NASA Lies ..... There Is No Such Thing As Space

Cant edit

A quick google shows 

1) Decca stayed in service 10 yrs longer than i recalled although i suspect thats the differrence between commercial aviation and things like uk gov / life boats using it and so im correct it was gone from aitcraft.

2) Deccas coverage was more extensive at one time 

In my defence we only dealt with existing transmitters and coverage - so we may not even have been told about stations in other parts of empire equally its been 30yrs and ive forgot

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Space exist in movies only.      

You mean like these........WOW! Talk about the stone age      

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, amy G said:

Why must they fake everything if it is real?

I mean... seriously?

Exactly seriously

Think about it  We all agree  Going to the wrong  link happens - 

Now ask yourself this why would you be filming yourselves making the hoax and even if you did why would you not be commiting it to tape - but transmitting it as well.

Its a completely preposteros claim and its embarrasing how the some of the so called awake critical thinkers - will leap on stuff like this without giving it the most cursory thought.

12 hours ago, Eldnah said:

Exactly seriously

Think about it  We all agree  Going to the wrong  link happens - 

Now ask yourself this why would you be filming yourselves making the hoax and even if you did why would you not be commiting it to tape - but transmitting it as well.

Its a completely preposteros claim and its embarrasing how the some of the so called awake critical thinkers - will leap on stuff like this without giving it the most cursory thought.

The explanations offered by freemasons mean nothing to even moderately critical thinkers. Space is a stage and your beloved astronots are actors. What is preposterous is that anyone still believes. And the hoops they force themselves through to maintain such insane beliefs.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b6/80/1d/b6801dd6248fc16fe3f543ca1dc05f37.jpg

6 minutes ago, amy G said:

The explanations offered by freemasons mean nothing to even moderately critical thinkers. Space is a stage and your beloved astronots are actors. What is preposterous is that anyone still believes. And the hoops they force themselves through to maintain such insane beliefs.

Gravity.

You have had it explained for you with complex science, easier science and idiot-proof science. You ignore all examples shown to you of weightlessness on space vessels. You are ignorant troll. 

2 hours ago, amy G said:

Even if you believe moon landings / space walks are faked - Or that they happenned but footage was faked 

it doesnt excuse the embarrassing level of gullability required to believe that they would have accidently linked to the people filming the hoax - rather than the hoax.

There is no credible reason they would be live feeding the filming of the hoax - by even giveing that moronic video credibility you are embarrasing yourself - undermining your arguments (since you clearly dont think you simply parrot whatever  you hear if its contrary to the official story. Worse you really help promote the idea that were all conspiraloons.

Aqs to this meme it fails because it takes a fact in isolation and applies it to differrent circumstances - 

So its true if you opened the doors on a space shuttle all the air would bugger off fast as pressure attempted to equalise Its also true that if you took a something like the space station in Elysium with high enough walls* then it could be open as the centripital effect (which provides gravity**) means the wall is higher than the air will climb and so the atmosphere wont escape - of course if you make a hole in the wall it would.

The irony here is that you claim gravity doesnt exist and so we stay at the bottom / fal because of density

So youre own rational of what gravity really is means that something with zero density will be above  something with density and so air must be under vacuum

*I think its 10 Miles 

**Yes I know it isnt really but for the sake of simplicity

They just lie and fake everything. You believe as many do and as I, myself used to, but no longer do.

Watch this and tell me how WE KNOW FOR CERTAIN THAT THIS IS FAKE:

Sound stages, actornots and a comedy routine that never ends.

16 minutes ago, amy G said:

Watch this and tell me how WE KNOW FOR CERTAIN THAT THIS IS FAKE:

Obviously, if that was the moon, the hammer wouldn't bounce but it would embed itself in the cream cheese.

The Wallace and Gromit mission made a finding that our understanding of the moon may not be what we are told. Laboratory studies on samples taken from the moon suggest it may be as tasty as Wensleydale.

https://youtu.be/T0qagA4_eVQ

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 5:47 PM, amy G said:

I think we have just seen the second law of abject stupidity , 100% NON - Cognitive, now where have I seen this dumb picture before, oh the monotony

Edited by peter
On 12/9/2020 at 7:47 AM, amy G said:

But your whole view is based entirely on your belief that only the bible is true, therefore everything else must be false.

On 12/9/2020 at 7:47 AM, amy G said:

It may be that the core of the Earth has so much mass that it has curved spacetime around the Earth in towards itself; that our atmosphere and everything on the surface of the Earth IS attempting to escape into the vaccum of space but can only travel through a spacetime so curved that the only direction it can travel is towards the centre of the Earth. 

All possible futures for matter within the radius of the curvature are downwards to the surface of the Earth unless massive amounts of energy, such as rocket boosters, are used to overpower that curvature.

That there is curvature can be seen in the Earth and other planets traveling in a straight line through a spacetime that has been curved by the mass of the sun and that our own moon is traveling in a perfectly straight line through space that the mass of the Earth has curved around itself.

I've always wondered why only one side of the moon faces the Earth and why the moon has zero spin. There is attraction between the moon and the water that is on Earth. It causes tides (and our weather systems) as that attraction pulls on the water. But what is it on or in the moon and specifically on only one side of the moon that is attracted to the water on the Earth?

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

One possibly explanation is the salt content of the Earth's oceans. 

2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

It may be that the core of the Earth has so much mass that it has curved spacetime around the Earth in towards itself; that our atmosphere and everything on the surface of the Earth IS attempting to escape into the vaccum of space but can only travel through a spacetime so curved that the only direction it can travel is towards the centre of the Earth. 

All possible futures for matter within the radius of the curvature are downwards to the surface of the Earth unless massive amounts of energy, such as rocket boosters, are used to overpower that curvature.

That there is curvature can be seen in the Earth and other planets traveling in a straight line through a spacetime that has been curved by the mass of the sun and that our own moon is traveling in a perfectly straight line through space that the mass of the Earth has curved around itself.

I've always wondered why only one side of the moon faces the Earth and why the moon has zero spin. There is attraction between the moon and the water that is on Earth. It causes tides (and our weather systems) as that attraction pulls on the water. But what is it on or in the moon and specifically on only one side of the moon that is attracted to the water on the Earth?

One possible explanation is that our oceans are saltwater and saltwater is a good conductor of electricity. If the Earth has a metallic core and there are currents of electricity flowing around the Earth's surface through the saltwater it becomes a coil that can generate a magnetic field.

It is widely believed that the moon is a remnant of a planet sized object that collided with the Earth billions of years ago. There is widespread evidence of that collision but oddly, less extraterrestrial debris than would be expected. Unless of course the planet sized thing that hit Earth was big chunk of frozen saltwater.

One of the interesting properties of  water ice is that it has the ability to magnetise certain metals. If the moon is a ball of water ice with a metallic core, that core could become magnetised and, due to the attraction and repulsion effects of adjacent magnetic fields, become orientated in one position in relation to the Earth's magnetic field. 

That the moon is traveling in a straight line past the Earth permanently following a curved spacetime path around the Earth could explain why the Earth rotates.

If the moon's continuous journey past the Earth causes the magnetised core of the Earth to spin to keep one attracted pole of its magnetic field pointing at the moon, then the outer layers of planet Earth would be in a continual state of trying to catch up with the core spinning within it. The friction from this would cause enough heat to make rocks and stuff molten...

Another lazy lockdown dystopia morning with nothing better to do than drink coffee and think about space 🙄

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheDoctor said:

Space is real, the government would not give nasa billions of dollars, if there was no space

Something else I've often pondered is does space exist if there is nothing to exist within it? More specifically, does space exist only when there is something to exist within it?

The notion of space as infinite and without end does beg the question of what is space(?). Is space devoid of matter or energy a tangible infinite thing that exists in and of itself? Or is it simply non-existance?

It seems, to me at least, that if space is non-existance that it could then be infinitely non-existing, rather than be infinitely existing.

Theories of a curved universe creating its own circular infinity and of multiple universes coexisting still don't answer the question of what is the space within which these curved or multiple universes exist.

There are of course many more questions this line of thought raises not least of which is what if space is non-existance would that mean we don't exist either?

May have to try a different brand of coffee 🙂

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • 4 weeks later...

- Here's a little insight into the secrets of the Universe.

'Space, the final frontier'. Hmmm, well not the final, surely the mind is the final frontier.

"Vader wants to control outer space, Yoda wants to explore inner space. These are the fundamental differences between the good and the dark sides of the force".

1. The absolute Vacuum of deep Space can never truly be empty for it will always have properties.
  2. The doppler effect as seen in 'Red/Blue Shift', is not just caused by the expansion of the space between the two objects of source and observer due to their changing proximity. Due to the fact that space itself is a medium of which the effect of gravity can compresses or decompress resulting in an increase or decrease of the speed at which photonic light conducts through the medium of space.
  3. The Speed of Light is thus relative to the speed of conduction through the gravity of space, as wisdom would suggest and given the fact that the immense gravity of Black Holes can bend light.

- BOOKS

• The Octavo - Chaos Magic, by nature of its use of source energy, teaches of the quintessential nature of the universe 

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-octavo-a-sorcerer-scientists-grimoire-e157648758.html

• The Kybalion - Hermetic philosophy teaches the mental relationship between mind and universe.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-kybalion-e42478216.html

oct_03.jpg.00d0f65a02a069500007c75d3ac1eb66.jpg

A1yRHFiFImL.jpg.4e41b5c6c709a11e766e0aacb92f7f3d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 5:09 PM, alexa said:

One of the reasons is that earth is enclosed by the Firmament (Dome) and it's impossible for rockets to penetrate this, and there is no where to go. Here is Bill Nye admitting to it, which is unusual for him as he is usually all about space.

Sorry But Bill Nye has a brilliant scientific mind (for a fucking idiot) however I think he is dead wrong on just about everything,

always read the fine print

36 minutes ago, peter said:

Sorry But Bill Nye has a brilliant scientific mind (for a fucking idiot) however I think he is dead wrong on just about everything,

always read the fine print

Hi Peter

I always read the fine print it says (for a fucking idiot)😅

What do you think about this load of old baloney then ? LMHO 😂

Perseverance is in 'great shape', says NASA after $2.2billion rover LANDS on Mars to start a two-year mission searching for extraterrestrial life in a crater that was a lake 3.5bn years ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9277851/Perseverance-rover-great-shape-says-NASA-2-2billion-rover-LANDS-successfully.html

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

What do you think about this load of old baloney then ? LMHO 

I've been walking around with a band aid on my forehead for the last month, that's all I'm prepared to say

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I just want one of the supporters of this theory to explain why they don't believe in space. Please give me clear facts that will prove it. Take into account that Youtube videos aren't a credible source of information for this topic. 
What makes you believe in it? What's the purpose? Do you adore denying technical progress, numerous spacewalks? What negligence! Sometimes I don't understand why I spend so much time studying space, reading books, making projects, etc. when there still are individuals who share this pov. It really makes me sad.

On 10/1/2020 at 8:31 PM, alexa said:

No I'm not trolling, I honestly thought they received there signals from underground cables.

Did you never wonder why so many houses have dishes on them?