Max Igan - The Crowhouse (most things Con-1984)

1 minute ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

sorry for taking things off topic

No probs dude.... not far from exactly what Max talks about. 

There's lots of gems within Max' videos. He normally leaves links to the videos he includes in his  summarys under his videos on his BitChute page. 

BC 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought that there was a thread about Max but I can't find it.  His whole main yewtube channel was deleted recently.  His back up is still running for the meantime.  All his videos go

At the start of the video there is a clip of a TV interview with the Chairman & CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, he is asked about vaccine hesitancy on the grounds people think it has been developed

BBC cuts off expert questioning testing methods in Liverpool US ELECTION BAIT AND SWITCH? UK schools being tested by the Army !!!!!!!! (and Max Igan's friend Victoria needs help) https://ww

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Another Max Igan update:

EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hCD1R4rJZjZg/ 

Screenshot_20210106_104815.jpg

That's a 40 min video from Max , I watched 30mins of it ...

Yes , he says everything is about to change , and not for the better ..

He sees the financial reset coming ... pulling the plug on the internet for a few days to bring this about . ..

He keeps encouraging people to push back , but in his heart I think he knows this won't cut it ... Max is low energy at the moment , seems down , says he's not eating , spending a lot of time in bed ,and has not been communicating with people ...

Only one way out of this in my estimation  ...Pray for Divine Intervention!  

20 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

he says everything is about to change

As someone has already pointed out on the Mega Thread, whether we win or 'they' win.... There is no going back to how things were pre-2019

Big changes either way.. 

BC 

11 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

As someone has already pointed out on the Mega Thread, whether we win or 'they' win.... There is no going back to how things were pre-2019

Big changes either way.. 

BC 

The idea that we can win , using conventional tactics is a non starter ... and Max knows this and his depression is evident in this video .... And Max doesn't even know who we are really up against ... Advanced ET's who have every move covered! 

What's gonna happen when they pull the plug on the internet , and perhaps the power grid , they have us , and Max knows this ...

There IS away out ... Pray for Divine Intervention ....  

18 hours ago, Basket Case said:

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA'S WAR ON TRUTH AND FREEDOM

Great update on all things masks / vaccines / lockdowns etc.. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PBSavbpfU8uG/ 

Screenshot_20210106_113911.jpg

At the start of the video there is a clip of a TV interview with the Chairman & CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, he is asked about vaccine hesitancy on the grounds people think it has been developed so quickly. Bourla replies the situation is critical and not to delay, to think about it is a luxury that cannot be afforded, and emphasises again the situation is deadly as it could be.  Bourla is asked if he has had the vaccine, he replies he will have it soon as he can. He does not want to cut the line/jump the queue because he is 59 years-old, in good health, not working in the front line - my type is not recommended to get vaccinated now.

If the situation is as deadly as it could be, then surely a top honcho like Albert Bourla should be vaccinated as a top priority?  Also someone like Bourla should until vaccinated be bunkered down within a secure facility and wear full Hazmat/NBC PPE, if he has to leave the underground shelter?

NBC - Nuclear, Biological, Chemical.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Bourla is asked if he has had the vaccine, he replies he will have it soon as he can. He does not want to cut the line/jump the queue because he is 59 years-old, in good health, not working in the front line - my type is not recommended to get vaccinated now.

He's full of shite and demonstrates this with this very statement / viewpoint. 

BC 

6 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

At the start of the video there is a clip of a TV interview with the Chairman & CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, he is asked about vaccine hesitancy on the grounds people think it has been developed so quickly. Bourla replies the situation is critical and not to delay, to think about it is a luxury that cannot be afforded, and emphasises again the situation is deadly as it could be.  Bourla is asked if he has had the vaccine, he replies he will have it soon as he can. He does not want to cut the line/jump the queue because he is 59 years-old, in good health, not working in the front line - my type is not recommended to get vaccinated now.

If the situation is as deadly as it could be, then surely a top honcho like Albert Bourla should be vaccinated as a top priority?  Also someone like Bourla should until vaccinated be bunkered down within a secure facility and wear full Hazmat/NBC PPE, if he has to leave the underground shelter?

NBC - Nuclear, Biological, Chemical.

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

He's full of shite and demonstrates this with this very statement / viewpoint. 

BC 

Here is Albert Bourla's interview with CNN about the vaccine for those who haven't seen it.

• Like 1
On 1/10/2021 at 3:10 PM, Basket Case said:

Max looking a little tired with this short update.
Long swab tests / blood / brain barrier..

THE COMING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5z8bilOTBgAT/ 

max zombie vid.jpg

Wow, thanks for the image...

As soon as someone I know at work told me about being tested, I was like wtf.....

Aint nose/brain raping me fools.