The Jesuits are the real controllers of the world.What they ultimately want is a Sunday law which is being connected to everything these days including climate change,blm movement and COVID 19

the trump card Walter veith youtube

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=whats+up+proff

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Grantearlwhite said:

The Jesuits are the real controllers of the world.What they ultimately want is a Sunday law 

Hi! Thanks for posting.

Yes the Jesuits are major Sun Worshipers, they control or at least use the Vatican telescopes to study the sun.

They want to bring back Sunday laws? Yet more proof Christianity is Sun worship among other things. Worshipping on the day of the Sun and not the Sabbath.

As far as them being the controllers, well yes its the Jesuits but its also the Catholics, the Christians, the Jews, the Muslims, the Bilderbergers, the Politicians, Royalty, the Freemasons, Common purpose... the list goes on, the breadth is global and it goes back way in time. Hence I prefer Stanley Monteith's 'Murder On The Orient Express' explanation. With so many suspects with motive and opportunity it wasn't any one of them, it was ALL of them.

I believe the conspiracy is the same, its not just the Jesuits or the Rothchilds or Royalty or Freemasons or the 10 corporations who control all the brands or the Bildebergers - its all of them and it goes back way in time.

That makes it almost impossible to comprehend, that suggests its supernatural, it all points to Satanism as that appears to be the oldest explanation for it. Is Satan actually extra terrestial or interdimensional? Maybe I don't know for sure but I would rely more on the sages of old who gave us the stories in the first place and also the black magicians who have given us information in the religious works and magical writings - that its a spiritual war for our souls. Hence I believe the real controllers of the world are Satanists and they come in many guises.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1