guess by how facts emerge, then so be it if truth prevails, and whats reasoned brought to light is all interesting or adds to a debate or goal --though acknowleging some undertakings maybe as well as intriguing may also be tedious + seizure inducing  research :P that maybe experienced at other times--

...In any case the hope is therefore meaningful factual based research conclusions that may arise, whether entirely accurate or not and as such maybe catagorized as "ongoing", 'suspected but not unconfirmed"...  ETC...ETC

Is catagorization of progress important?.. Hell yeah when investigating.. 

Haha... Go ahead laugh at bits here or there... As maybe some of this is a little obvious as we give or take all the world portends, however by us all at least getting on board with developing further an inquiring mind if not already advanced in mind abilities, thats CLEARLY CRUCIAL not only to processing information + intelligence data but equally important to self sustainance during such work if committed to..   but this precisely why fundaments of various kinds LIKE REST are still nevertheless necessary I DO THINK from time to time, to retrace and hark back to sometimes in order to sustain oneself without copious mental fatigue, and to know where our limits may be too, which is why all the more sometimes we need the help of others if only just for that life sustaining reason)  

Moving on....

Some of the above is more central to a matter once facts have come to light, but how we get there is the mark of a true endeavour and inspiration...    and someone's great effort to unlock things ....

Of course applicable to any field of research needing more inquiring minds and their skills likewise. 

OK .... Common questions momentarily aside now maybe;;

My Outside Track (or rather INSIDE TRACK or as the shoe fits)... :P

Okay my "Inside Track Thought"  

.... is basicly:-

TRUE POSTING PURPOSE:- Simply (by plot or by subplot, lol) to admire by taking a gaze at the SKILLS of any researcher -errr- type (=like asking whats normal, lol) ... 

Might be sounding a bit voyeuristic, or denoting of the lack of activity of someone not willing to do it themselves PERHAPS (which I am not saying speaks of me necessarily), but thats all quite besides the point, think how intriguing it can all be to assume the knowhow of someone elses methodology, or to rely on our own methods.

But with an open gaze it could quite easily become intriguing just in thought, let alone how it all plays out by the end, imagining to be able to gain tips, secrets, astuteness, in how any one person 'verses' another finds what they need by technique or special ability as the case maybe...  (or to think that same thought about how a group of researchers does what they do come to that)

So, about whoever serves well in gathering of information I guess is the name of the game in general but essentially given some moral support or psychological tutoring when wanted.  

Going back to my original point once more:

Just imagine witnessing and observing that in real time, seeing the individual skill involved. What a journey and experience that would be to see each of anyones approach on various matters as to how talent is used by any individual or group. Web wide of course to span points of all interest and various personality types all considered too, its all interesting for influence with traits of character at the helm helping forge a well defined assembly of people or persons of good mental strength for use on quests embarked upon!! ... Eg, also,,chracterized maybe something like casting people by how perseverant or determined is a person.

Does their lifestyle naturally lean in directions of knowledge and encourage them to find truth? 

Etc.. 

Etc.. 

Perhaps once assessed this or that culminating as accolade in respect of some individuals gift by having utilized what seems like common sense (or high levels of intuition) to the best of their ability for whilst that works and to reward such in community spirit...

Yet where influence, or confusion is rife due to misinformation of data we can all still hope to navigate or get around that despite a data heavy and distracting wild world web using such ability (of inspired effort and diligence for on task demands).  

All attributable or be owing hither to a possibly unique set of innate or nutured accrued skills.

Fine Research, the product of clever minds that may genuinely be claimed as such even perhaps when a quest is a uniquely one man's or one woman's research, even when all in all there are many forks in the road and still people to encounter online as off.  :) 

In addition, by how I was just saying sometimes lone individuals of research may also reveal to us in being perhaps the most interesting sometimes I guess, even if not always instrumentally intelligable at all times or most fathomable, (lol) just supposing thats true anyways, I think so sometimes, but for real too, this stuff is not easy probably, not even for naturally highly adept people ...

But this or that is the weight upon an individual sometimes I don't doubt (not least mental psychosis can ail a person if mental health not well managed along the way....). 

Not to cast judgement on anyone that goes it alone, but I mean also the pressure a lone researcher faces and places on themself at least for some period~ in at least laying down some key stones of solid data, must be getting on for IMMENSE! So I do not scoff in folly too lightly if I laugh at the scale and magnitude of imagining being so full on by all this if "I" were THE ONE SOLE CRUSADER OR YOU ON THE OTHER HAND...but it doesn't always have to be a lonely affair, that is the over arching point. :)  TO HELP RESEARCH IN PART BY LEARNING ABOUT RESEARCHERS THEMSELVES. 

Now to end... some basic Tactical Emergence and Evaluation talk once more...

which it maybe helpful to encourage on occasion a sort of omni present outlook or total 360 view of our place in the world, how to see ourselves in the greater community once satisfied our information is solid and beforehand considering what our aims are... Issues may well include who to trust.. what are we most concerned with as forces for good.... Well, whatever the answer(s) it could be not one of us is quite as alone OR LONELY IN *OUR (combined) QUEST* as we may previously have viewed ourselves in a difficult world despite any solitary endeavour as we may begin on our quest...

In whatever capacity capable in any case we may develop as a person... 

On our journeys~ BEING NOT SO ALONE OR SUBVERTED BY UNREALITY IS KEY,  SO ATTENTION CAN STAY FOCUSED, *REASONABLY OBJECTIVE* & IN COGNICENT STABILITY OF MIND FUNCTION... An open mind may remain resilient and hope in preparedness for this MOST OF ALL when talking about visions for a deeper quest where the quest is all quite real in itself for the task upheld as worthy to make the effort.

Despite any unreality...

And when engaged with a task (if at all possible uncovering what is fake or deceiving) thereafter (*if a persons research goes well*) helping to ascertain any likelyhood of brighter outcomes for so called reality better than the one before that may oneday return when societies ills are laid bare....  AND at last... HIDING FROM TRUTHS is made less possible or less easy for rhe perpetrators. 

ASSESSING (in open preposal)  IDEAL ATTRIBUTES AGAIN>>

What motivates most conspiracists by which we are simply /mostly(?) homegrown investigators of you or me???

And how do we feeeeel when we realize all is not what it seems, real or unreal and by what measure and with a certain rationalle set afoot, what do we plan to do about it in regards to put research in acton??...

Are we daunted by incomprehensibly subverted reality or do we view reality in all its forms, not just the negative or twisted or knowably decieving versions thereof??...

Uh-huh... Maybe then we see just some problems as a subtext to reality or merely a symptom of...  not so much condemned in fate, but rather temporarily inverted reality by a more temporary experience, but over which we still concern.

So we set about uncovering the dubious reasons for the existence of some hierarchies for example??

((or any scanario where conditions brought upon us where reality has in effect turned upon us because of nature getting out of control due to mankind or humans out of control creating that threat))  

but doooo we **in knowledge of it** feeeel less prone to its deleterous effects or cancel culture or war on consciousness for example??  

=Equiped to take action!!?? 

((either directly or indirectly)) 

Well those are just some examples in tandem with the  conspiracist mindset if supposed any use at all to anyones way of thinking when directing or misdirecting thoughts (ha!) ...

Plus, in not wishing to bargain with any NWO agenda, as  assume who would want to for anyone with any morals, but still wishing to unravel it somehow, even if not bringing "it" to its knees exactly as we may ideally wish...

but then furthermore speaking of reality who or what convoluted reality that made man turn against man as the fundamental question.

Maybe try here for some answers on that particular front=> www.humancondition.com

Orrrr if to assume end times, what there causes it or contributes... Is it a lot to do with too many power people lacking in moral character resulting in man as a menace to say a self sustaining planet. 

.... Sure is.

And for anything & everything I've missed what more to add to the list is UP TO EVERYONE to help build some new reality and resist dependency on the state or big business.

But before solving the world problems lets also be curious in seeing how each researcher gets if you like propelled into such a world, where passively just accepting everything is just NOT AN OPTION. Then to the action or as near as we dare get... 

BTW, DISCLAIMER---- If anyone has the wrong track, I am NOT TALKING computerized tracking behaviours as undertaken by  business practices like in advertising.. Not interested in that. Yes its a scurge and yes its madness. Thats all I have to say.  

I am in no way comparing personable traits of your average researcher as assets as Big Data Sets by which Harvesting Companies do that, NOT ME, this post is not about subjecting researchers to scrutiny of the sort the average computer user unfortunately is...  but I totally sympathize with anyone about not liking to be tracked by which many of us if not all of us are subject,  but that is not the manner or intent of my post. 

Furthermore... Don't get me wrong, I am not implying or advocating anything underhand, in the hands of our co-conspirators whom could fortuitously be among us and so aid common good in an uncommon assembly of thought provoking minds..

So anyway, please back away from thinking its tracking in general I mean>> as myself I HAAATE SYSTEMATIC TRACKING and cookies or being hacked or anything similar but thats a different sort of data usage or purpose motivating that. 

~~~End of Note, end note, lol~~~

Just some thought anyway to do with anything concerning your average persons pertinent  quest FOR SERIOUS RESEARCH and of course ideas+answers...

orrrrrrrrr if one must wild goose chase style of RESEARCH!!!!!???  (each to their own, hehe) 

Novices or Experts all equal by principle in my mind and all welcome to comment, thankyouuuuu. 

Haha. Ahem.. 

I'll hush myself out again now! 😉

Edited by TetraG

Modernity. Absolute degenerates. 

If this is what the British public are watching then it explains a lot. Our society as we know it is damaged beyond repair. 

As for the dumb bimbo Holly. Complete degenerate. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. I feel sorry for him. Imagine waking up to that thing. Or bringing her around to meet your family.

Still she's the nation's little sweetheart for the senile British public. 

You are nowhere near as attractive as you think you are dear. Ugly inside out. 

On 9/3/2020 at 7:13 PM, Fifth element said:

This is not for the squeamish and I mean that,a horror movie would be more comfortable.

That's actually frightening. The first thirty seconds are like something out of a David Lynch film. And they're hugging through a piece of plastic too.

PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME

• Sad 1