Jump to content

Max Igan - The Crowhouse (most things Con-1984)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

sorry for taking things off topic

 

No probs dude.... not far from exactly what Max talks about. 

There's lots of gems within Max' videos. He normally leaves links to the videos he includes in his  summarys under his videos on his BitChute page. 

BC 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Another Max Igan update:

 

EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.. 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hCD1R4rJZjZg/ 

 

 

Screenshot_20210106_104815.jpg

 

That's a 40 min video from Max , I watched 30mins of it ...

 

Yes , he says everything is about to change , and not for the better ..

He sees the financial reset coming ... pulling the plug on the internet for a few days to bring this about . ..

He keeps encouraging people to push back , but in his heart I think he knows this won't cut it ... Max is low energy at the moment , seems down , says he's not eating , spending a lot of time in bed ,and has not been communicating with people ...

 

Only one way out of this in my estimation  ...Pray for Divine Intervention!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

he says everything is about to change

 

As someone has already pointed out on the Mega Thread, whether we win or 'they' win.... There is no going back to how things were pre-2019

 

Big changes either way.. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

As someone has already pointed out on the Mega Thread, whether we win or 'they' win.... There is no going back to how things were pre-2019

 

Big changes either way.. 

BC 

 

The idea that we can win , using conventional tactics is a non starter ... and Max knows this and his depression is evident in this video .... And Max doesn't even know who we are really up against ... Advanced ET's who have every move covered! 

 

What's gonna happen when they pull the plug on the internet , and perhaps the power grid , they have us , and Max knows this ...

 

There IS away out ... Pray for Divine Intervention ....  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Basket Case said:
 
 

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA'S WAR ON TRUTH AND FREEDOM

 

Great update on all things masks / vaccines / lockdowns etc.. 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PBSavbpfU8uG/ 

 

Screenshot_20210106_113911.jpg

 

At the start of the video there is a clip of a TV interview with the Chairman & CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, he is asked about vaccine hesitancy on the grounds people think it has been developed so quickly. Bourla replies the situation is critical and not to delay, to think about it is a luxury that cannot be afforded, and emphasises again the situation is deadly as it could be.  Bourla is asked if he has had the vaccine, he replies he will have it soon as he can. He does not want to cut the line/jump the queue because he is 59 years-old, in good health, not working in the front line - my type is not recommended to get vaccinated now.

 

If the situation is as deadly as it could be, then surely a top honcho like Albert Bourla should be vaccinated as a top priority?  Also someone like Bourla should until vaccinated be bunkered down within a secure facility and wear full Hazmat/NBC PPE, if he has to leave the underground shelter?

 

NBC - Nuclear, Biological, Chemical.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Bourla is asked if he has had the vaccine, he replies he will have it soon as he can. He does not want to cut the line/jump the queue because he is 59 years-old, in good health, not working in the front line - my type is not recommended to get vaccinated now.

 

He's full of shite and demonstrates this with this very statement / viewpoint. 

 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

At the start of the video there is a clip of a TV interview with the Chairman & CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, he is asked about vaccine hesitancy on the grounds people think it has been developed so quickly. Bourla replies the situation is critical and not to delay, to think about it is a luxury that cannot be afforded, and emphasises again the situation is deadly as it could be.  Bourla is asked if he has had the vaccine, he replies he will have it soon as he can. He does not want to cut the line/jump the queue because he is 59 years-old, in good health, not working in the front line - my type is not recommended to get vaccinated now.

 

If the situation is as deadly as it could be, then surely a top honcho like Albert Bourla should be vaccinated as a top priority?  Also someone like Bourla should until vaccinated be bunkered down within a secure facility and wear full Hazmat/NBC PPE, if he has to leave the underground shelter?

 

NBC - Nuclear, Biological, Chemical.

 

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

He's full of shite and demonstrates this with this very statement / viewpoint. 

 

BC 

 

Here is Albert Bourla's interview with CNN about the vaccine for those who haven't seen it.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2021 at 3:10 PM, Basket Case said:

Max looking a little tired with this short update.
Long swab tests / blood / brain barrier..


 

THE COMING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5z8bilOTBgAT/ 

 

max zombie vid.jpg

 

Wow, thanks for the image...

 

As soon as someone I know at work told me about being tested, I was like wtf.....

 

Aint nose/brain raping me fools.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2021 at 8:44 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

 

Wow, thanks for the image...

 

As soon as someone I know at work told me about being tested, I was like wtf.....

 

Aint nose/brain raping me fools.

 

Not all swab tests go this far in...

It seems to vary. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUCKLE UP!

THE RIDE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN..  

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S3oqGf8VIhO8/ 

 

 

Screenshot_20210116_104501.jpg 

 

MUST WATCH !! URGENT INFORMATION ABOUT THE COVID-19 VACCINE FROM DOCTOR SIMONE GOLD
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NFoQP5L9Q2i0/

New Normal Watch: #45 Brant Griner: "This is what the Pfizer covid19 vaccine has done to my Mom"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6huuTu2zoW4n/

Shawn Skelton Explains What the Moderna V Did to Her as She Convulses Uncontrollably
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQtmbeJaGY4&feature=emb_logo

Nanotech on Covid Swabs?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/282967603146622/permalink/430064941770220/

Twitter has purged nearly 70,000 accounts:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/twitter-crackdown-reaches-nz-hundreds-of-nz-right-wing-users-kicked-off-twitter/2TFJVW6NT4WT3VM5KDYYRGNIBY/

Bill Gates owns 242,000 acres of farmland, making him America's biggest private-farmland owner, according to a new report
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/bill-gates-land-portfolio-biggest-private-farmland-owner-in-america-2021-1?r=US&IR=T

U.S. to require negative COVID-19 tests for arriving international air passengers
https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/wellbeing/us-to-require-negative-covid-19-tests-for-arriving-international-air-passengers/ar-BB1cGYLu?ocid=msedgntp

Inauguration Cancelled, Trump Remains in Office, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN, MSNBC to Loose Licenses:
https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/01/inauguration-cancelled-trump-remains-in-office-abc-nbc-cbs-fox-cnn-msnbc-to-loose-licenses-3223234.html

Wikileak Total Data Dump:
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid=IwAR2U_Evqah_Qy2wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

UK NHS Style Print Off:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lBk4Mqg6ha8gEvf0D4HARNCgviX_RVzW/view

COPS FOR COVID TRUTH:
https://advocateme.wixsite.com/copsforcovidtruth

COVID Stickers - Anti-ganda Print Files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xa6th9n4b7spkd1/AABL5HuuuW0ojclJeGImsa9ua?dl=0

Should You Take the COVID19 Test?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUqvZB65bYs&t

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together pdf:
https://anonfiles.com/nfL394U3o6/twohundredyearstogetheruncensored_pdf 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2021 at 10:43 AM, Basket Case said:

THE COVID FRAUDEMIC - YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE.. 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/u2f7nav2NnfV/ 

 

 

Screenshot_20210116_104037.jpg

 

The woman highlighted at the beginning of this video, getting harassed by Police for not wearing a mask and then getting an apology has been tracked down by the Police to her ex-partners home and given a fine for the original encounter. 

I don't endorse Rebel News, but they and a lawyer are taking up her case and helping her. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2021 at 10:56 AM, bamboozooka said:

ever wonder why max is always on the move in his vids?

so satellites can't get a lock on him

I noticed on his front door in his latest video a sign saying 'NO CELL PHONES BEYOND THIS POINT' or something.


Wise man.


Im totally envious of where he lives to be honest....looks like heaven

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

intro to his latest vid  "take down" so funny


This one  :O)

TAKE-DOWN;
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YKT98JWQduu2/ 


 

max 21.jpg 

 

This Trump Supporter is an Instant Legend (opening clip)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XguQGkcDFAs&feature=youtu.be

Planned-opolis (closing clip)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbmYxpAqeiY&feature=youtu.be

Inside DC
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cyQo2Gv1jUtJ/

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack
https://wgntv.com/news/fbi-vetting-guard-troops-in-dc-amid-fears-of-insider-attack/

No mask, no money? HSBC warns UK customers they could FORFEIT their accounts if they don’t obey pandemic rules:
https://www.rt.com/uk/512450-hsbc-threatens-bank-accounts-masks/

Woman Arrested at Forest Lake Shopping Centre
https://www.facebook.com/groups/230507471552761/permalink/324913792112128/

Bill Gates: America’s Top Farmland Owner
https://landreport.com/2021/01/bill-gates-americas-top-farmland-owner/

Fauci "predicts" that people will be able to go back to singing in church by mid-fall, when an 'overwhelming proportion' of the US has been vaccinated
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/fauci-predicts-that-people-will-be-able-to-go-back-to-singing-in-church-by-mid-fall-when-an-overwhelming-proportion-of-the-us-has-been-vaccinated/ar-BB1cRQcY?ocid=msedgntp

Coronavirus Victoria: Police to drop thousands of unpaid infringements for restrictions breaches
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/breaking-news/coronavirus-victoria-police-to-drop-thousands-of-unpaid-infringements-for-restrictions-breaches/news-story/3e4185a32578aa537885f54aea3966bf

Face coverings discrimination rife
https://disabilityrights.org.uk/news/

The Trail of Truth - What do we really know about Vaccines?
https://thetrailoftruth.com/watch-the-film

Calculations Show It'll Be Impossible to Control a Super-Intelligent AI
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandscience/calculations-show-itll-be-impossible-to-control-a-super-intelligent-ai/ar-BB1cJr1r?ocid=msedgntp

2045 Strategic Social Initiative
http://2045.com/

86th GOYIMTV.COM LIVESTREAM: MAX IGAN & HANDSOME TRUTH INTERVIEW
https://www.goyimtv.tv/v/3042821611/86th-GOYIMTV-COM-LIVESTREAM--MAX-IGAN---HANDSOME-TRUTH-INTERVIEW

Counterfiet Crowhouse shirts
https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/The-Crowhouse-by-kiruriah/34460735.0S66D

Wikileak Total Data Dump:
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid=IwAR2U_Evqah_Qy2wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

UK NHS Style Print Off:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lBk4Mqg6ha8gEvf0D4HARNCgviX_RVzW/view

FROM THE CDC; 3,150 people vaccinated in ONE DAY are "unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work" after vaccination.

This is a massive 2.7% of people who can no longer work after having the Pfizer vaccine.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-12/slides-12-19/05-COVID-CLARK.pdf

Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting the Pfizer covid vaccine as her father says he 'wants answers'
https://trib.al/eEWi66p

Mexican doctor hospitalized after receiving COVID-19 vaccine
https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-mexico-vaccines-idUSKBN2970H3

Hundreds of Israelis get infected with Covid-19 after receiving Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.
https://www.rt.com/news/511332-israel-vaccination-coronavirus-pfizer/

Wife of 'perfectly healthy' Miami doctor, 56, who died of a blood disorder 16 days after getting Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is certain it was triggered by the jab, as drug giant investigates first death with a suspected link to shot.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9119431/Miami-doctor-58-dies-three-weeks-receiving-Pfizer-Covid-19-vaccine.html

75-year-old Israeli man dies 2 hours after getting Covid-19 vaccine.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/293865

Death of Swiss man after Pfizer vaccine.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-swiss-death-idUSKBN29413Y

88-year-old collapses and dies several hours after being vaccinated.
https://www.israelnati 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is anyone getting a message saying they have to sign in for sensitivity settings for max’s latest video? I can see the take down one,  not sure if there’s another he’s released after too that I have to sign in to watch

 

on bitchute btw ^

Edited by Seeker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Seeker said:

Is anyone getting a message saying they have to sign in for sensitivity settings for max’s latest video? I can see the take down one,  not sure if there’s another he’s released after too that I have to sign in to watch

 

on bitchute btw ^

 

I can't answer that as I'm always logged in on BitChute. 

Yes, there is a new video:

 

PEDODENT JOE BIDEN AND THE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC

https://www.bitchute.com/video/l1rQis0cj1g9/

 

 

Screenshot_20210121_115000.jpg 

 

It Begins: Leftists Call On Biden To Create “Secret Police” To Track And Spy On Trump Supporters
https://mynews.one/it-begins-leftists-call-on-biden-to-create-secret-police-to-track-and-spy-on-trump-supporters/

The Salty Cracker - Kamala Disrespected By Racist Swearing In Ceremony
https://www.bitchute.com/video/sPOJPISY2AR2/

Corbett Report - Freedom Airway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9kVxL3kwUc&feature=youtu.be

CONFIRMED Germany Will Put Lockdown Violators Into PRISON CAMPS
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/confirmed-germany-will-put-lockdown-violators-into-prison-camps_KCtViUj2gm9BrcK.html

An overview of Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects and Allergic Reactions worldwide.
https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects-world-map/

The Davos Agenda
https://www.weforum.org/events/the-davos-agenda-2021

Operation Trust
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust

ReallyGraceful - Why is BILL GATES Buying ALL the Farmland?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyzPe-59DI&feature=youtu.be

What does the 2030 petrol and diesel car ban mean for you?
https://www.msn.com/en-au/motoring/news/what-does-the-2030-petrol-and-diesel-car-ban-mean-for-you/ar-BB1b7oWR?ocid=msedgntp

Stay Sane And Carry On (closing clip)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL-P8hKJjkw

Shamanic Snuff & Plant Medicines
https://katukina.com/

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together pdf:
https://anonfiles.com/nfL394U3o6/twohundredyearstogetheruncensored_pdf 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

I can't answer that as I'm always logged in on BitChute. 

Yes, there is a new video:

 

PEDODENT JOE BIDEN AND THE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC

https://www.bitchute.com/video/l1rQis0cj1g9/

 

 

Screenshot_20210121_115000.jpg 

 

It Begins: Leftists Call On Biden To Create “Secret Police” To Track And Spy On Trump Supporters
https://mynews.one/it-begins-leftists-call-on-biden-to-create-secret-police-to-track-and-spy-on-trump-supporters/

The Salty Cracker - Kamala Disrespected By Racist Swearing In Ceremony
https://www.bitchute.com/video/sPOJPISY2AR2/

Corbett Report - Freedom Airway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9kVxL3kwUc&feature=youtu.be

CONFIRMED Germany Will Put Lockdown Violators Into PRISON CAMPS
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/confirmed-germany-will-put-lockdown-violators-into-prison-camps_KCtViUj2gm9BrcK.html

An overview of Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects and Allergic Reactions worldwide.
https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects-world-map/

The Davos Agenda
https://www.weforum.org/events/the-davos-agenda-2021

Operation Trust
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust

ReallyGraceful - Why is BILL GATES Buying ALL the Farmland?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyzPe-59DI&feature=youtu.be

What does the 2030 petrol and diesel car ban mean for you?
https://www.msn.com/en-au/motoring/news/what-does-the-2030-petrol-and-diesel-car-ban-mean-for-you/ar-BB1b7oWR?ocid=msedgntp

Stay Sane And Carry On (closing clip)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL-P8hKJjkw

Shamanic Snuff & Plant Medicines
https://katukina.com/

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together pdf:
https://anonfiles.com/nfL394U3o6/twohundredyearstogetheruncensored_pdf 

 

Doesn’t look like I’m missing out on any videos not being sign in, thank you 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...