Illegal Migrants

9 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

LOL labrats. That made Smokestack chortle! First half of your comment was dedicated to your resolute 'non-conformity of nonsense' before it ended with you admitting to being a person who will ......'conform to nonsense (if the circumstances are right.) 

Reminds of the story of the young woman who sits down opposite a man in a train who asks her halfway through the journey if she would sleep with him for 50 pence. The woman slaps him and tells him where to go. As the train rolls into the station the man asks again but this time offers £5,000. She thinks for a moment and replies 'what kind of a woman do you think I am'?  

Man says, 'Madam, I know what kind of a woman you are. We're just haggling over the price' !   

Lets just say it was an exception for spiritual reasons.

20 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

No one has kept you imprisoned anywhere as you suggest. Millions of people have traveled all over the world and settled in other countries by acquiring the legal residence permits over the last 80 years. It's not just a case of looking different to others - their history, culture, traditions, habits are alien also as well as their psychological and physiological characteristics .  It is looking good for you though. In 1960's, there were 60,000 Muslims, 2000 it was 1.3 million, today it's just under 4 million and by 2050 it will be 10 million. We all know who's behind it of course, the reasons and what the plan is.    

No, you are correct... I may travel, that is as long as I have permission and a peice of paper confirming my privilage. When people are in prison, they can also get permissions and privilages, so really the difference is negligable. Of course people whom commit violence against others should not be able to do so without recourse, but I am not sure how reliable the numbers you provide are. I mean 80,000 is a very neat round number somewhere akin to 70% of statistics are made up. You also seem to think that all or most of the young musilim men that come here are coming here purely for nafarious reasons, whereas I would suggest that the majority are coming in order to pave the way for a better life for themselves and thier families. Of course I shall not say that there are not those whom might come here with nothing other on their mind than causing trouble in another nation and of course this is very un-english behaviour...

Roaming and moving around is still recognised and respected by all governments however 'entering' a country through ports requires paperwork.

There is a difference

Trouble for me is those people roaming and boating to beaches claim natural rights but within a heartbeat claim asylum or apply for work status and the state grants

It's called deception

These people aren't the tuatha'an

24 minutes ago, Gee said:

No, you are correct... I may travel, that is as long as I have permission and a peice of paper confirming my privilage. When people are in prison, they can also get permissions and privilages, so really the difference is negligable. Of course people whom commit violence against others should not be able to do so without recourse, but I am not sure how reliable the numbers you provide are. I mean 80,000 is a very neat round number somewhere akin to 70% of statistics are made up. You also seem to think that all or most of the young musilim men that come here are coming here purely for nafarious reasons, whereas I would suggest that the majority are coming in order to pave the way for a better life for themselves and thier families. Of course I shall not say that there are not those whom might come here with nothing other on their mind than causing trouble in another nation and of course this is very un-english behaviour...

No one emigrates to another country with the intention of engaging in criminal behavior unless they are already a criminal which would be flagged and probably render them unsuitable for a residence permit.  What person in the world doesn't wish a better life for themselves and their families? Are you suggesting that the UK imports every single African, Asian and South American person who wants a better life for themselves? If not, what figure do you have in mind for the cut off amount of importations (bearing in mind that they do multiply in time)?  

80,000 is a neat amount but over 30 years some have estimated that the amount of people directly affected includes victims and their families. Considering that over 70 towns were involved over such a lengthy period, the figure is somewhere between 80,000 and 500,000 people nationally. I was being conservative. 

Why should English towns and cities be turned into 3rd world toilets just because miscreants who cannot pull themselves up to a sustainable level in their own country decide to take the easy way out by moving to a ready made flat, structured economy and reasonable legal system? If they are not working in a restaurant then that means that they are doing work that local people could be doing. I accept that people in the West and Australia won the jackpot prize relating to the country that they were born into since WW2 but does that mean we just give it all up?  Soros is going to win anyway. I can't see all those boat people being returned to place of origin. Lock up your daughters! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

No one emigrates to another country with the intention of engaging in criminal behavior unless they are already a criminal which would be flagged and probably render them unsuitable for a residence permit.  What person in the world doesn't wish a better life for themselves and their families? Are you suggesting that the UK imports every single African, Asian and South American person who wants a better life for themselves? If not, what figure do you have in mind for the cut off amount of importations (bearing in mind that they do multiply in time)?  

80,000 is a neat amount but over 30 years some have estimated that the amount of people directly affected includes victims and their families. Considering that over 70 towns were involved over such a lengthy period, the figure is somewhere between 80,000 and 500,000 people nationally. I was being conservative. 

Why should English towns and cities be turned into 3rd world toilets just because miscreants who cannot pull themselves up to a sustainable level in their own country decide to take the easy way out by moving to a ready made flat, structured economy and reasonable legal system? If they are not working in a restaurant then that means that they are doing work that local people could be doing. I accept that people in the West and Australia won the jackpot prize relating to the country that they were born into since WW2 but does that mean we just give it all up?  Soros is going to win anyway. I can't see all those boat people being returned to place of origin. Lock up your daughters! 

A majority of the people come to work to better their lives, I think you should channel your energy towards the bigger picture here, you live next to a hostel I think I read - loool I can just imagine you steaming at the ears...I know not of the jackpot you think off, I would swap places with someone from a village community in Africa anytime living the good and natural life, its all down to perspective, most come here for work and send money back to families, and so what if they come for flats etc, I am sure at some point we have taken from their land or hand a hand in other matters leading to their situation, the actions of few should not reflect on the majority.

Edited by labrats