To David Icke

buckrogers2020

The most frustrating part of it is the pathetic submission of all of this by the idiots. Daily I see people sorry sheeple, zombies masks carrying sanitizer it incenses me to point of you feel like giving them a slap.

As a race its a war with itself yes the msm is a cancer you are 100% on the money there. Were at war from within policing ourselves into extinction and allot of the robots are that thick cant even see what's going on. They are the biggest risk liability to mankind than any virus or kabal the ones who without question accept the states version of wearing a huge dildo on their heads if it protected them from Covid 1984.

With my own perception and critical thinking you can see its all around you trying to see your GP or Dentist forget it. Went to my own GP's surgery to drop a prescription repeat this week. As the surgery has now reopened its doors to patients you have to wear a face g string. I walked in without a mask on the receptionist had one on she nearly had a melt down because I was mask free her foot work was better than Mohammed Ali. So too upset and patronise her I said "oh wear my mask like a good little boy". She went scarlet red and said nothing.

But you are although I don't agree with everything you say you are 90% clarified in your explanations and accuracies this world has gone la la. And even as one man with Gareth and Jaymie the world needs renegades after all if we all listened to the media toxic sh*t we'd all be in straight jackets. Doing my bit even family and some friends now after months and months of me drilling and pointing out the covid hoax and contradictions are even starting to agree and see the clarity of what has taken place as is going on. You have to be dead to not see what is going on!

So keep bringing light to the truth because people are listening as I'm sure you know anyway. Stay strong healthy and keep us all up to date...

Edited by buckrogers2020
  • Like 1

It was 2006 - 2008 when I started to get aware. It was with ancient aliens This show got me to Infowars, then Gerald Celente and joycamp. 2012 I listen to Stone Cold podcast. A wrestler called Bo Dalles was on it. He was talking about lizard people, hollow world and so on. I was familiar with the Annunaki because of ancient aliens but in this show he mentioned David Icke. Never heard of him at all but was watching a few videos. I stopped watching Icke it until 2019. I listen to other stuff, Rothschild chemtrails and so on. It was a slow awakening like it should be I guess. 

I want everybody in this from to ask if you regret it and should have taken the Blue pill like in the Matrix?

the Virus is not real. I would have it already than. 

I am from Austria. I don't need to wear a mask because I have a letter from the doctor that I should not wear one.

My Immunsystem is very low because of the pills I have to take.

I do the opposite what the Gouvernement is saying.

I don't disinfect my hands. I do wash it but maybe 2 times a day. 

3 hours ago, Rolandson said:

It was 2006 - 2008 when I started to get aware. It was with ancient aliens This show got me to Infowars, then Gerald Celente and joycamp. 2012 I listen to Stone Cold podcast. A wrestler called Bo Dalles was on it. He was talking about lizard people, hollow world and so on. I was familiar with the Annunaki because of ancient aliens but in this show he mentioned David Icke. Never heard of him at all but was watching a few videos. I stopped watching Icke it until 2019. I listen to other stuff, Rothschild chemtrails and so on. It was a slow awakening like it should be I guess. 

I want everybody in this from to ask if you regret it and should have taken the Blue pill like in the Matrix?

No. Do you?

Does anyone realize that under mask exemption you do not need an official medical certificate to state why you cannot wear a mask in the U.K ?

If you go to the Gov.UK website under face coverings and go to section 3 'exemption' you can download and print or download directly onto your phone, your own government exemption badge which simply states 'I am exempt from wearing a face covering'.  Although you don't actually have to show anyone this badge by law (your word is good enough), it at least shows polite intent to people who are just doing their job and furthermore you are not at liberty to divulge to anyone why you are actually unable to wear a mask.

I have used mine many times without any problems or had any refusal of entry.
If you are one of those that are worried what other people think then just clip the badge to your lapel for all to see - Shimples!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 8:43 PM, alex67 said:

Does anyone realize that under mask exemption you do not need an official medical certificate to state why you cannot wear a mask in the U.K ?

If you go to the Gov.UK website under face coverings and go to section 3 'exemption' you can download and print or download directly onto your phone, your own government exemption badge which simply states 'I am exempt from wearing a face covering'.  Although you don't actually have to show anyone this badge by law (your word is good enough), it at least shows polite intent to people who are just doing their job and furthermore you are not at liberty to divulge to anyone why you are actually unable to wear a mask.

I have used mine many times without any problems or had any refusal of entry.
If you are one of those that are worried what other people think then just clip the badge to your lapel for all to see - Shimples!

Hi, the temperature gun is an issue too. Any ideas?

4 hours ago, alex67 said:

Hello, Not really looked at the temperature gun or temperature camera thing tbh...

What would you consider the problem to be?

There are concerns that the infrared temperature guns are aimed directly at the pineal gland which could potentially damage it. There is also the issue of normalising guns pointed at our heads.

The wrist or elbow crease can just as effectively give an accurate temperature reading so could be requested as an alternative if necessary.

You may be interested in the posts below.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

There are concerns that the infrared temperature guns are aimed directly at the pineal gland which could potentially damage it. There is also the issue of normalising guns pointed at our heads.

The wrist or elbow crease can just as effectively give an accurate temperature reading so could be requested as an alternative if necessary.

You may be interested in the posts below.

Thank-you for the explanation - I wasn't aware of the potential link to actual health - sounds like a similar problem to water fluoridation and fluoride affecting the brain.
The problem with mainstream science and the mainstream media is that it was all bought and paid for a long time ago, and so anyone with legitimate questions are always forced into that public realm of everything being a 'conspiracy theory' and/or a 'conspiracy nut'.

• Like 1

Shooting People in the Head, Kneeling

People want to kill each other, that's ... what the temperature gun is really about.  As they squeeze the trigger they are subconsciously murdering the person in front ... that is literally what is passing in their minds, from so many Netflix and Hollywood movies.  Inside they are thinking I am going to fucking kill you.

Just the same with the effeminate kneeling people have started doing just after the infamous murder in the US by kneeling on the guys neck.

Humans are completely unconscious animals.
They are like birds or insects, they swarm together in a collective dream.
And they programme themselves with evil, which virtually the entire current Western culture is ... programming evil.

Without Light there is only darkness.

It has been coming for a long time with laziness, wilful stupidity, zero interest in anything except the phone and the house prices ... everyone is responsible, nobody is doing to anyone.

If the dark forces hadn't jumped on the scamdemic, it would have been something else, the culture has nothing to live for, the only belief they have in common is (1) it's not my fault and (2) church is bad.
Wrong.

x1.jpg

x2.jpg

Edited by rideforever

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Those are quite possible, however my concern is just how accurate and reliable these infra-red thermometers are. Admittedly I've never used or been subject to one myself. We have a couple of suppliers at work who do these, however they are out of stock at present. I guess I'd like to get one in and try it for myself. (We're probably supposed to have one anyway, for 'testing' ourselves as well as any visitors)