Melbourne "vere are your papers?"

shadowmoon

14 hours ago, peter said:

Australia has been very un-Australian for a  long time , but the dickheads keep voting for our No1 problem causing it

I was in Oz for a while in the early 80s and it was a great place. My dad flew with Aussies in the war and said they were great blokes. I think all this started when Bob Hawke broke down in tears and Kim Hughes when he started bawling at the Gabba. Now that was un-Australian. Mind you, we Poms aren't much better. Look at the arseholes we've elected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

They did,  people  asked to do fruit picking work then found out they had to   make 7 different and separate videos for job application questions , meanwhile the  farm owners flew in migrants to do the work in the middle of a  global  pandemic.. people were slightly angry then they forgot about it a week later.

Public short term memory and apathy is the biggest  issue we have.

What do they want to pick strawberries? A fucking Ph.D? Job application videos for farm work? Man alive, anyone would think they didn't want people to get the jobs on offer. How did the East Europeans handle that process?

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

What do they want to pick strawberries? A fucking Ph.D? Job application videos for farm work? Man alive, anyone would think they didn't want people to get the jobs on offer. How did the East Europeans handle that process?

The Eastern Europeans have been  coming for about ten years now.

Tbh I  think  it was just another govt propaganda piece.  the blighty spirit and all that WWII stuff they actually seem to have stopped trying with so much lately.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I was in Oz for a while in the early 80s and it was a great place. My dad flew with Aussies in the war and said they were great blokes. I think all this started when Bob Hawke broke down in tears and Kim Hughes when he started bawling at the Gabba. Now that was un-Australian. Mind you, we Poms aren't much better. Look at the arseholes we've elected.

It surprises me that people still vote,I just don't get it

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Tbh I  think  it was just another govt propaganda piece.  the blighty spirit and all that WWII stuff they actually seem to have stopped trying with so much lately.

I'd rather have the Luftwaffe raining bombs on me than live under these weasels.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Probably. A lot of these farm workers are run by gangs who double up as people traffickers. I know a bloke who moved out of Posh a few years ago who told me that child prostitution in the fens in endemic.

bastards ...

"Victorian anti-lockdown protest organisers raided and arrested before dangerous demonstration"

"Two men accused of planning an anti-lockdown protest in Melbourne have had their homes raided and been arrested.

Police vowed to crack down on the protest, planned in Melbourne's CBD on Sunday, calling it a "blatant breach" of COVID-19 restrictions.

Officers seized phones and a computer, charging a 41-year-old Mooroolbark man with incitement. A 41-year-old Chirnside Park man is expected to be charged on Friday.

The Facebook event has called on people to protest in opposition to the city's six-week shutdown and claimed to be a broader movement of planned protests."

www.sbs.com.au/news/victorian-anti-lockdown-protest-organisers-raided-and-arrested-before-dangerous-demonstration

We have to fight back.

Go to MSM sites and Facebook, Twitter etc and spread the truth. Talk to your friends, family and neighbours.

Posting on this forum is good, but most people here know about the deception.

TODAY IS THE SECOND HASHTAG EXPOSE BILL GATES. DO IT.

Do you want this?

Edited by Golden Retriever

I have been watching Max Igan's reports and found out from them that the Victoria governor Daniel Andrews has sold the states mineral rights to the Chinese!

And in recent days, hundreds of Chinese workers have been brought in on many flights to Melbourne's Tullamarine airport.

There are a number of very high profile infrastructure works planned, like several tunnels and a high-speed railway.

Dave Oneegs rant about all this and Victorians needing to wake up fast includes his suspicion that while citizens are locked down and in curfew, Chinese technicians and others will build the smart surveillance system already in place in Chinese capitals.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bd-ulG4pdFI/