Right to refuse Covid 19 test?

NorthAngel41

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice please. I am due to go into hospital in just under two weeks time for day surgery to have my gallbladder removed. Of course they want to give me a swab test for Covid 19 three days before my surgery. I 100% am against the test because it is not a credible or effective test and I see it as an infringement of my human right to have it forced upon me. The problem is, I will probably be refused the surgery that I desperately need if I don't have the test but subsequently I am worried about testing positive for other material they are actually testing for and having my operation delayed. I would very much appreciate some help please.

Sarah

• Like 1

Hi NorthAngel

I’m sorry to hear you are in such a difficult position, I don’t have any advice but will share my own experience. Three years ago I had a stone stuck in a bile duct which was very painful and I ended up in hospital for 2 weeks. They told me my gallbladder was full of stones and I needed to have it removed. I strongly disagreed and treated myself using the herb chanca piedra and several liver flushes. To this day I’ve never had any more problems and just use a bottle of chanca piedra twice a year to keep it that way. If it happened again, now I know what it is, I’m sure I could treat myself and avoid hospital.  I would also be worried and not likely to agree to any test.  I wish you the best whatever you decide to do,

• Like 2

I'm sorry for anyone in a position like that. I'm stubborn. I don't use doctors at all. Haven't been for years. I was very ill with ME for years which I believe came from hep b vaccine. The doctor said he wasn't interested any way probably because they know theyve caused it with their vaccine. Ive treated myself for years. I haven't been able to work a great deal but Im happy. Ive just discovered earthing which involves walking bare foot for a time each day. I walk for a couple of hours barefoot through woods. Sounds simple but its cured all my fibromyalgia. They say you absorb the emf from the earth that shoes normally block. Its good for all pain and its addictive. I love it. I get some funny comments but hey who cares. Some people are quite impressed.

• Like 2

Sorry I also don't have any advice, but just wanted to wish you well for this upcoming situation, no one should be placed in a situation like this.

My heart goes out to you and I hope you find a peaceful resolution.

• Like 2