NASA Lies ..... There Is No Such Thing As Space

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Seriously, are you trolling us all here? You must know the difference between 'satellite TV' and 'cable TV', right?

No I'm not trolling, I honestly thought they received there signals from underground cables.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Space exist in movies only.      

You mean like these........WOW! Talk about the stone age      

Posted Images

"Now imagine how the hell they are going to rig those wires up for that 6 minutes of ISS footage"

YOU DIDN'T answer that question. A green screen doesn't move around the full ISS on a bleedin tour:classic_rolleyes:

You haven't watched it have you? That picture is typical conspiracy theorist fail. No reference or source to enable it to be checked. Green screens?

How about you actually start watching things that show your belief is misguided instead of ignoring them all?

2 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

Now imagine how the hell they are going to rig those wires up for that 6 minutes of ISS footage

1649223903_agrren.PNG.292163341c61ee1f889fe18171870875.PNG

You asked the question and I answered it

34 minutes ago, alexa said:

That's the whole idea of a green screen 🤣

You really should watch the bloody video and stop yanking everybody's chain! SHE moves around - okay???

Here's a more concise video...

17 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

You really should watch the bloody video and stop yanking everybody's chain! SHE moves around - okay???

Here's a more concise video...

No thank you - I've watched enough of this stupid c**p to last a life time!

49 minutes ago, alexa said:

No thank you - I've watched enough of this stupid c**p to last a life time!

No problem twatty.png

For any fence sitters - though I doubt there can be many of those......here's another one...

It shows quite obviously that it isn't a green screen, blue screen or any combination of daft "CGI" and /or wires. Quite obviously to anyone with any honesty it is authentic. Hollywood films simulating longish periods of weightlessness, ALWAYS look fake - there are always impossible motions that cannot be avoided. On the ISS if anything remotely like that occurred, people who do not share this ludicrous conspiracy would be noting it.

The film Gravity, took 4 years! to make - the ISS knocks out far more realistic and close up, internal footage almost every bloody day!

From 2008! 

Impossible to fake footage almost a minute long, very long distance - not CGI or screens:classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Comedy Time
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

No problem twatty.png

For any fence sitters - though I doubt there can be many of those......here's another one...

It shows quite obviously that it isn't a green screen, blue screen or any combination of daft "CGI" and /or wires. Quite obviously to anyone with any honesty it is authentic. Hollywood films simulating longish periods of weightlessness, ALWAYS look fake - there are always impossible motions that cannot be avoided. On the ISS if anything remotely like that occurred, people who do not share this ludicrous conspiracy would be noting it.

The film Gravity, took 4 years! to make - the ISS knocks out far more realistic and close up, internal footage almost every bloody day!

From 2008! 

Impossible to fake footage almost a minute long, very long distance - not CGI or screens:classic_rolleyes:

You can't possibly believe all this B/S,  one must have the mind of a child to believe all this.

Edited by alexa
3 minutes ago, alexa said:

You can't possibly believe all this B/S, you must have the mind of a child.

Hahaha that comment could have been written specially for you. You avoid hundreds of hours of clear weightlessness in favour of some idiot yooootubbber who makes a series of stupid claims.

in order:

1. He moves his hands like that because his sleeves are riding up his shoulders. The conclusion the video maker says is moronic conjecture with ZERO evidence.

2. He is pulled down by his colleague. My brain hurts at you not seeing this..

3. Her shirt ripples in a weightless cabin. Ditto

4. The folds on her shirt. 

You are lost and unreachable, but hopefully casual observers don't fall down into your crazy world.

1 minute ago, Comedy Time said:

I imagine if there is a god

There is and if I know God which I do he'll be putting all this deceivable nonsense deliberately into the none believers heads.

Romans 1:28

And because they did not think it worthwhile to acknowledge God, God delivered them over to a worthless mind.

On 10/1/2020 at 9:00 PM, Comedy Time said:

Sure you did....

OIP.0z0tM5uJX-5MWX3fDo_YNwHaE6?pid=Api&r

@alexa Do you EVER respond to in your face evidence?

Second posting, kind of answering itself really!!

Here are some clues.

1. SKY TV - so named because it is broadcast from the frickin' SKY, transmits its signal from a satellite in geosynchronous orbit.

http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/satposition.htm

3. The dishes used to receive a signal and the only thing connected to the receiver box all point at the sky, the same location.

Any chance you can stop doing this twatty.png and answer honestly?

3 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

What is the black stuff u see at night with all the twinkly lights? 

And anyone tell me what I photographed here?

20200906_005831.jpg

The moon and Venus? There something to the left of Venus but it looks like a shadow or reflection from the moon maybe? 

2 hours ago, Red pill taken said:

Mars was the answer I got from the google ,seems the right colour too, the other bit was like you say, some sort of reflection , this was taken with a Samsung galaxy phone! The irony 

Very ironic! 😂

When did you take the photo? Aye, looks like Mars the more I look at it, as you say the colour. I said Venus first as that's the one that follows the moon so closely. 

4 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

@alexa Do you EVER respond to in your face evidence?

Second posting, kind of answering itself really!!

Here are some clues.

1. SKY TV - so named because it is broadcast from the frickin' SKY, transmits its signal from a satellite in geosynchronous orbit.

http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/satposition.htm

3. The dishes used to receive a signal and the only thing connected to the receiver box all point at the sky, the same location.

Any chance you can stop doing this twatty.png and answer honestly?

I've noticed that you deliberately change the subject when you are at a loss for words. Ha never mind I can answer your question in regards to satellites.

The “geostationary communications satellite” was first created by Freemason science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke and supposedly became science-fact just a decade later. Before this, radio, television, and navigation systems like LORAN and DECCA were already well-established and worked fine using only ground-based technologies. Nowadays huge fibre-optics cables connect the internet across oceans, gigantic cell towers triangulate GPS signals, and ionospheric propagation allows radio waves to be bounced all without the aid of the science-fiction best-seller known as “satellites.”

32 minutes ago, alexa said:

I've noticed that you deliberately change the subject when you are at a loss for words.

You don't notice anything at all and I'm never at a loss for words with you..........Well sometimes I am.... but not for reasons that would make you happy. As for "changing the subject", the subject was your infatuation with the imaginary sky wizard and I have no polite words on the matter.

32 minutes ago, alexa said:

Ha never mind I can answer your question in regards to satellites.

What a rather useless grasp of reality you have. I show you a picture of thousands of Moroccan sky dishes all pointing upwards and at something in the sky and you quote some horseshit about cell towers.

HELLO??? They are pointing at the sky??? 

Anyone who has had their dish installed, any installation engineer, anyone who has any idea about reality.....they position the dish pointing upwards and at a point exactly where the orbiting satellite sits.

Edited by Comedy Time
On 8/19/2020 at 3:52 PM, Carlos said:

No on both accounts. 

Let me point something out to you - listen very carefully.

YOU CANNOT USE A THEORY ABOUT AN ALTERNATIVE TO SPACE, THE UNIVERSE ETC. AS A MEANS TO DISPROVE THAT SPACE EXISTS.

That is astonishingly stupid.

https://www.scienceabc.com/nature/universe/why-are-impact-craters-on-the-moon-round-and-not-some-other-shape.html

"When a meteor hits the lunar surface, a shockwave spreads out in all directions and the impact creates a dent in the surface that is much bigger than the size of the impacting object itself. Since the impact sprays ejecta in all directions in equal proportions (just like the shockwave of an explosion), the direction and incident angle of the impact become irrelevant in determining the shape of the crater."

Artillery shells, even from howitzers, do NOT follow trajectories that bring them down vertically from above as bombs do...  Yet, in books printed during/just after the First World War (ie. originally published ~100 years ago, so no Photoshop etc) the shell craters on the battlefields of the Western Front are all circular, as is explained above...

• Thanks 1
On 9/30/2020 at 11:42 AM, alexa said:

100 billion galaxies lol's

Didn't God do well ??

As long as you continue to insist that you are right in the face of all logical evidence to the contrary, not completely...

Can quite see your ancestors being enthusiastic members of the Spanish Inquisition (the men, that is; "God-fearing" Catholic women had only two possible career paths - as either mothers or nuns, nothing else)

Next time you hear someone say that their belief or faith "burns like fire" or "they are aflame" just pause for a moment & think about where & how such statements originated

ps 100^9 is what Hubble can see; James Webb will double that...which makes up the "visible" Universe, which is 4.9% of the total, with the other 95.1% being the dark matter & dark energy which gravity tells us is there, but is not visible to any other sensors that mankind has yet constructed

the Universe is the absolute & ultimate definition of a free lunch; if life after death meant my consciousness would still be around when mankind works out how get out there & explore I might believe; as it is I can but hope

do some reading of Ursula Le Guin's novels of the Ekumen of Hain, especially what having NearAsFastAsLight ships means to the families of those who volunteer to go to the Up-&-Out