Jump to content

Illegals Invading the UK


Alnitak
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 9:57 PM, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Nation states are imaginary lines drawn on a map so the few can keep the masses under their control.  Our ancestors never had to deal with border crossings or have to pay a government to issue them with passports, they just got on with life, lived were there was water, shelter and food!

 

Modern nation states are lines drawn on a map, yes. But in regards the modern European nation states those lines weren't arbitrary drawn (as opposed to the Mid-East/Africa/India-pak) - they evolved organically (for want of a better term) from initially tribal, then feudal 'communities' of kin; the Franks-France, Scotland-Gaelic/Old Norse and England-Anglo/Saxon etc.

 

And yes our ancestors very much had borders, shit Emperor Hadrian had a rather famous Wall commissioned around 122AD that ran the breadth of Island and then there was the Rhine/Danube/Sahara as natural lines..and other walls... those Roman walls weren't actually built to "keep barbarians out" they were built to funnel trade through them so it could be taxed /pay the govt and that was only for those the govt granted access, a peasant wasn't exactly free to go a wondering because the grass was greener- and ancient Syria was very much divided as the great classical empires of their time fought for centuries over those lines in the sand! Not to mention the ancient Chinese and African cultures did the same.

 

Even if you want to go back further to hunter gather ancestors, they still fought for tribal boundaries of influence and the resources it contained; you need to learn some history man because the past was never a kumbaya fest of wondering happy, safe humans herding the livestock to new pastures without a care in the world...

 

Our ancestors always had borders even if they were in a constant state of tribal/civilizational flux, Power brokers of the era controlled access of outsiders to them and 'getting on with life' meant fighting and war over that shelter, food and water...you fought as kin for better conditions... never and no where did you just walk on in to another's territory unabated and start helping yourself and smashing shit up..

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2021 at 2:48 AM, bamboozooka said:

has anyone found any pictures of africans carrying 10 grand in cash to pay the traffickers

when they get to libya?

Soros pays them, those traffickers are probably thrown a few token shekels by the migrants for a EU simcard to slot into their iPhones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Soros pays them, those traffickers are probably thrown a few token shekels by the migrants for a EU simcard to slot into their iPhones.

yes but the narrative is they are walking from their tent across africa carrying 10,000 dollars to pay traffickers.

so should be easy to prove the narrative, right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

yes but the narrative is they are walking from their tent across africa carrying 10,000 dollars to pay traffickers.

so should be easy to prove the narrative, right.

lol I knew what you meant I was just being flat because it's so tiresome... sorry came off the wrong way now I read it.✌️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Modern nation states are lines drawn on a map, yes. But in regards the modern European nation states those lines weren't arbitrary drawn (as opposed to the Mid-East/Africa/India-pak) - they evolved organically (for want of a better term) from initially tribal, then feudal 'communities' of kin; the Franks-France, Scotland-Gaelic/Old Norse and England-Anglo/Saxon etc.

 

And yes our ancestors very much had borders, shit Emperor Hadrian had a rather famous Wall commissioned around 122AD that ran the breadth of Island and then there was the Rhine/Danube/Sahara as natural lines..and other walls... those Roman walls weren't actually built to "keep barbarians out" they were built to funnel trade through them so it could be taxed /pay the govt and that was only for those the govt granted access, a peasant wasn't exactly free to go a wondering because the grass was greener- and ancient Syria was very much divided as the great classical empires of their time fought for centuries over those lines in the sand! Not to mention the ancient Chinese and African cultures did the same.

 

Even if you want to go back further to hunter gather ancestors, they still fought for tribal boundaries of influence and the resources it contained; you need to learn some history man because the past was never a kumbaya fest of wondering happy, safe humans herding the livestock to new pastures without a care in the world...

 

Our ancestors always had borders even if they were in a constant state of tribal/civilizational flux, Power brokers of the era controlled access of outsiders to them and 'getting on with life' meant fighting and war over that shelter, food and water...you fought as kin for better conditions... never and no where did you just walk on in to another's territory unabated and start helping yourself and smashing shit up..

 

 

 

Im all for open borders in a sane world where we dont have economic differences & Zionist wars driving extremely poor people to small islands for cheap labour & divide & rule agenda as these cultures are vastly different & they will never fully assimilate just as the social engineers want. They also will fully support any Marxist statism to feel protected even tho they are usually conservative & most definitely not LGBTQ+

I notice those who are so concerned about the environment & pollution feel its okay to gridlock the roads & tube, creating the dense cities where drugs & knife crime is an epidemic.

 

Ancients were warriors of course,, you knew better than to just move in to their territory, specially pushing your alien ways. You see what happened in history to people that welcomed colonisers in it usually ended up very bad for them & the same clownworld who talk about Palestine or native Americans are all up for letting cultural backwards & supremacist chosenites slave them.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Modern nation states are lines drawn on a map, yes. But in regards the modern European nation states those lines weren't arbitrary drawn (as opposed to the Mid-East/Africa/India-pak) - they evolved organically (for want of a better term) from initially tribal, then feudal 'communities' of kin; the Franks-France, Scotland-Gaelic/Old Norse and England-Anglo/Saxon etc.

 

And yes our ancestors very much had borders, shit Emperor Hadrian had a rather famous Wall commissioned around 122AD that ran the breadth of Island and then there was the Rhine/Danube/Sahara as natural lines..and other walls... those Roman walls weren't actually built to "keep barbarians out" they were built to funnel trade through them so it could be taxed /pay the govt and that was only for those the govt granted access, a peasant wasn't exactly free to go a wondering because the grass was greener- and ancient Syria was very much divided as the great classical empires of their time fought for centuries over those lines in the sand! Not to mention the ancient Chinese and African cultures did the same.

 

Even if you want to go back further to hunter gather ancestors, they still fought for tribal boundaries of influence and the resources it contained; you need to learn some history man because the past was never a kumbaya fest of wondering happy, safe humans herding the livestock to new pastures without a care in the world...

 

Our ancestors always had borders even if they were in a constant state of tribal/civilizational flux, Power brokers of the era controlled access of outsiders to them and 'getting on with life' meant fighting and war over that shelter, food and water...you fought as kin for better conditions... never and no where did you just walk on in to another's territory unabated and start helping yourself and smashing shit up..

It's still all about control though isn't it?  And keeping the rich and powerful at the top.  They are still lines drawn on a map by someone, even if based on "organically" grown communities.

Edited by Incontinentia_Buttux
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

It's still all about control though isn't it?  And keeping the rich and powerful at the top.  They are still lines drawn on a map by someone, even if based on "organically" grown communities.

I totally get where you're coming from, but we don't live and never have lived in a safe Utopia where every tom dick and Henrietta can click their heels three times and decide to go live where they so choose at a given time.. despite that place already being occupied by other kinsfolk.

 

Yes there have always been rich and powerful, but if you were a member of the poor/ peasant class - as 99% of humanity has ever been throughout time until the modern age - it was a lot safer for you to live within a well guarded community where those who were powerful ruling class' role was to protect your communities borders from those who were constantly coming to invade and take your food and rape your wives... be they Emperors with armies, chieftains with warriors or Kings with Dukes and nobles.

 

Our Globo-homo modern era is totally fkd and out of sync with nature in every respect, but it hasn't always been that way.... today's society, especially the past 20 years in the West has been so screwed where as it has been purposely and nefariously subverted and inverted to push towards self destruction - the opposite of "natural" -  Europeans are now told ad nauseum its a "strength" to be diverse and have your previously for the most part safe, ancestral communities/cities/cultural landscapes and heritage invaded and destroyed by millions of MEN from a completely different culture who come and rape your wives and daughters and told there's something wrong with YOU for not liking this?!

 

Are you advocating for this? a free for all and sundry to turn up and decide, if the guy is bigger physically that you, I want your house and I'm going to take it...just because... or at th very least...the risk of your daughter being raped is now astronomically higher than ever before.. but youre the racist if you point this out.. thats fine... we've always just roamed around going where ever we please, doing whatever we please... kumbaya ma lord...I sort of understand what your saying but we don't live in that world where everyone else is as nice as you and I.... period.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://germany.in-24.com/News/28064.html

 

Not the 1st time either.

 

Vienna swimming pool rape

On 2 December 2015, at the Theresienbad swimming pool in the Austrian capital Vienna, a 10-year-old boy was raped. The perpetrator, an Iraqi refugee who had arrived in the country two months earlier, claimed that he was motivated by not having sex for four months.

The crime became public knowledge in February 2016, and in June the man was sentenced to a minimum six years in jail. In October, the Supreme Court of Austria overturned his rape conviction and ordered a retrial. At the retrial his sentence was increased to 7 years. In May 2017, the man's sentence was reduced to four years.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Soros pays them, those traffickers are probably thrown a few token shekels by the migrants for a EU simcard to slot into their iPhones.

 

soros is just a front man for the rothschild cabal. Soros didn't start rich; he was helped to riches

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

yes but the narrative is they are walking from their tent across africa carrying 10,000 dollars to pay traffickers.

so should be easy to prove the narrative, right.

 

I just watched this and was reminded of this comment....from this guys analysis - at the end of the day it is, as always, the working class European taxpayer funding their own demise😢 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

soros is just a front man for the rothschild cabal. Soros didn't start rich; he was helped to riches

He's a cut-out like Gates, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, et al. The cabal insulates itself by using these bogey men. If that veneer were to be stripped away for the world to see, maybe, just maybe, there would be a tidal wave of anger across the globe. But that's probably wishful thinking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...