Jump to content

Trump warns if he disappears suspect very rich enemies he has upset


MR-E

Recommended Posts

Let me guess, Pelosi??? Well, most of them. Lets post that 1997 Area 51 former employee plea -- that Anons are circulating right now. 

 

President Trump was signing an executive order to extend unemployment benefits of $600 to Americans that need it until the END OF THE YEAR, and now the democrats are knocking it down. This is going to look very bad for the democrats, people need that money now --- not your politics and extra's that have nothing to do with helping the American people. The democrats were lining the help with things that are NOT related to the economic  relief, and now even Biden is doing some "fake news" segment but giving the details that Trump was extending the benefits until the end of the year. People need it now, and these out of touch elite democrats dont care, its bottom line --- they dont care, thats why they didnt come out with a deal. Its an embarrassment really. I thought some of the request of the democrats and even some republicans were suspicious, the military and police always need more money --- for what?? They have a Fort Knox of resources already. 

 

This man claims 90%-95% of the government is well invested in Agenda 21 and the NWO!!!!

 

Resistance fighters (light workers and people of high consciousness) can change the course of an apocalypses, the military was sending us there --- they were of little to no help to help humanity survive the last 30 years (they need more money my bum hole, lol. Lets talk about some useless eaters. lol Where were you to prevent the apocalypse??? lol Helping the other side perhaps??? GROW THE FK UP!!!!), but the other details remain speculations many of us around the truthing community have already known --- or speculate and thought about (it adds the fuel to the truth fire there). 

 

Its trending amongst Anonymous folks, its not a "new" thing to me, b/c its been out since 1997, but very well should be spread and shared everywhere. 

 

 

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Pleiadians were right when they advised for a reduction of the military in the 60s, so the rumors say. How much smaller do you think, even then, the military was??

 

Why? That wasnt going to save you from an infection of the worst parasites known in the Universe. 

 

Your just another sale, another notch on the belt to an Annunaki (reptilian, grey, mantid) alien. 

 

They take, and then they want to leave. 

 

but if you have no spiritual base, no ability to do energy work, no esp, no meditation practice, ---- the dark side even calls it themselves "the war without weapons". What did you expect to get done?? Kill skin walkers??? They just reanimate. lol They are already undead!!! you gonna lace bullets in something that can just come back???? lol Good idea!!!!

 

Now, since 1997 --- its over 30-50% controlled now in the military. either bloodline, hybrids, or occultist. You think these people care??? They are psycho and want to bring about their own end. They have a system in the military that makes new "Get Out" members and it has infiltrated the ranks of the military now. 

 

Like George Carlin said, violence for peace is like screwing for virginity. 

 

A large percentage of the problems in the world (USA-UK-EU manipulating other governments, sanctions of innocent people, payout to trouble people, occultist owning shelters and orphanages, corrupt justice system, elites massive pollution, in every area of society that involves where normal humans would make progress (so little of it happens), etc etc) is in fact coming from the FAKE NEWS --- Area 51/letter agency crowd. If we got rid of that problem, we would see things start to look better. Throwing money at the military and expecting things to get better will do the opposite 9 times out of 10, b/c that dosent solve the core of the issues at hand. They just practically sit there and watch, what is the difference in that, and watching everything go up in flames, b/c you are too internally weak to do anything about it --- or bring about positive human progress. That is inner work, not outer work, thats all I am saying --- kudos to those that really are doing it. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2020 at 5:43 PM, chud said:

typical self-victimization by an evil cult's leader : I'm putting my life at stake for you my children!... don't let yourself be fooled... 

 

Telling what his supporters want to hear and believe.

 

We heard prior to the elections of both Obama and Trump, with the real changes they would be bringing, they would be assassinated before reaching the White House.   Not to mention, during Obama's presidency, about midway through, it was said the elite were unhappy as he was not doing what they wanted.😄

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Years improve some people so he sure feels more sympathetic than he looked when younger but anyway : still happy he doesn't bite… Trump may be a rather cool and smart man in the real life otherwise he wouldn't have got where he is, but he's got a past and might still be an average real estate agent if he hadn't been his father's son… it's almost more deserving NOT to make a success with such a background in the USA…

 

I read he didn't support the Iraq war at the time but that on China he's now taking on, too happy and thankful for still having a 'good job'… :classic_laugh:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump was speaking at whirlpool?

 

He is trying to send us a cryptic message!

 

OMG, I cracked the code! Whirlpool = Coriolis effect. Trump is trying to tell us that the Earth is NOT flat! :classic_laugh:

 

Ok kidding aside, he is a pretty good actor. He has enemies but he has allies as long as he continues to be a good puppet. Trumpites and Trumpsters are bewildered by his acting like Obamabots were mesmerized by Obama aka Barry Soetoro.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's all part of the game.

Trump looks like he's trying his best with the Covid situation and making the Democrats look like fools, it's just to get the population on his side before the election. Why is loser Biden leading the Democrats? To make sure Trump wins this upcoming election and carry on the agenda of the cabal. I suspect Trump will show his true colors once elected for a second term and that is when people will realize they had been played all along.

This constant fighting we see on the news is all part of the plan. Democrats vs Republican, Bill Gates to reduce population, the idiot Fauci's contradictory statements,Covid19 confusing regulations/reports, can't work/stay at home, mandatory masking and upcoming vaccination, BLM, etc. 

Something we never hear about is where is all that government money coming from during this scamdemic. Most countries were broke before this outbreak and now there's money everywhere. I can tell you all now that taxes will go way the f**k up next fiscal year.

They create divisions within society and then will come martial laws. Some might find this too far fetched and laugh today but don't be surprised when they come to your doorstep.

Trump is surrounded by jews so he's not there to clean the swamp and/or the deep state and to save Americans but to carry on the agenda agreed upon. 

 

That is just my opinion and I don't see anything positive world wide in the near future. Beware of false prophets.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EMERGENCY MEASURES TAKEN.

SECRET SERVICE AGENTS PROTECTING DONALD TRUMP 

SHOOT ARMED MAN  AT WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING.

BB17P9Yi.img?h=100&w=100&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=
 
 
 
 
 

President Donald Trump was abruptly escorted out of a White House press conference on Monday after shots were fired outside of the White House.

 

Donald Trump et al. standing next to a person in a suit and tie

The Secret Service released a statement late Monday night that said a 51-year-old man approached an officer at a post on the White House perimeter and said he had a weapon. The suspect then “ran aggressively” toward the officer, pulled an object from his clothing and crouched into a “shooter’s stance” as if he was going to fire a weapon, the statement said.

The officer fired at the man, striking him the torso.

The Secret Service said earlier Monday that the suspect and the officer had been transported to an area hospital.

Tom Sullivan, chief of the Secret Service Uniformed Division who read the statement to reporters, did not answer questions about any injuries the officer might have suffered or whether the suspect had a weapon.

Sullivan said that at no time was the White House complex breached or that anyone inside the complex was in danger.

Trump said after he returned to the briefing that he was not aware of the specifics of the threat.

"It seems to be very well under control," Trump said. "It's unfortunate that this is the world but the world has always been a dangerous place. It's not something that's unique."

Reporters in the room were placed on lockdown while authorities investigated the situation.

After being taken to the Oval Office, the president returned to the briefing room around 10 minutes later to resume his briefing, which was focused on the coronavirus pandemic. After addressing the shooting, Trump picked up where he left off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and Trump's face reading oh well, I'm still not afraid anyway... do you people believe that ?

 

I bet Trump will drop it one of these days… He'll say he's been betrayed, but he'll probably not tell he was the same way as Hitler once assumed he had been… and by the same people… :classic_laugh:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK one more frozen thread...  bamboo what were you meaning ? it' something you should have told me through PM if at all, we're having a private exchange on board...

 

by the way I read talking about clues and 'messages' : doesn't it ring a bell when Trump alludes to 'rich enemies' ? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MR-E said:

EMERGENCY MEASURES TAKEN.

SECRET SERVICE AGENTS PROTECTING DONALD TRUMP 

SHOOT ARMED MAN  AT WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING.

BB17P9Yi.img?h=100&w=100&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=
 
 
 
 
 

President Donald Trump was abruptly escorted out of a White House press conference on Monday after shots were fired outside of the White House.

 

Donald Trump et al. standing next to a person in a suit and tie

The Secret Service released a statement late Monday night that said a 51-year-old man approached an officer at a post on the White House perimeter and said he had a weapon. The suspect then “ran aggressively” toward the officer, pulled an object from his clothing and crouched into a “shooter’s stance” as if he was going to fire a weapon, the statement said.

The officer fired at the man, striking him the torso.

The Secret Service said earlier Monday that the suspect and the officer had been transported to an area hospital.

Tom Sullivan, chief of the Secret Service Uniformed Division who read the statement to reporters, did not answer questions about any injuries the officer might have suffered or whether the suspect had a weapon.

Sullivan said that at no time was the White House complex breached or that anyone inside the complex was in danger.

Trump said after he returned to the briefing that he was not aware of the specifics of the threat.

"It seems to be very well under control," Trump said. "It's unfortunate that this is the world but the world has always been a dangerous place. It's not something that's unique."

Reporters in the room were placed on lockdown while authorities investigated the situation.

After being taken to the Oval Office, the president returned to the briefing room around 10 minutes later to resume his briefing, which was focused on the coronavirus pandemic. After addressing the shooting, Trump picked up where he left off

 

Has anyone died from the COVID as a result of the gun battle?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would this be like when he said he would audit the Federal Reserve? Eliminate the deficit (he tripled it before Covid)? When he told us he was a massive fan of Wikileaks? (Not that there was any point in this...) Build a US-Mexico wall?

 

I try to ignore him, but I've never heard so much BS come out of one person's mouth, since the previous US president! There is no hope in these people. Any energy invested in them is wasted energy.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump has not got any weight in anything he says because FEMA are running the show. They have total control of EVERYTHING right now in the USA. The second amendment has no weight either.

Cival war is the only answer and I can't see him leading the way on that one either. He is just reading his lines like Boris and the rest of puppets around the World.

 

He backs Zionism so that's is all you need to know about the guy really.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Trump has not got any weight in anything he says because FEMA are running the show. They have total control of EVERYTHING right now in the USA. The second amendment has no weight either.

Cival war is the only answer and I can't see him leading the way on that one either. He is just reading his lines like Boris and the rest of puppets around the World.

 

He backs Zionism so that's is all you need to know about the guy really.

 

What's civil war the only answer to ? Or what's the USA's main issue right now ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2020 at 1:18 PM, chud said:

 

What's civil war the only answer to ? Or what's the USA's main issue right now ?

 

 

My point is that everyone in power is bought and owned. Waiting for them to lead you to freedom is the donkey chasing the carrot. The people need to understand that no one is going to lead them to a vaccine free World. Only the people have the power for that and judging by the general public where I live there is no chance of that. We must still have some hope though.

 

The USA 's main issue? Their leaders back Zionism proudly......that's a start. I'm not picking on the USA it's just they have the most weight.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh and something else I thought of about this making drug cheaper by cutting out the middle man. People call that shit "medicine", and in some rare instances it is, but basically trump is simply making it easier, or rather he was persuaded to make it easier for Americans to get big pharma drugs during a time when humanity are awakening to the power of food and herbs and natural remedies for healing and curing, NOT big pharma sorcerer chemical poisons.

 

Trump is a puppet who is playing people. He does a little bit of good, and a little bit of bad. That's what cabal members and the aristocrats do, I call it the balance game. They balance good deeds with bad deeds and climb the ladder doing so. Trump doesn't have his own money. He uses the same world wide electronic financial system of credit that everyone else uses and the second any person tries to break free from that they end up like Gaddafi or John Kennedy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2020 at 1:04 AM, Brad the lad said:

I'm not picking on the USA it's just they have the most weight.

 

 

you're welcome doing it... all Westerner leaders support Zionism anyway, but the West is far from being the world yet... 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...