Jump to content

Trump warns if he disappears suspect very rich enemies he has upset


MR-E
 Share

Recommended Posts

Quiet extraordinary .... Trump ..." I have a lot of enemies out there , this maybe the last time you'll see me for a while, a lot of very very rich enemies... "

 

When trump first took office , understandably many were suspicious , assumed  he had to be part of the cabal .... Now as his first term comes to an end it's very clear he isn't ... his promotion of the "Q" material particularly stands out .... I could list a dozen of his policies that directly oppose the NWO ... he is battling against an army of dark forces , both seen and unseen so he can't change everything overnight ....

 

Let's hope he gets another term. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My feeling is it wasnt until he took office did he  fully realise the extent of just how powerful & controlling his masters are especially when important decisions need to be made & acted upon! think they promised him he would  be remembered as a great  president who would go down in history for making America great again immortalised forever in history ...  up until virus he was on course & proud of his accomplishments  .However those atop the pyramid had very differing desires not just for america but the world. His place along side the great presidents of the past  thats his ambition unfortunately hes been   double crossed by his masters & hes kicking back..just  a theory but quite possible?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MR-E said:

Anyone in any doubt the forces operating above trump  the commander in chief  of the usa please take note. money is now more powerful than country's.

 

Bill Gates just buys up the world  and nothing is said except for us and others  like David Icke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

trump was speaking at whirlpool. he was standing in front of 17 boxes.

 

Some more interesting gematria here:

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=washer

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=laveuse

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=lavadora

 

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=washer+laveuse+lavadora

 

Is anyone here actually any good at interpreting this stuff? I find it quite fascinating, and I find it curious about how certain words can appear in the background, some sort of secret message or code being sent out to 'those in the know'?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, MR-E said:

My feeling is it wasnt until he took office did he  fully realise the extent of just how powerful & controlling his masters are especially when important decisions need to be made & acted upon! think they promised him he would  be remembered as a great  president who would go down in history for making America great again immortalised forever in history ...  up until virus he was on course & proud of his accomplishments  .However those atop the pyramid had very differing desires not just for america but the world. His place along side the great presidents of the past  thats his ambition unfortunately hes been   double crossed by his masters & hes kicking back..just  a theory but quite possible?

 

 

I though the same and his actions prove it. As soon as he started signing executive orders, he met with fierce resistance from within his own party (most of whom hate him) and the left. I wouldn't blame Trump is he said 'fuck it' and withdrew, but then he'd be arrested within a short time or worse. People are saying that if he does win a second term, the gloves will come off but I wonder about that. First thing he needs to do is get rid of Kushner, consult with Roger Stone, and do his best to get at least one more SCOTUS appointee. Maybe he could do a little digging on Chief Justice Roberts too. If ever a man was compromised, it is him.

 

Edit - and get Congress to declare Facebook, Google, Twatter et al., common carriers.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Trump got hired with a single mission to fulfill : take on and support the war against China ('make America great again')... so I guess we really got to pray for his non-reelection otherwise it might happen as I once suggested :  a third world war for Christmas... US forces have took position and run training operations on site, missile launch bases were planted all over Europe and a brand new satellite belt up there in the sky : all they need is a second mandate to get to their ends... 

Edited by chud
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, chud said:

I think Trump got hired with a single mission to fulfill : take on and support the war against China ('make America great again')... so I guess we really got to pray for his non-reelection otherwise it might happen as I once suggested :  a third world war for Christmas... US forces have took position and run training operations on site, missile launch bases were planted all over Europe and a brand new satellite belt up there in the sky : all they need is a second mandate to get to their ends... 

 

That means Biden. I mean, who wants Biden's finger on the nuclear button? He's likely to think it's a 14-year-old's nipple and push it. Ever heard of Kim Clement? He's dead now but in 2014, he prophesied that Trump would become president and for two terms. He said some interesting stuff about other people too so who knows? I wouldn't put it past the Chicoms to do something stupid either. Unlike America, which is so divided by identity politics, the Chinese speak as one and if you dissent, you get a gentle reminder nit to. Tucker Carlson was saying something along these lines the other day but that theory has been around for a while. I still think something big and Maxwell/Epstein related is going to get dumped on us before November that will shake everyone up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

he prophesied that Trump would become president and for two terms. 

 

then we're screwed... they really needed something as big and outrageous as COVID to divert attention from a world war that practically started in South China Sea already... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, MR-E said:

Trump Warning  announces he is  " at war "  with some very wealthy influential people who are very upset & threatening  him that he will  disappear !! !wOW

did secret serivce put out a statment 

i mean it's not a good commercal for them 

 

and do they have a new Oswald  ready....

 

he should just say to his real bosses please don't kill me 

 

trump is so full of shit that is barley tolerable

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump is doing a press conference now, so he is not disappearing yet 😀 He keeps dropping little clues. Yesterday he said Biden wants open borders all around the world (one world government). He is dropping many clues, we need him to win and Kayne West said today he wants to take votes from Biden ha ha. Lets hope the house of cards falls in the fall with all the fools 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...