Melbourne "vere are your papers?"

shadowmoon

Martial law imposed.

They  need permits to move around.

Melbourne is subject to a nightly curfew between 8pm and 5am

the state recording 671 new cases on Sunday - it's second-highest daily total - and seven further deaths.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/melburnians-spend-first-night-under-strict-curfew-as-major-changes-to-workplace-restrictions-expected#:~:text=Metropolitan%20Melbourne%20residents%20are%20subject%20to%20Stage%204,to%20care%20for%20a%20sick%20or%20elderly%20relative.

I just watched that police report on Sky News Australia, posted on this site, and I could hardly finish listening to it. What is going on with these monsters over there!? Curfew?! And this is not acceptable and that is not acceptable. And all because most likely Australia's leading politicians have been compromised at some child-sex party! That Daniel Andrews, the governor, sounded so uncomfortable giving out more bad news to his citizens yesterday. Did you see that? Something stinks very much over there and must be stopped!

• Like 1

I see that there is talk of a "Stage 5 lockdown" in the State of Victoria if the current regime does not work.  It is speculated that amongst the ever more increasing restrictions would be compulsory wearing of masks in people's own homes, even if they live alone.  How are the government going to enforce such a rule?

Edited by Iandel

11 hours ago, Iandel said:

I see that there is talk of a "Stage 5 lockdown" in the State of Victoria if the current regime does not work.  It is speculated that amongst the ever more increasing restrictions would be compulsory wearing of masks in people's own homes, even if they live alone.  How are the government going to enforce such a rule?

Stage 6 will be shoot all citizens dead to save them from the virus.

I'm  only half joking with the current worldwide  lunacy.

• Haha 3

I'm in Aus at the moment, the people here would drink the kool aid if told to . It's frightening to see a nation where the majority of its inhabitants have lost all capabilities of rational thought. It doesn't matter what you say, or what evidence you present, the majority are deeply lost in the fog.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

I'm in Aus at the moment, the people here would drink the kool aid if told to . It's frightening to see a nation where the majority of its inhabitants have lost all capabilities of rational thought. It doesn't matter what you say, or what evidence you present, the majority are deeply lost in the fog.

Very un-Australian if you ask me.

7 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Sounds like much of England.

My dad lived there in the 50's he said aussies were tough blokes then and he's sad for what they have done to you now.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:55 AM, Jack said:

let'ssee how this pans out, i reckon we will see a lot of deaths in oz, it's coming up for their winter, strange how this virus moves about.

Testing ground for futher things to come

nah winter's pretty much done, this is the last month. cant trust what's being said about melbourne, increasing case counts, record death days bla bla. 

16 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Sounds like much of England.

My dad lived there in the 50's he said aussies were tough blokes then and he's sad for what they have done to you now.

I'm from Manchester, only been here three years, but it makes me so sad that such a hardy nation is capitulating so readily.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Coronavirus Victoria: Anti-mask protesters still plan on attending

Extract from article: https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/coronavirus-victoria-antimask-protesters-still-plan-on-attending/news-story/044f3103eaf7d72a3fdbb805d31ddbb6

• The demonstration, dubbed “Freedom Day Rally”, is due to take place on the steps of Victoria’s parliament on Sunday morning. Up to 100 people plan to attend with another 400 interested.
  • “The Australian governments are destroying our country and our people, our families, our businesses and our peace through spreading totally unfounded fear and panic based on unfounded premises that there is a SARSCoV2 virus,” the man said, who goes on to claim COVID-19 has “never been scientifically defined”.

“This absolute load of total unscientific rubbish is being used to destroy our peace, our country, our families, our economy, our future.”

• (Police Response)“This selfish behaviour will absolutely not be tolerated. Be assured Victoria Police will be responding and will take appropriate action," the statement said.

“There will be a highly visible presence in and around the city to ensure the community is complying with stage 4 restrictions.”

Police said they would “have no hesitation in issuing $1652 fines or making arrests on the day, if necessary” and promised they were “also making inquiries into the organisers of this event and we will be holding them to account”.

• Victoria, and more specifically Melbourne, is living under some of the strictest coronavirus restrictions the world has seen.

From August 2, every Victorian was required to wear a mask when leaving their home, or face a $200 fine from police.

-----------------------------------------------------

The Fine amounts are ... 😮

https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-restrictions-victoria#fines-for-breaches-of-directives-and-isolation

Fines for breaches of directives and isolation
The fine for not wearing a face covering, without lawful excuse, while mandated in Victoria is $200.

The fine for breaching Stay at Home orders is $1652 on the spot, which can be extended through the Magistrates' Court for repeat offenders to a maximum of $10,000.

The fine for breaching isolation orders for a second or subsequent time after testing positive for coronavirus is $4957 on the spot, which can be extended through the Magistrates' Court for repeat offenders to a maximum of $20,000.

10 minutes ago, FigTree said:

Extract from article: https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/coronavirus-victoria-antimask-protesters-still-plan-on-attending/news-story/044f3103eaf7d72a3fdbb805d31ddbb6

• The demonstration, dubbed “Freedom Day Rally”, is due to take place on the steps of Victoria’s parliament on Sunday morning. Up to 100 people plan to attend with another 400 interested.
  • “The Australian governments are destroying our country and our people, our families, our businesses and our peace through spreading totally unfounded fear and panic based on unfounded premises that there is a SARSCoV2 virus,” the man said, who goes on to claim COVID-19 has “never been scientifically defined”.

“This absolute load of total unscientific rubbish is being used to destroy our peace, our country, our families, our economy, our future.”

• (Police Response)“This selfish behaviour will absolutely not be tolerated. Be assured Victoria Police will be responding and will take appropriate action," the statement said.

“There will be a highly visible presence in and around the city to ensure the community is complying with stage 4 restrictions.”

Police said they would “have no hesitation in issuing $1652 fines or making arrests on the day, if necessary” and promised they were “also making inquiries into the organisers of this event and we will be holding them to account”.

• Victoria, and more specifically Melbourne, is living under some of the strictest coronavirus restrictions the world has seen.

From August 2, every Victorian was required to wear a mask when leaving their home, or face a $200 fine from police.

https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-restrictions-victoria#fines-for-breaches-of-directives-and-isolation

The fine for not wearing a face covering, without lawful excuse, while mandated in Victoria is $200.

The fine for breaching Stay at Home orders is $1652 on the spot, which can be extended through the Magistrates' Court for repeat offenders to a maximum of $10,000.

The fine for breaching isolation orders for a second or subsequent time after testing positive for coronavirus is $4957 on the spot, which can be extended through the Magistrates' Court for repeat offenders to a maximum of $20,000.

Don't surrender.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alfredo79 said:

Don't surrender.

My post was more in line with looking at some of the situations going on there.

I'm interested to see where Victoria's Experiment takes the Country - these steps are part of something much bigger (as we know).

Even trying to find information on certain things such as the fines took me more time than I wanted to spend on it.

I found reading the comment sections in the papers interesting - The comments selected to be published from one news article I see are dividing themselves and communities by postcodes and economic circumstance.

Blame and Judgement seem to be high on the list of responses.

I don't always assume the comments are from real people - or sane ones.

1 hour ago, FigTree said:

Best wishes. Hope the numbers are huge!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FigTree said:

On the covid/nwo page a thread has been posted about the Germany protest last Saturday..  the bullshit MSM  lie that 22,000 people only turned up..anyone  can see its many times that.

I hope millions turn up to protest in Australia.

• Like 2

When this whole thing kicked off, sure people voluntarily obliged to help slow the curve and protect life. Now the cat is climbing out of the bag and the whole world is seeing this was a sham from the start. Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice ... """ We (as in the whole world) need to stand up to this and hopefully all the crooked controlled news media who can be proven in court as advancing this agenda need to be locked up for life if not outright executed for worldwide terrorism !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bradlaw said:

When this whole thing kicked off, sure people voluntarily obliged to help slow the curve and protect life.

They did,  people  asked to do fruit picking work then found out they had to   make 7 different and separate videos for job application questions , meanwhile the  farm owners flew in migrants to do the work in the middle of a  global  pandemic.. people were slightly angry then they forgot about it a week later.

Public short term memory and apathy is the biggest  issue we have.

• Like 1