Jump to content

They're in on it!!!! BBC have no depths to how low they will go - see what we can expect in office & home if we let them get on with this


sickofallthebollocks
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm lost for words, this is the latest 'information' from the once average bbc, telling us what to expect in the very near future at home and in the office, it's f***kin crazy? (although - not unexpected) from a broadcaster that hides paedophillia.

See this fucking awful infographic style 'happy' presentation - displayed in the most disgusting info-graphic kind of way at great expense to the last few license payers there are:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-dc2d6e2d-3ab4-42de-8d03-bb7eda5fff8e

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I'm lost for words, this is the latest 'information' from the once average bbc, telling us what to expect in the very near future at home and in the office, it's f***kin crazy? (although - not unexpected) from a broadcaster that hides paedophillia.

See this fucking awful infographic style 'happy' presentation - displayed in the most disgusting info-graphic kind of way at great expense to the last few license payers there are:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-dc2d6e2d-3ab4-42de-8d03-bb7eda5fff8e

 

@sickofallthebollocks the first I'd heard about this was in the UKColumn broadcast today, the word 'crazy' doesn't do it justice.

 

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-7th-august-2020
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some good predictive programming, I’m confused about the relocating to outer suburbs as I always thought the plan was human settlement zones, but one key thing I noticed was she moved after the lockdown of 2020... they tell us the only way out is a vaccine, that means it can’t be far away... as most predict, after this ‘second wave’ of skewing numbers to build fear to its maximum. This is an opportunity for more people to recognise something doesn’t add up though 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Some good predictive programming, I’m confused about the relocating to outer suburbs as I always thought the plan was human settlement zones, but one key thing I noticed was she moved after the lockdown of 2020... they tell us the only way out is a vaccine, that means it can’t be far away... as most predict, after this ‘second wave’ of skewing numbers to build fear to its maximum. This is an opportunity for more people to recognise something doesn’t add up though 

+1 (out of likes)

 

All planned for what they wanted to do and the COVID was the story to get it into action. Good that, dual purpose camera, to check temperature (health and safety) and to scan the face to allow entry into the building (big brother security). Social distancing is still the norm and hand gel. Can't have lift buttons because of the COVID, voice control instead (big brother security by the back door) The see through screens in open plan offices that go up if there is threat of an outbreak and they come down if the threat subsides. All I see is just total control, fear and monitoring of everything in minute detail.  Yes, I agree the thing about travelling home to the suburbs, seems odd.  Maybe this infographic is just early programming and later people will be looking at working from city working/living pods?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Some good predictive programming, I’m confused about the relocating to outer suburbs as I always thought the plan was human settlement zones, but one key thing I noticed was she moved after the lockdown of 2020... they tell us the only way out is a vaccine, that means it can’t be far away... as most predict, after this ‘second wave’ of skewing numbers to build fear to its maximum. This is an opportunity for more people to recognise something doesn’t add up though 

 

I already live out in the suburbs of Birmingham. In the city centre there is a lot of money being spent on building new 'office blocks' with many other existing buildings being bulldozed to make way. Presumably as these shiny new office blocks were designed and commissioned long before the 'Covid-19 outbreak', they won't have been designed with all these new 'social-distancing' measures in mind.

 

I questioned this before though, when I learned that there were already a large number of office buildings in the city centre which are half-empty. If the current offices can't be fully occupied, why build even more? I also learned that some office spaces in 'older' historic buildings around the Colmore Business District were being emptied and were to be 'repurposed' into accommodation.

 

A few years ago when I lived in the Acocks Green suburb of Birmingham, there was a large empty office tower right in the village centre, that was sold off and converted into flats.

 

I just wonder as and when these big companies close down their large luxurious offices and headquarters, whether these office towers will simply be converted into flats and living spaces. So first you'll see people 'pushed out' to the suburbs (as is already happening in many cities), this will allow the 'conversion' of cities into these 'settlement zones' into which people will then be forced from the suburbs.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I'm lost for words, this is the latest 'information' from the once average bbc, telling us what to expect in the very near future at home and in the office, it's f***kin crazy? (although - not unexpected) from a broadcaster that hides paedophillia.

 

In the presentation it is said that ventilation systems to be fitted with UV light to kill pathogens and help prevent germs multiplying. The building is fitted with air sensors and sensors worn by staff.  A standard, COVID-19 secure office is becoming more like a nuclear power station with such safety systems and sensors.  Also if UV light kills the virus, why are there a major incidents, red alerts called when people go down to the beach when the sun is blazing, during a heatwave?

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

In the presentation it is said that ventilation systems to be fitted with UV light to kill pathogens and help prevent germs multiplying. The building is fitted with air sensors and sensors worn by staff.  A standard, COVID-19 secure office is becoming more like a nuclear power station with such safety systems and sensors.  Also if UV light kills the virus, why are there a major incidents, red alerts called when people go down to the beach when the sun is blazing, during a heatwave?

 (out of likes - but quite right OrangeAlert - so many clues they are giving us - come on the public -  wake up!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"It also reduces the humidity to help prevent germs multiplying"

 

Which is why they currently have most of the population wearing masks..............But wait, doesn't wearing a mask increase humidity??? 

 

Poor Laila, all work and no play. It's going to be fairly tricky for Laila to form a relationship in this brave, new world isn't it?

The more cynical might suggest that's the idea, decimating the population in a single generation, that if people can't meet they're less likely to procreate aren't they?

And the "Utopian suburban lifestyle" thing is just an advertising ploy to sell the dream which will quickly become a nightmare, because as Grumpy Owl points out as soon as all the surveillance is in place and the programming completed the workforce will be forced back to the cities to exist in high rise boxes and 24/7 monitoring.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...