Everything is Connected

shabbirss

13 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

okay, and what of the other patterns in nature that are so close to the patterns of our organs,etc...
how do you explain that

i completely agree , we are nature and nature is us. We are manifested energy.

i have seen tree entities emerge in the branches

i have seen clouds morph into surreal narratives

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 8:27 AM, bradlaw said:

Are you sure that hasn't been taken from an FE website, with a picture and some text straight from the ideological hand book underneath to give the impression that these are the man's own words. I could be very wrong but it seems a bit sus to me

I actually watched the video (first time for either for or against)and it was exactly as I expected

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/11/2020 at 12:10 PM, peter said:

In actual fact we are made from elements created in the stars. so the statement that we came from the stars is absolutely correct  and in no way far fetched

Also if the universe is an infinite holographic  fractal construct every one and every thing is the center of the universe  and I don't mean that esoterically etc, I actually mean  physically.

Just something to think about

But we are not created from the star's!

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Anti Facts Sir changed the title to Everything is Connected
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That's just the first step. Then the entire imposed programming must be destroyed. That which was then emerges again. Then you're finally ready to listen. Those who manage that can at least recognise what the others are. The next step is to detach from everything that defines itself as human. Don't worry, we were never human. All this will not go unnoticed. Some manage to see and understand things that no longer have anything to do with human existence. Or with the imaginary 21st century.

• Like 1

It can't. Earth is a universe which is none. It is a technomagic wonder of the highest order. Rules of etiquette and learning history has its purpose. Existence is a minuscule snapshot on the holodeck..

• 3 weeks later...

It is a part of becoming. Who wants to stay in a never ending dream state. The ultimate goal is to encounter the others. At least this should be the goal of those who have come here. I recognise something very familiar. From whom such a thing can only come...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Origin said:

It is a part of becoming. Who wants to stay in a never ending dream state. The ultimate goal is to encounter the others. At least this should be the goal of those who have come here. I recognise something very familiar. From whom such a thing can only come...

So it's not lights out when we die? 😥

57 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

So it's not lights out when we die? 😥

Yes. It is unavoidable. Since I have witnessed more than strange things with my eyes I guess I will encounter whatever is right for me. I would rather cease to exist than encounter anything related to human existence. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Origin said:

Yes. It is unavoidable. Since I have witnessed more than strange things with my eyes I guess I will encounter whatever is right for me. I would rather cease to exist than encounter anything related to human existence. 

Surely existance has to end sometime, some way.

8 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Surely existance has to end sometime, some way.

Everything created by Humans ends here. The moment it is created it decays. The one thing that remains is the path consisting of seemingly many variations. To let go can happen even at the last second.

• 2 months later...