According to many psychics , mystics and astral travelers  Most people carry around "spirit attachments" ... according to Karl Mollison 60% of the population have them ... these are malevolent spirits (archons) who feed off low level energy , their goal is to sabotage your life , cause misery and despair , so they get sustenance .... they try to influence you to make wrong decisions , try to make you short tempered and insensitive with others, become obsessed with kill kill computer games and drugs. 

Most of us will not notice their presence .... If they get a grip on the victim , by acquiescence , a downward spiral ensues and in extreme circumstances the victim becomes a child rapist and torturer  and the host of spirit attachments will get their most favorite psychic food , and reward the rapist with pleasure ...

Such extreme cases could be clasified as being  "possessed" ... An exorcist with a firm connection to Creator /Divine realm can call on this Divine power to remove the attached entities /entity and send them to the light ....

Astral traveler Paine Andov , he reports seeing spirits entering babies (who are particularly defenseless) and drunks ... Mollison confirms this 

The-Author.jpg

• Thanks 1

I read one of his books a while ago  now. Very interesting! 

content?id=BHT9N08lGrIC&printsec=frontco

He talks about some of the things you have just mentioned and some of his experiences travelling.

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

According to many psychics , mystics and astral travelers  Most people carry around "spirit attachments" ... according to Karl Mollison 60% of the population have them ... these are malevolent spirits (archons) who feed off low level energy , their goal is to sabotage your life , cause misery and despair , so they get sustenance .... they try to influence you to make wrong decisions , try to make you short tempered and insensitive with others, become obsessed with kill kill computer games and drugs. 

Most of us will not notice their presence .... If they get a grip on the victim , by acquiescence , a downward spiral ensues and in extreme circumstances the victim becomes a child rapist and torturer  and the host of spirit attachments will get their most favorite psychic food , and reward the rapist with pleasure ...

Such extreme cases could be clasified as being  "possessed" ... An exorcist with a firm connection to Creator /Divine realm can call on this Divine power to remove the attached entities /entity and send them to the light ....

Astral traveler Paine Andov , he reports seeing spirits entering babies (who are particularly defenseless) and drunks ... Mollison confirms this 

The-Author.jpg

Interesting about drunks. I've always felt something evil connected to alcohol.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a drink now and then. However, I have seen people black out and behave totally out of character as if possessed. Unfortunately my partner is one of those people. 

I remember reading something that said there's a reason spirits are called spirits.. 

For those who have negative entity attachments, what would be the best course of action to get rid of them?

There are no exorcists in my area unfortunately.

Myself and others have felt stuck with them for a long time now

Edited by allymisfit
Just now, allymisfit said:

Interesting about drunks. I've always felt something evil connected to alcohol.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a drink now and then. However, I have seen people black out and behave totally out of character as if possessed. Unfortunately my partner is one of those people. 

I remember reading something that said there's a reason spirits are called spirits.. 

For those who have negative entity attachments, what would be the best course of action to get rid of them?

There are no exorcists in my area unfortunately.

Myself and others have felt stuck with them for a long time now

Yes... it's particularly when drunks black out , this allows more entities to jump on board ...

The only people I know removing these spirit attachments are http://www.teamarchangel.com/  there is a fee ... I tried them out , they do it all remotely , you just send the money and a few details about yourself .... I felt an immediate increase in energy level ... I would recommend them .... they are Karl Mollison's team ,  also at getwisdom.com 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Yes... it's particularly when drunks black out , this allows more entities to jump on board ...

The only people I know removing these spirit attachments are http://www.teamarchangel.com/  there is a fee ... I tried them out , they do it all remotely , you just send the money and a few details about yourself .... I felt an immediate increase in energy level ... I would recommend them .... they are Karl Mollison's team ,  also at getwisdom.com 

Thanks for the info! 

I'll check that out. I've been drained for too long. 

Karl sounds interesting also! Only heard of him through this forum. Thanks! 

http://www.teamarchangel.com/

That looks a far better and more positive option to exorcism oz, but for alternatives to Karl Mollinson there are also shaman who work in a similar way. They are able to remove entities and negative energies very quickly and easily and heal emotional, physical, or spiritual maladies. They also work over skype in these socailly distanced times, working in a very beautiful way, there is nothing negative about the experience. There are many shaman in most countries now, following the path of the Inca in Peru (I have no knowledge of other types). They are easily found through searching the web.

Just now, Lore said:

http://www.teamarchangel.com/

That looks a far better and more positive option to exorcism oz, but for alternatives to Karl Mollinson there are also shaman who work in a similar way. They are able to remove entities and negative energies very quickly and easily and heal emotional, physical, or spiritual maladies. They also work over skype in these socailly distanced times, working in a very beautiful way, there is nothing negative about the experience. There are many shaman in most countries now, following the path of the Inca in Peru (I have no knowledge of other types). They are easily found through searching the web.

The problem with going that rout , Lore , is you don't know who you are getting ... Any guy in Peru or wherever can set himself up on the internet  as a shaman and claim all sorts of things ...

Karl Mollison stands on his large body of work ... information that fills in many blanks ... 100's of hours of videos that anyone can examine  https://www.getwisdom.com/channeling-series/page/4/

If I hadn't been  very impressed by this information  , I would never have signed up 

14 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

The problem with going that rout , Lore , is you don't know who you are getting ...

Well it’s not really a problem, websites have info about who the individuals are, what they do, photos of group trips/events etc. I thought by checking out a few of them, folk can discern their own individual preferences and make choices accordingly..

I do think we can do a lot of this for ourselves.  A deep meditation, picture solid roots from your feet into the earth's core for grounding. Purple wraps around you for protection. Tell any attachments they are not welcome on your body. They have to leave. I'm not a fan of letting other people with who knows what going on in their lives come near me.

This all sounds mad but it does clear your mind and you definitely feel a difference. I'm pretty sure all these shamens do is get you to invoke your own power anyway. They are not special.  They might have knowledge which you need to learn but I don't believe they are more magical or spiritual than our own selves . Just a personal view.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, kj35 said:

I do think we can do a lot of this for ourselves.  A deep meditation, picture solid roots from your feet into the earth's core for grounding. Purple wraps around you for protection. Tell any attachments they are not welcome on your body. They have to leave. I'm not a fan of letting other people with who knows what going on in their lives come near me.

Absolutely we can do everything for ourselves, but with institutional or religious conditioning, many folk are disempowered and led to believe anything different is wrong, many useful healing techniques have been hidden from us. It just takes a new experience to help us to know that there is more and we can achieve more than we realise.

• Like 2