Posted (edited)

Hello, in the Hispanic world, there is a lot of talk about the new King of England, Mr. Joseph Gregory Hallett,...can you please tell me something about it ? Please....?

Edited by DANIELA DELGARBO

Hi Daniela and welcome to the forum! I’m not sure there’s much more to tell other than what you have already heard in the video. On one of his posts somewhere, he said he had logged claims in the courts that ‘her mag’ had to respond to by midnight on 30th July, otherwise it proved him to be the rightful heir. This is referred to here: https://gesara.news/queen-elizabeth-joseph-gregory-hallett-contest/ but ofc I can find no evidence to prove this has happened or anything yet. Well I never voted for him anyway. ;)

At 2.54 mins into the video, it shows camelotcastletv flying the ‘Q’ flag “In celebration of the great work that our team has done in the past few months and is doing to help to maintain peace and prevent unnecessary wars on Earth. Q as a group, is simply a global movement of truth seekers and peacemakers.” So did they caused the lockdown? :P

It’s interesting to see the different types of alternative media groups supporting him.. White rabbit? Curiouser and curiouser…

Btw, for more info, there is a forum thread about him in the ‘Today’s News’ section.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lore said:

Btw, for more info, there is a forum thread about him in the ‘Today’s News’ section.

Yep see here for existing topic:

On 8/5/2020 at 10:07 PM, Not Thoth said:

I don't know if you've seen his website:

https://www.kingof.uk/

The interviews are interesting. I'm still not sure if he's legit or the anti Christ... or both.

Maybe,.... I ask my self, if those flags of thee boat are they not the number six, like in Hebrew number 6, like in the 'monster'' Energy drink ? ??that is 666 and even the circle ?