govt can demolish your house..

shadowmoon

It gets more mad and nonsensical by the day.      It seems COVID contamination is now on a par of radioactive isotope Plotonium-239.  Do demolished buildings get dumped in deep, old mine workings or would being encased in concrete and dumped out at sea be safe enough for future generations?   Will not hospitals have to be demolished and ambulances destroyed? 10 Downing Street and any cars that Boris had been in would need to destroyed since Boris had the COFRAUD-19. 

Just an idea, is this the future with current residential buildings getting demolished and replaced with COVID secure, living pods in the cities?

Councils can demolish contaminated buildings under powers to stop second coronavirus wave

Care homes, factories, offices and even private homes could be bulldozed as last resort if virus starts to run out of control

By Gordon Rayner, Political Editor 4 August 2020 • 5:00pm

Local authorities will be able to order the demolition of buildings at the centre of coronavirus outbreaks under draconian powers to contain a potential second wave.

Cars, buses, trains and aeroplanes could also be destroyed subject to the approval of magistrates.

Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown and has given a broad range of powers to local councils to contain outbreaks as soon as they are detected.

Councils will be able to draw on six separate Acts of Parliament to impose lightning closures of public buildings, order mass testing, ban events or shut down whole sectors of the economy.

They will also be able to limit school openings to set year groups and restrict travel to key workers only....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/08/04/councilscan-demolish-contaminated-buildings-new-powers-stop/

Edited by Orange Alert

21 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Just an idea, is this the future with current residential buildings getting demolished and replaced with COVID secure, living pods in the cities?

It wouldn't surprise me at all. This is nothing to do with 'Covid-19' any more, its about having the power to destroy and rebuild cities and towns in line with Agenda 21 / 2030 goals.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all. This is nothing to do with 'Covid-19' any more, its about having the power to destroy and rebuild cities and towns in line with Agenda 21 / 2030 goals.

For years, I have wondered how they would implement the drastic changes needed for Agenda 21 & 2030 to society, like the demolition of the economy to usher in low income dependence on the state, without the population railing against it.  The pre-planned COVID fear story does it all nicely.

17 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

i thought the virus only lived on surfaces like plastic and metal for a few days max and on others a lot less.  it makes no sense to demolish buildings to me, just leave em empty 2 weeks and the jobs a good un.

I agree. It does not make any sense and shows the levels of propaganda lies reached.

Not unless the councils demolish houses with the COVID-1984 plague victims still inside, but again a flamethrower would be more efficient. (Don't worry, I am taking the piss here a bit.)

Vietnam-War-Flamethrowers.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Shadow moon

I can't access twitter. Can you give me more info on this subject.

In short  the government have the right to destroy  ANY building which has had a virus outbreak.

My own take on as for why; that prick boris said "build,build,build " recently, planning permission  can be blocked or refused altogether.

But with the magic word virus they can knock your nice home down and put up some rushed up jerrybuilt flats.

More profiteering, Tory party donors will love a scheme like this.

Edited by shadowmoon

On 8/9/2020 at 5:03 PM, Orange Alert said:

It gets more mad and nonsensical by the day.      It seems COVID contamination is now on a par of radioactive isotope Plotonium-239.  Do demolished buildings get dumped in deep, old mine workings or would being encased in concrete and dumped out at sea be safe enough for future generations? walmart one Will not hospitals have to be demolished and ambulances destroyed? 10 Downing Street and any cars that Boris had been in would need to destroyed since Boris had the COFRAUD-19. 

Nice read.