Where Does "Evil Behaviour" Come From?

On 8/7/2020 at 10:47 PM, HistoryIsComplex said:

Psychologists HAVE narrowed down the common traits of Psychopaths and Sociopaths.

Never trust a psychologist. They are just telling you what they were told through a programme of brainwashing via college and university. Many psychologists (not all obviously) have no personal experience of mental health issues. It's like a marriage guidance counsellor who has never been married telling you how to save your marriage 🤣

Edited by ZanderoBandero
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The conspiracy is driven at the top by occultists who are practicing kabbalist magicians. Their drive for supremacism over you is the source of your suffering or rather what you are calling 'evil'

Human beings on the whole are kind and caring. The majority would not walk past a starving child and instead of giving them food and shelter offer them a vaccine. 99% may have angry moments or fits of

Posted Images

On 8/6/2020 at 9:15 PM, HistoryIsComplex said:

I have been around for a few decades, and I cannot recall a time where I ever said "Right. I'm going do something evil today."

I'm - fortunately - not wired to do evil shit. But some people clearly are, and I think a discussion of where "Evil Behaviour" comes from could be useful.

So... where does Evil come from? What causes it? Nature, nurture? Disappointments in life? Do some people "snap psychologically" and become evil all of a sudden?

Or is it caused by a gene defect or particular type of DNA - are some people simply born "not good", whereas others may be born "angel-like" in contrast?

I believe there is such a thing as 'predisposition' but that something has to either occur (or not occur) in life to 'activate' that predisposition into destructive actions. However, when it comes to what activates the predisposition, I believe this is a far more subtle, nuanced and complicated process that most people imagine it to be. For example, a lot of people still mistakenly believe that if someone comes from a wealthy background and has had everything provided for them materially they could ever possibly need, this means they 'should' be well-adjusted. It doesn't work like that. Many of those families are deeply cold and loveless. The 1%, for example, deliberately evoke psychopathy in their children. IMO those people would be entirely different humans had they been raised by loving, affectionate, emotionally intelligent people.

Edited by Ethel
typo

All things come from within, such as good and evil. For every positive there is a negative and vice versa. I'm not sure anything outside our own being can be deemed as responsible for or have an effect on our behavioural patterns. We see the world through our own thoughts and perceptions. We ultimately make our own decisions on whether to act with kindness or badness. Of course we are human, we are fallible and make mistakes but.... 

We are light, we are consciousness, we are energy. We are whatever we wish ourselves to be..

So...row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream 🙂

I have been around for a few decades, and I cannot recall a time where I ever said "Right. I'm going do something evil today."

I'm - fortunately - not wired to do evil shit. But some people clearly are, and I think a discussion of where "Evil Behaviour" comes from could be useful.

So... where does Evil come from? What causes it? Nature, nurture? Disappointments in life? Do some people "snap psychologically" and become evil all of a sudden?

Or is it caused by a gene defect or particular type of DNA - are some people simply born "not good", whereas others may be born "angel-like" in contrast?

We never always used to live with christian morality, I think that's where the concept of evil comes from. I reckon our 5000 year old ancestors would have been viewed as total psychos.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ManxCat3 said:

We never always used to live with christian morality, I think that's where the concept of evil comes from. I reckon our 5000 year old ancestors would have been viewed as total psychos.

That's very true and I think those ancestors would probably look at us as total psychos too 🤣

I was listening to a documentary about Ancient Sumerian Empire 5000+ years ago.  And it's pretty much the same as ever.  Heroes Villains.  Mass production even existed then of bread flour oil beer.  The unemployed were fleeced by loan sharks charging 30%.

People complaining about their boss.

Vain rulers with big ideas of themselves and violent armies.

Cheap copies of expensive pottery.

Drinking songs about the wonder of beer.

The usual crap.

The Sumerians lived in a clay rich region so they could write things down easily without making papyrus, and so they left a lot of notes diaries songs and information.

This was before the ancient pyramids ... and it's just the same imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic series on ickonic called r complex by Richard Gannon covering this topic. Massively explains in properly clear terms what the psychos are and how they work.  Only just seen it today but it's pulled together EVERYTHING I'd concluded already and MORE ..Fantastic to see others getting it...and in fact getting it better..more clearly and well educated and informed. An absolute must see series.

Edited by kj35
1 hour ago, kj35 said:

Fantastic series on ickonic called r complex by Richard Gannon covering this topic. Massively explains in properly clear terms what the psychos are and how they work.  Only just seen it today but it's pulled together EVERYTHING I'd concluded already and MORE ..Fantastic to see others getting it...and in fact getting it better..more clearly and well educated and informed. An absolute must see series.

It takes a few tick of some boxes in the DSM to designate someone as having any mental illness, you could designate lifes problems into any illness, as long as you get the boxes ticked by whatever means, its all down to interpretation, as the saying goes - ones mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, it's down to perspective also

• Like 1

I'm - fortunately - not wired to do evil shit.

Edited by Ecki Divad
Decided not to publish
On 9/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, labrats said:

It takes a few tick of some boxes in the DSM to designate someone as having any mental illness, you could designate lifes problems into any illness, as long as you get the boxes ticked by whatever means, its all down to interpretation, as the saying goes - ones mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, it's down to perspective also

Agreed labrats. I'm not talking about ordinary folk who these [email protected] diagnose and lock up for their fun. I'm talking about those  psychos who would never be diagnosed as they learn very early on to hide it and use it to their advantage.  They must feel like they're born with a super power over the rest of us. 

Edited by kj35

You would perhaps need to explain what behaviour you think of as 'evil'.  It is a relative term and has no correspondence to legality.  A good person who kills his neighbour in a fit of temper during an argument will probably go to prison, whereas a thoroughly evil person who obeys the law will never see the inside of a cell. 

Civilisation has softened us.  Actions that would have seemed normal in the past would now be regarded as brutal, yet the human animal hasn't altered.  If you accept this naturalist explanation, then much of what we call 'evil' is, from an evolutionary viewpoint, just normal behaviour, it's just that we now have this thing called 'civilisation' that imposes increasingly codified law: a set of manmade standards of behaviour, which could be viewed as anti-law.

Premeditated murder is an evil act in Western culture. It's hard to think of anything more evil.  Yet in some other places it may not be considered that way - I'm thinking, for instance, of honour killings in some Asian cultures; senicide was common among American Indians until comparatively recently historically.  Other practices come close to murder: for instance, again the American Indians leaving the old to die or having them walk away to their deaths.  In history, some ancient Germanic tribes like the Heruli - for most of us, our ancestors - practised senicide.  We're descended from murderers.  So why aren't I a murderer?  Aren't you and I carrying this evil DNA?  Are we not therefore evil by definition, even if not necessarily in practice?  We carry the evil seed, do we not?  Maybe this is what Christianity means symbolically by the Mark of Cain?

Well maybe we are evil, by a process of default.  Evil is institutionalised - think of how many abortions there are each year, and few care.  Do you protest this, may I ask?  If not, then on what basis can you make this boast that you are not evil?  Do you not realise that you can be evil by omission?  Non-medical abortion is evil, whatever your practical view of it.  The evilness of it stares us in the face.  It is the practice of killing an unborn child for someone's convenience.  Yet many of these same people will pontificate about child killers!

That brings me to the malleability of evil.  Evil people may not realise they are doing wrong.  Often they think of themselves as doing good.  A great deal of evil comes out of the best intentions.  That's one explanation for evil, in that evil can be consequential.  You could argue that most of us are, at once, both good and evil, and that being both is the healthiest state, it's just a question of recognising this and somehow finding an accommodation between the two polarities.  Oddly, it could be that the problem with historical figures like Hitler, who are histrionically designated as 'evil', is that they may have had too much 'good' in them, by which I mean, they may have been too principled, too polarised.  People of high messianic principle can be dangerous, if they secure authority over others.  Maybe Hitler was too good, rather than too evil?

Evil, I am convinced, exists, but I am not sure it is something preternatural, as some religions claim or imply.  I see morality as socially and culturally constructed, but maybe there is an evolved spirit of Man that symbolises and sometimes actuates the deeper atavistic drives that civilisation suppresses and that, when expressed, resemble what we would call 'evil'.

Edited by Ecki Divad

Apparently many in this thread have never seen an evil person?  

It’s in the eyes.  

There are dead eyes, example Dr. Fauci.

Cruel eyes you’ll see in some of those BDSM mofos.

Eyes of consumption, the ones who look at you like they want to devour you whole.  Some look like the evil they want to do to you tortures them, some look like they delight in it. 

And the criminally insane whose eyes shift very rapidly as they speak to you. 

Evil comes from Satan.

• Like 2

Human beings are a degenerate species, they have fallen from being conscious creatures now they are very close to animals.

Such creatures always do evil in every breath.

Every statement is a lie ... not the words but the one saying it.

The whole situation is a lie.

The game they play of identifying "bad people" out there is just another one of their games.

They have become very comfortable in their own little hell world.

Sheltered people obfuscate the meaning of evil.  There’s a whole section of this forum dedicated to pedophilia.  That is not open to interpretation.  Defiling the innocent IS EVIL.  Torturing another human being for one’s own pleasure is EVIL.  To get off on the suffering of others is EVIL. 

If you want to cut something down the middle cut that. 

It is extreme to label this world and all its inhabitants as “evil.”  There are the lost, the innocent, the arrogant, and the EVIL. 

I can’t believe this is even a thing. 

Edited by Michi713

Human beings on the whole are kind and caring. The majority would not walk past a starving child and instead of giving them food and shelter offer them a vaccine. 99% may have angry moments or fits of rage but on balance have a kind caring attitude to their fellow man. 1% of humans are complete psychopaths who will stir up trouble for their own amusement...kick the starving child out of the way....make every human on earth hate themselves because they erroneously believe the lie that this is what humans create. No. NO we don't. It's government psychos who steal food aid...make deals that only benefit their mates put themselves above others then make us feel like humans are bad...No.psychos are bad ...psychos need isolating on a small island the minute they are recognised...we need not to be made to feel guilty about protecting the 99%.  That's why there is outrage about these atrocities .because humans that aren't psychos care.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 3

"The heart is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things". - Jeremiah 17:9

That's where evil comes from: our nature.

Don't listen to Buddhist claptrap about man being latently good; man is essentially depraved, fallen, "dead in trespasses and sins" - Colossians 2:13.

So what if you're red pill and a decent person? You're still vile, still evil, still living for yourself. You don't love God and your fellow man selflessly... okay, sure, you don't have megalomaniacal plans to annihilate most of humanity like, say, Kill Gates has. That's because you haven't given yourself knowingly and willingly to evil and you haven't sinned to such a degree that your conscience has been seared or devils have entered into you. But you're still fundamentally on the same side of the fence as the worst people who ever lived until such time as God enables you to love Him and your fellow man.

12 minutes ago, Defbalt said:

"The heart is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things". - Jeremiah 17:9

That's where evil comes from: our nature.

Don't listen to Buddhist claptrap about man being latently good; man is essentially depraved, fallen, "dead in trespasses and sins" - Colossians 2:13.

So what if you're red pill and a decent person? You're still vile, still evil, still living for yourself. You don't love God and your fellow man selflessly... okay, sure, you don't have megalomaniacal plans to annihilate most of humanity like, say, Kill Gates has. That's because you haven't given yourself knowingly and willingly to evil and you haven't sinned to such a degree that your conscience has been seared or devils have entered into you. But you're still fundamentally on the same side of the fence as the worst people who ever lived until such time as God enables you to love Him and your fellow man.

I'm not vile or evil. I believe in a god. Not the nasty judgemental egomaniac of the old testament. 

The god you speak of also gave free will.How does THAT sit with god enables you to love him and your fellow man. Buddhism has been hijacked into being as bad as the rest of them with it's hungry ghosts and good deeds.

I believe in God.

I believe that he is a harsh judge precisely because many would do abominable things if it wasn't for fear of divine punishment.

I believe that God coming down like a ton of bricks on those who trespass is a sign of his love for us.

I believe that God protects the greater good by punishing the wicked. Harshly.

21 hours ago, kj35 said:

I'm not vile or evil. I believe in a god. Not the nasty judgemental egomaniac of the old testament. 

The god you speak of also gave free will.How does THAT sit with god enables you to love him and your fellow man. Buddhism has been hijacked into being as bad as the rest of them with it's hungry ghosts and good deeds.

What makes you think you have free will? The Bible teaches the very opposite, that man's will is bound to sin and selfishness. The fact that you can't see yourself as either vile or evil actually highlights and proves that you are. Sorry I can't provide you with comforting lies on this subject... it's not a popular message, that's why atheism and false religions are so preferred by humanity.

20 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

I believe in God.

I believe that he is a harsh judge precisely because many would do abominable things if it wasn't for fear of divine punishment.

I believe that God coming down like a ton of bricks on those who trespass is a sign of his love for us.

I believe that God protects the greater good by punishing the wicked. Harshly.

The reason why the world is in the mess it is in today is directly related to sin.

Does anyone think God is going to just let humanity live in peace while countless millions on infants are murdered in their mother's wombs, while Sodomy is exalted and foisted on schoolkids, while male is called female, up is called down, ugliness called beauty, evil called good and good called evil?

Things are lining up for a perfect storm of Divine wrath. The scamdemic is only the start... there's the nightmare vaccine, the nations gearing up for a world war, economies and incomes devastated worldwide, liberties fettered, marriages and families ripped apart. 

On 9/24/2020 at 8:51 PM, Michi713 said:

Sheltered people obfuscate the meaning of evil.  There’s a whole section of this forum dedicated to pedophilia.  That is not open to interpretation.  Defiling the innocent IS EVIL.  Torturing another human being for one’s own pleasure is EVIL.  To get off on the suffering of others is EVIL. 

If you want to cut something down the middle cut that. 

It is extreme to label this world and all its inhabitants as “evil.”  There are the lost, the innocent, the arrogant, and the EVIL. 

I can’t believe this is even a thing. 

True - I have experienced evil trust me and from good, really good people, it's amazing how humans can behave in different circumstances, how good people can be so cruel and evil, knowingly wanting to inflict suffering on another human.

The conspiracy is driven at the top by occultists who are practicing kabbalist magicians. Their drive for supremacism over you is the source of your suffering or rather what you are calling 'evil'

Lurianic Kabbalah
It was in Bohemia, therefore, that the most important modern development
in Kabbalah took root, known as the New Kabbalah, derived by Isaac Luria.
Luria’s revolutionary knew conception of Zionism and the purpose of the
Jewish people in history would become the fundamental creed of two important
new heresies that would go on to become the basis of all Illuminati intrigues.
These were, first, the heresy in the seventeenth century, of the false messiah
Shabbetai Zevi, and in the following century, that developed by one of his
successors, Jacob Frank.

Luria’s novel interpretations essentially fired new Messianic hopes,
which were accepted positively by Jews who recently endured the expulsion
from Spain. As in other parts of Europe, violent persecution had been growing
in Spain and Portugal, where in 1391, hundreds of thousands of Jews had
been forced to convert to the Catholicism. Publicly, the Jewish converts,
known as Marranos, were Christians, but secretly they continued to practice
Judaism, including following the Kabbalah. After 1540, many Marranos fled
to England, Holland, France, the Ottoman Empire, Brazil and other places in
South and Central America. These Marranos maintained strong family ties
and became influential where they lived.

In Spain, during the fifteenth century, the Marranos “crypto-Jews”,
founded the Christian heresy of the Alumbrados. The Illuminati Order was
not invented by Adam Weishaupt, but was rather renewed and reformed. 6 The
Alumbrados, or Illuminati, claimed to have direct intercourse with God. All
external worship, they declared, is superfluous, and sin impossible in this state
of complete union with Him. Therefore, like all Gnostics before them, they
believed carnal desires could be indulged in, and other sinful actions committed
freely without corrupting the soul.

As young man, Ignatius of Loyola became a member of the
Allumbrados, though, as a cover for his activities, he became very active as a
Roman Catholic. Ignatius of Loyola was born in 1491, from wealthy Marranos
parents a year before the expulsion of the Jews from Spain. 7 Loyola moved
to Rome where he founded the Order of Jesus, known as the infamous Jesuits,
which was approved by Pope Paul III in 1540. In setting up the Jesuit order,
Loyola devised an elaborate spy system, so that no one in the order was safe.
If there was any opposition, death was meted out swiftly. The Jesuit order not
only became a destructive arm of the Roman Catholic Church, but developed
into a secret intelligence service.

Ultimately, the Jesuits would follow the same conspiratorial methods
as the Ismailis, to undermine the religion they were purportedly representing,
and for indoctrinating dupes into their subversive mission, as the following,
taken from the secret oath of the Jesuits, demonstrates:
You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred
between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to
deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions
and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating
the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides
with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be
engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be
connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions
fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.

Rabbi Isaac Luria was a faithful follower of Ignatius Loyola. 8 Luria’s
father, a member of an Ashkenazi family from Poland and Germany, emigrated
to Jerusalem. Following his father’s death, as a child, Luria was taken to Egypt.
Egypt has always harboured an important Jewish community, and of Gnostic
speculation, from Hellenistic times, to the Ismailis of the Fatimids, as it was in
Luria’s time. It was for this reason that Egypt would figure so prominently as
one of the focal points of Illuminati, even into the twentieth century, with the
creation of Islamic fundamentalism.

In Egypt, here he became versed in rabbinic studies, engaged in
commerce, and eventually concentrated on study of the Zohar, the central work
of the Medieval Kabbalah. In 1570, he went to Safed in Galilee, where he
studied under Moses ben Jacob Cordovero, the greatest Kabbalist of the time,
and developed his own Kabbalistic system. Although he wrote few works,
Luria’s doctrines were recorded by his pupil Hayyim Vital, who presented
them in a large posthumous collection. Because of this work, Lurianic
Kabbalah became the new thought that influenced all Jewish mysticism after
him, competing with the Kabbalah of Cordovero.

Luria initiated a new interpretation of the role of the Kabbalah in
preparation for the arrival of the messiah. In Luria’s system, all being is said
to have been in exile, that is, separated from God, since the very beginning
of creation, and the task of restoring everything to its proper order is the
specific role of the Jewish people. The final redemption, however, cannot be
achieved merely through the advent of the Messiah, but must be brought about
historically, through a long chain of actions that prepare the way. Essentially,
the important notion that was transmitted to the Kabbalists was this, that they
must not merely await the fulfillment of prophecy with regards to the coming
of the Messiah, and the restoration of the Jewish people in the Promised Land.
Rather, they ought to work actively to prepare for his appearance. First, this
meant manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally,
of preparing the necessary political and moral circumstances to receive his
coming, that is, a New World Order.

-'Terrorism and the Illuminati'- David Livingston

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4