Where Does "Evil Behaviour" Come From?

HistoryIsComplex

I have been around for a few decades, and I cannot recall a time where I ever said "Right. I'm going do something evil today."

I'm - fortunately - not wired to do evil shit. But some people clearly are, and I think a discussion of where "Evil Behaviour" comes from could be useful.

So... where does Evil come from? What causes it? Nature, nurture? Disappointments in life? Do some people "snap psychologically" and become evil all of a sudden?

Or is it caused by a gene defect or particular type of DNA - are some people simply born "not good", whereas others may be born "angel-like" in contrast?

• Like 1

Sometimes a well meaning and innocent event can be translated into "evil behaviour" - depends on who is doing the translating and what the motive is and how it is being told, and have the facts been subject to scrutiny, or have they just been "engineered" 🙂

I was told I am evil recently which is quite shocking, I was like helooooo known me all these years suddenly a corrupt shrink comes on the scene applying magical coronona psychology and I am turned into Hannibal Lecture! And this, especially from someone who should know me better but obviously the community shrinks know better, dont they, same ones designing human suffering, nooo they cant be getting it wrong.

If you read my posts I am subject to a community hate campaign and no doubt from some spun events - kind off makes me wonder exactly whats been spun, I was an activist, I had ding dongs, BUT never did anything without a cause, I would love to know these "evil" actions - because I can guarantee theres another side to the story, its no wonder I get so much hate and my head spins not knowing whats going on, yes I have hijacked this, I have no other way to tell my story, the real one.

Give you an example - I had this neighbour, now this kid and his mates would smoke stuff and it used to waft through the window of my house, strong skunk and they use to park all these commericals along the Street that people would moan about and ask me, like it was me - I kicked off and complained after asking on several occaisons, and others were not happy either for their own reasons, like doors slamming and blasting TV (not my problem as not connected to my house), now people would be like yeh see im a bad neighbour blah blah but it benefited everyone, and on the same front - I lent the same guy some money as well which he didnt pay back for like 6 months and kept avoiding me lol. See, you have to look at the full picture! But you can spin any event how you want. Another time, this guy was doing commercial units adjoining my property - machines and stuff were going to run, it was illegal, so I complained to the council in my keyboard warrior stylee, I had a right just like anyone else wouldnt want commercial traffic and machines running, now you see, there was a reasonable explanation, if someone came to me with an issue, I would take it up for them, its all down to perspective, how you want to see it, or how you want it shown! I would love for someone to come and say why did you do this, or that, bet my life there was a cause or an explanation behind every single event, a non evil one lol, in hindsight I fought too many battles for others, but NEVER without a cause or justification. The devil is truly in the detail, or sometimes not lol Obviously suppressing the fact that I also helped all my neighbours on demand with car issues and anything else.

The lenths I have gone to, just to get people some justice, I made some serious enemys, no one would push things as I did, there was a time when I couldnt even bear to watch the news, with all the injustices, I felt the pain that humanity was unjustly suffering, bombs reining on innocents, Palestine an open air prison (coming to a "democracy" near you soon), and even on my activist front I became disillusioned.

Edited by labrats

Some people are psychopaths.  We know this. Where they originate, what particular quirk of DNA causes it I'm sure there are studies. But the mistake the other 99 % of us make is we forget they don't think like us. And we don't think like them. We forget and go "surely not " or " that's just mad...why would anyone want to do that ?"

Because we don't and can't think like them.

It's literally unthinkable their lack of empathy and remorse.

While us non psychos can have bad moments or times of  rage- so we think we understand them - we really really don't. Maybe we even empathise with them, there for the grace of god, go I type thing. But we couldn't behave like they do and we wouldn't be even able to behave like they do. And we've got to start remembering this in order to not feel phased when other normal people think we're mad for calling out the bill gates' s of this planet and not let psychos guilt us for telling the truth.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Some people are psychopaths.  We know this. Where they originate, what particular quirk of DNA causes it I'm sure there are studies. But the mistake the other 99 % of us make is we forget they don't think like us. And we don't think like them. We forget and go "surely not " or " that's just mad...why would anyone want to do that ?"

Because we don't and can't think like them.

It's literally unthinkable their lack of empathy and remorse.

While us non psychos can have bad moments or times of  rage- so we think we understand them - we really really don't. Maybe we even empathise with them, there for the grace of god, go I type thing. But we couldn't behave like they do and we wouldn't be even able to behave like they do. And we've got to start remembering this in order to not feel phased when other normal people think we're mad for calling out the bill gates' s of this planet and not let psychos guilt us for telling the truth.

They just see us as inferior cattle, masses, to play and experiment with, plus all the stuff they dabble in changes them, its like they made the money>power>then what - the world becomes a play thing, serving other things, being part of something Elite/group/Dajjal NWO system and its always nefarious, so basically in the end you lose as you go to hell. Now if people were good, they would be thinking how to serve humanity, how to crush hunger and famines, look at those tents in USA people who get evicted and resort to the streets, a rich country like that, and you have all those people on the streets, food kitchens, just shows the greed doesnt it, all that wealth goes straight up, what you going to do with it all anyway, its too much for a handful of people, theres only so much you can buy and spend, actually you just have to look at whats happening and that answers that I suppose. Now look at what Libya used to be like under Gaddafi, now thats leadership man, I dont care what anyone says, Tyrant blah blah its Western branding and lets face it, whats happening now is no less than what they painted him as, look at what he did for the country, it was criminal what they did to him, the guy was sharing the wealth and furthering his country, now compare that to others now in theatre! The psychos are out there in positions they shouldnt be in, this is why we are where we are, lockdown, put yer nappy on, sorry mate that business you built on blood and sweat, lost family time, errr you going to have to shut it.

Edited by labrats

18 hours ago, labrats said:

They just see us as inferior cattle, masses, to play and experiment with, plus all the stuff they dabble in changes them, its like they made the money>power>then what - the world becomes a play thing, serving other things, being part of something Elite/group/Dajjal NWO system and its always nefarious, so basically in the end you lose as you go to hell.

The biggest problem with the THEORY OF EVOLUTION is that it presents humans as "NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ANIMALS".

In other words, "YOU ARE WORTH NO MORE THAN A COW, MONKEY OR RABBIT BECAUSE YOU EVOLVED LIKE ONE". HMMMM...

Of course, GOD/SCRIPTURE tells us the OPPOSITE. That we are HIGH CREATION.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2020 at 9:15 PM, HistoryIsComplex said:

I have been around for a few decades, and I cannot recall a time where I ever said "Right. I'm going do something evil today."

I'm - fortunately - not wired to do evil shit. But some people clearly are, and I think a discussion of where "Evil Behaviour" comes from could be useful.

So... where does Evil come from? What causes it? Nature, nurture? Disappointments in life? Do some people "snap psychologically" and become evil all of a sudden?

Or is it caused by a gene defect or particular type of DNA - are some people simply born "not good", whereas others may be born "angel-like" in contrast?

A very complicated subject that has no absolute answer because it involves individuals who will have different reasons for their actions.  I do think there are factors in common which psychologists use in their profiling of these criminals. The factors tend to be mental health issues, drug use, extreme neglect and in some cases being misfits.

1 hour ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

A very complicated subject that has no absolute answer because it involves individuals who will have different reasons for their actions.  I do think there are factors in common which psychologists use in their profiling of these criminals. The factors tend to be mental health issues, drug use, extreme neglect and in some cases being misfits.

Psychologists HAVE narrowed down the common traits of Psychopaths and Sociopaths.

• lack of empathy, guilt, conscience, or remorse
  • shallow experiences of feelings or emotions
  • impulsivity, and a weak ability to defer gratification and control behavior
  • superficial charm and glibness
  • irresponsibility, and a failure to accept responsibility for their actions
  • a grandiose sense of their own worth

56 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Psychologists HAVE narrowed down the common traits of Psychopaths and Sociopaths.

Yes those were the things I was thinking of. They are aspects of mental health issues/conditions.

16 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Yes those were the things I was thinking of. They are aspects of mental health issues/conditions.

By whose definitions and interpretations of said events, what are the motives/goals behind the thinking?

17 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Or state sponsored corruption, ever thought of that, Psychologists are on the payroll, I have 1st hand experiance of being steered and boxes having to be ticked throwing me into a nightmare world where I am designated as something I am not and for this to be relayed to all my family, friends etc and poisoning all my relationships including my marriege and getting a whole community including my own family to harrass me, parroting everything they have been told by "professionals" with everyone looking through a psychiatrists lens, this despite blatantly knowing me better than what they are being told not knowing that people are planting the seeds of division tactically and inventing a profile to suit, with NO option to explain any events, at some point figuring out the "set up" (because you never expect people to do that to you) having to desperately get the alternative narrative out there (hence my post of targeting) but no one will listen, somehow, anyhow, create the right environment, interpret events to suit, make certain things happen, offer jobs, bribes etc because you control the stage and the people, if you wanted to - you could class half the population as Psychos (no social distancing your a psycho I remember seeing an article) or anything else for that matter, if someone wants you ejected from society they can weaponise health systems > or make a perfectly normal person crazy, gaslight them, break shit in their house, get your dad to let them in so no logs of home entry on the alarm system, or look mentally unwell when he/she is perfectly healthy and doesnt have a care in the world except the security of his family and to be left alone. And when a person does not fit a profile, you could even get that justified by making it look like the person has had a psychological shift, he's changed and get everyone conditioned to this narrative, slowly using crafty ways to do so out of sheer desperation when people wont admit they got something wrong, who are the psychopaths exactly here - not taking into account the environment created at the time, we all have defence mechanisms and when perceived with a threat we go into defence mode, if your thrown into a war and fighting for your life, your not exactly going to be "normal" happy clappy are you!

There is a difference between diagnosing someone, and making conservative efforts to force a diagnosis, if you go looking for something you will find it in your own minds and when you dont you will make it and start connecting irrelevant and innocent stuff, not everyone fits into their little books especially with spritual stuff, we are all unique, their books are not, we are gods creatures, not the states, why would you need to be set up if that person is of a certain profile anyway? Why go to desperate lenths to do this? Psychiatry is all horseshit, its been weaponised for cover ups using the health system to screw innocent people that the state does not agree with, or one of their friends, or to cover up someone elses screw ups and having to now deliver something at someone elses expense.

Edited by labrats

Tigers for instance will drag you from your tent, about 10m and whilst you are screaming and your relatives not far away they will eat you.  Is it evil?

Well ... good question, the animals are mostly innocent ... but in fact looking closer Tigers are aware of who their proper prey is they normally simply ignore human beings, unless they break a tooth or have porcupine quills in their arms and then they can't hunt properly.  Then they can start killing human beings.

There is quite a lot to take out of this example, firstly because tigers do have a proper prey and normally are satisfied with it.  But if disturbed they may be forced to be creative which is an act of "free will" and exploration.  After they discover humans to be quite weak they may enjoy it and become man-eaters.   Then they are fallen.

But this is quite rare because mostly the animals are innocent and don't exercise any freewill.

Human beings are exactly the same, but there are some added features.

Humans are much closer to Conscious immortal life and have a lot of freewill ... and this is very difficult and painful for them.  They are deeply confused about everything.  Normally they end up killing themselves and a few thousand years later they start again.

Have more freewill they also create great mischief and end up killing everyone.

It is actually a very bad situation, and there is really only one solution .... very strong push to enlightenment, and at the same time trying to be normal and obey the rules ... i.e. no sodomy or injecting heroin or killing.

Our society is in a bad condition, it has much power ... but the people are degrading, they are no longer in touch with the Light.   They now hate prayer and spirituality and don't care if they live or die ... they are proud to not believe in a new life.  This is very weird and not really appropriate for such a fine creature as a human being.  That kind of attitude is for a dog.

Once the head starts causing great mischief and bending everything ... then the human animal also starts to fall apart, and then the humans become lower than dogs.  They are lazy and stupid and do nothing useful.  They can't even do the simple things that an animal can do.

It's all evil really.

Only making the decision to be good and leave is good.

Another way to understand human life is that we have all been on a very very long journey, we are close to the end ... but if you reach now you will fall and perish.  You must continue to work on the soil, work hard like a normal man.  Then the soil will grow and the flowers will grow; and you will be finally happy and at peace. 
We must work to the Light and the soil simultaneously.

Otherwise the grave is waiting for you like a big mouth.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I believe evil is rooted far in the brain and nothing can stop it. If your going to do evil you will. But I do believe you can rid a person of it by the cleansing of the mind, a bit like an exorcism.

I believe events can be interpreted to suit agendas and people can be made to look evil using psychological techniques and engineered environments, its all down to who is pulling the strings and whos on the payroll and who is interpreting events.

I give you an example - when my marriege was on the rocks re my situation and I felt discussions were taking place with elders, I raced to do everything I could to save it, I started helping out with kids more and everything I could to make my OH life easier, now my intentions were good and I was in a panic - now evil is where you maliciously tell my OH that you better watch it, he is going to take the kids etc pitching us against each other, so it shows the intention here, it was not to draw a fair conclusion and perhaps admit that someone got it wrong but to cause chaos for me, and I know people are under advice from a psychologist or psychiatrist, eveything I did for my OH, was re-interpretated using a pre-judged and pre-set narrative despite me just trying to save my shit, I just gave up in the end as they had suceeded, now thats evil, or infliciting suffering undeserved punishment on another human without cause or reason, for revenge or sport > thats evil. Sometimes people are too focused on what someone else is doing and looking through lenses given to them that they dont see what they are actually doing, and how evil their actions are, yet have the nerve to interpret other peoples actions as evil.

People can draw conclusions from "spun" events to fit a narrative, but it is not those who claim others are evil, doing actual and clear acts of evil themselves, actual acts of evil, not projected assumptions misinterpreted events to fit a narrative.

Edited by labrats

Inside people are many good parts, many childish parts ,many ignorant parts, many dark parts - especially if they grew up in a bad way like many people today.

So, we must try to always do the best and not bother people or add more fuel on the fire - it does no good, because people are so confused already.

Many people simply give up on Earth, they are so unloved so confused so letdown ... everywhere are charlatans, violence, stupid ideas, false promises ... they become egos and die inside - it is sad really.

And when things get really bad, society becomes bent and a lot of trouble is made and a lot of suffering.

Jesus says blessed are the meek and resist no evil ... because you have to let go of all the evil here, you can do little by fighting it.  But yes you must live well, make good decisions, and see errors and you must do your best to straighten things.

But you are surrounded by confused and mad nutters, so it is difficult.

Jesus holds a lamb in his arms ... many of these instructions teach you to look after yourself, to look after what is precious in yourself.

Edited by rideforever

47 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Inside people are many good parts, many childish parts ,many ignorant parts, many dark parts - especially if they grew up in a bad way like many people today.

So, we must try to always do the best and not bother people or add more fuel on the fire - it does no good, because people are so confused already.

Many people simply give up on Earth, they are so unloved so confused so letdown ... everywhere are charlatans, violence, stupid ideas, false promises ... they become egos and die inside - it is sad really.

And when things get really bad, society becomes bent and a lot of trouble is made and a lot of suffering.

Jesus says blessed are the meek and resist no evil ... because you have to let go of all the evil here, you can do little by fighting it.  But yes you must live well, make good decisions, and see errors and you must do your best to straighten things.

But you are surrounded by confused and mad nutters, so it is difficult.

Jesus holds a lamb in his arms ... many of these instructions teach you to look after yourself, to look after what is precious in yourself.

Yes we have a bit of everthing in us, its how you get it to surface, we have wayz, then surely at times like this, if wolves are masquerading as shepherds, herding the flock into one corner, trying to snatch little lambs, someone needs to call it out so that people are not confused, the devil comes with everything you desire, but remember your making deals with the devils, everyone will have to answer for their actions and intentions inc me, in my belief - we are judged based on our intentions. As we have seen, the wolves are leading the masses, those with a voice that can interupt/influence their magic spell are silenced, deplatformed, gagged, they know how to control the minds of the masses and perceptions etc. We are living in times of confusion, where good people are supposed to protect others, or at the very least be just and fair, the whole of society has been infiltrated with evil. Jesus will return to counter for the very same corrupt system being set up now, by means of acquiescence - there is no power without this, none at all - we have to remember that at one point you had people of a previous generation who did the right thing, would call stuff out, whats happened now is that money and power have corrupted the current ruling generation and people in general, dangling the fruits of the world, reaching for grapes you can never grasp, the media and all information outlets are tightly controlled, any platform to get information out is under scrutiny or conditioned, going as far as conditioning an entire audience, is their way or no way. There is a reason people have to work from the shadows, because when your doing skullduggery and up to no good, you aint going to do it out in the open are you and your going to get eveyone else to do the dirty work, constantly directing blame at others.

Edited by labrats

7 minutes ago, labrats said:

Jesus

It is like you say, but what can we do.  The amount of people who can be and will be saved is perhaps quite small, the situation seems quite bad and has come after many decades of indulgence of ignoring the soil ... and now the bill has come.   The situation is so bad that I do not know who the good guys are ... as very very few people wish to re-establish the traditional western society.  They all talk of progress or freedom.

So ... who is good ?
If we switch off the TV, and do not engage with the evil, and just live a good life perhaps this will have the best result in the end.

I don't see any saviour in this world.
In Jesus's time he had 12 direct students.  That is only a small number.

We are enduring a grave test, and it will not be easy.

Anyway I was just watching a couple homesteading debt free in the US .. they seem happy, they don't have to engage in the insanity from where they are.

Anyway you know what .... I refuse to think about any of this bullshit, I refuse to have those words in my head ... I just refuse to partipate with a world of idiots, no thanks.

Tonight I am going to do some meditation, make some muffins, and watch an old version of Murder on the Orient Express !

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This subject is important for me these days.  I have been damaged by many evil people in my life .. they refuse to be good, they refuse to do nice things.  There is just nothing you can say to them.  It's scary.  And then you have to reflect on the fact that everyone is going to be thrown into a hole in the ground and they will never lie  talk again.

What a savage place.

One teacher that I like Prabhupada, he would say that most people were demons and that they were like glowworms, in the morning they would be gone and you just have to remain in the Light, or worship Krsna as his faith puts it.

I was in a catholic church today, kneeling at the back ... there was a confirmation going on with about 20 people ... at the end the priest started barking out prayers and so on ... I didn't like it much, I don't like him.  But I know why I go and what is supposed to happen there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

This subject is important for me these days.  I have been damaged by many evil people in my life .. they refuse to be good, they refuse to do nice things.  There is just nothing you can say to them.  It's scary.  And then you have to reflect on the fact that everyone is going to be thrown into a hole in the ground and they will never lie  talk again.

What a savage place.

One teacher that I like Prabhupada, he would say that most people were demons and that they were like glowworms, in the morning they would be gone and you just have to remain in the Light, or worship Krsna as his faith puts it.

I was in a catholic church today, kneeling at the back ... there was a confirmation going on with about 20 people ... at the end the priest started barking out prayers and so on ... I didn't like it much, I don't like him.  But I know why I go and what is supposed to happen there.

Me too - I have thick skin although its been worn thin, its one thing people doing stuff to you, its another losing your world and in a constant battle to save it whilst it is being destroyed from the shadows, and for all the wrong reasons! Especially since its based mostly on lies and malicious slander to a whole population making a hell of your environment, those that should be protecting me who you have protected actually shafting you. Being thrown into a hole in the ground aint the end of it and I have no desire to go early - its where it starts, at least I am in a better position when the time comes cos no psyops and propoganda is going to work there cos that environment you dont control, you can make my worldly life hell but in a way your doing me a favour although I wont see it yet, take everyone away from me using dirty tricks, ring fence everywhere I go for help, with the forums now my only outlet, and make a perfectly healthy person look like he has an illness otherwise this evil community policing system will be exposed for what it is where everyone operates under an NDA or they will be next (according to research) - god fearing people taking part, do they not realise they will have to answer for all this s*** and they are being manipulated, why? Because he used to be an activist, a whistle blower, someone who stood up and spoke for voices who couldnt, so what he had a few minor faults, a bit too outspoken. I am ready anytime cos God knows what is in the breast of man and of his intentions, I have nothing to fear, the humans dont know jack s*** only what they percieve or are conditioned to - its all corrupt, you cant chose who lives or dies based on your threat perception to the system, or your profiling using state systems > which is all completely wrong anyway and based on set ups and framing using my own family living a lie of a life!

Edited by labrats
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rideforever said:

Our society is in a bad condition, it has much power ... but the people are degrading, they are no longer in touch with the Light.   They now hate prayer and spirituality and don't care if they live or die ... they are proud to not believe in a new life.  This is very weird and not really appropriate for such a fine creature as a human being.  That kind of attitude is for a dog.

GOD designed people to BECOME THEIR LIFE CHOICES OVER TIME. Its a blessing for some and a punishment-on-Earth for others.

If you do GOOD, you will do MORE GOOD, and MORE GOOD, and become TRULY GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE. You will move CLOSER AND CLOSER TO GOD AND THE DIVINE in the process.

If you do EVIL, you will do MORE EVIL, and MORE EVIL, and become SERIOUSLY EVIL AND IRRESPONSIBLE. You will move FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY FROM GOD AND THE DIVINE in the process.

Those who think spiritually, prayer, morals, ethics is NO GOOD - those are LOST SOULS who will have a VERY ROCKY AFTERLIFE to put it mildly.

If you "THROW ALL ETHICS TO THE WIND" you eventually wind up turning SOCIETY INTO AN ANARCHIC MESS WHERE THE STRONG CRUSH THE WEAK.

Turning society into a SHITSHOW is something God doesn't FORGIVE. God only forgives minor missteps and mistakes. Nothing that is done with planning and evil intent is forgiven.

• Like 2

Human beings, the whole society, lives in a story ... a story full of dramas enemies heros, a story a great tragic story that just goes on and on and will never end.

I have the sense today that I don't want to be interested in it.

There is nothing to be gained.

Being inside God means a different world.

I'm actually half way through a lessor know Napoleon Hill "book". On free audiobook, called Interview with the devil (although I think the book version has slightly different name). It was recommended reading from my intellectual mentor.

I have found it really interesting so far, goes into the dark side psychology and light and dark forces.

Link here if anyone else is interested.

Edited by Mr H

11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I'm actually half way through a lessor know Napoleon Hill "book". On free audiobook, called Interview with the devil (although I think the book version has slightly different name). It was recommended reading from my intellectual mentor.

I have found it really interesting so far, goes into the dark side psychology and light and dark forces.

Link here if anyone else is interested.

ill be sure to pass it on to the dark forces dedicated in making my life hell, given the experiances I have had, and how wrong everyones got it, I have zero faith in that subject matter, its there for a system and no doubt to be used and abused when required, and no doubt for pharma to dispense...

• 4 weeks later...

The place had formerly been a garage, and then the provincial Che-Ka’s main slaughter-house. And the whole of it was coated with blood—blood ankle deep, coagulated with the heat of the atmosphere, and horribly mixed with human brains, chips of skullbone, wisps of hair, and the like. Even the walls were bespattered with blood and similar fragments of brain and scalp, as well as riddled with thousands of bullet holes. In the centre was a drain about a quarter of a metre deep and wide, and about ten metres long. This led to the sanitary system of the neighbouring house, but was choked to the brim with blood. The horrible den contained 127 corpses, but the victims of the previous massacre had been hurriedly buried in the adjacent garden. What struck us most about the corpses was the shattering of their skulls, or the complete flattening out of those skulls, as though the victims had been brained with some such instrument as a heavy block. … And in every case the corpses were naked … [a grave in the courtyard] contained eighty bodies which in every instance bore almost unimaginably horrible wounds and mutilations. In this grave we found corpses with, variously, entrails ripped out, no limbs remaining (as though the bodies had literally been chopped up), eyes gouged out, and heads and necks and faces and trunks all studded with stab wounds. Again, we found a body which had had a pointed stake driven through its chest, whilst in several cases the tongue was missing.