Fatback

Shungite Water

Hello fellow truth seekers! Is anyone familiar with the healing properties of shungite water? Mine will be ready to drink tomorrow morning. I purchase the Elite stones December 5th; they arrived from Russia three days ago.

it took that long to get it? holy cow. i just googled it and walmart sells the stone? i will check it out, kinda pricy but thank you

15 hours ago, Fatback said:

Hello fellow truth seekers! Is anyone familiar with the healing properties of shungite water? Mine will be ready to drink tomorrow morning. I purchase the Elite stones December 5th; they arrived from Russia three days ago.

Yesterday I'd never heard of it. This morning, I briefly popped over to StolenHistory.org, then came across this thread there:

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/shungite-meditation-purification-protection-and-tartaria.2187/

Synchronicity or what? 😃

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Yesterday I'd never heard of it. This morning, I briefly popped over to StolenHistory.org, then came across this thread there:

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/shungite-meditation-purification-protection-and-tartaria.2187/

Synchronicity or what? 😃

Thanks for sharing Grumpy Owl! I now have a new source in New York after reading the comments in your url. I really do feel more energy after drinking just 8 oz in the morning.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, burntoast said:

it took that long to get it? holy cow. i just googled it and walmart sells the stone? i will check it out, kinda pricy but thank you

It took a long time because of the worldwide shut down, I suppose. If you click on the url Grumpy Owl posted, there are comment threads after the shungite article about 5 comments down; a guy buys from wantsome111 on E-Bay. There is a way to test for legitimate shungite with a flashlight; you can find videos on YouTube. Elite shungite is shiny. That's the type you want for drinking water; a little more expensive but has more of the properties you want. 

Edited by Fatback
To add another comment.

Ive been using shungite in water for the last month or two. I notice the taste difference from the normal tap water after about 30 mins. It probably needs longer but i drink a lot of water. I think it is worth stocking up on shungite while you can. One of the things we import from the EU is chemicals for cleaning drinking water so who know what will happen if we have a hard brexit.

Shungite should be able to make most water types drinkable over time. Elite shungite is better but normal raw black shungite is fine for improving tap water.

On 8/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, Alnitak said:

Ive been using shungite in water for the last month or two. I notice the taste difference from the normal tap water after about 30 mins. It probably needs longer but i drink a lot of water. I think it is worth stocking up on shungite while you can. One of the things we import from the EU is chemicals for cleaning drinking water so who know what will happen if we have a hard brexit.

Shungite should be able to make most water types drinkable over time. Elite shungite is better but normal raw black shungite is fine for improving tap water.

I had elite shungite in a pottery pitcher on my counter one month w/out fridge. No slime in the bottom whatsoever. This stuff is legit 🙂