Virus or no virus?

Marksparktoo

2 hours ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

I guess you make a good point here.

What is your view? Do you think there is a virus? And what is proof that satisfies you that there is no virus or the other way? 

My view - The microwave stealth weapons are behind the illness (especially the respiratory problems). The existence of the virus has not been officially proved (other than with the Zhou criteria that is not legit in my opinion). Insiders of the cult (& others) warning of transhumanism. So my conclusion is = No virus, control with control -> sub-human machine slaves (AI computer terminals).

I just try my best to use my common sense. I am perfectly comfortable being open to the idea there is no virus. But it would be counter-common sense to completely disregard the possibility that there is a virus and take logical steps to protect myself. Which are, getting as much sun as possible, exercising more, more vitamins - none of which will cause me any harm if it turns out not to be a virus!

From what I have seen, I would edge towards the probability of there being some sort of virus about not too disimilar to the flu. I don't have the scientific expertise or mindset to know exactly how you can prove something 100%. I'm not sure you can ever be 100% sure of anything, and I guess that's the whole point of science, is to form a theory or conclusion which seems 100% at the time - new information comes and then new models/theories etc. Which again seem 100% true at the time only for them later to be re-concluded!!

From my point of view, I have little interest in whether or not the virus is real at the end of the day - from a practical POV. Because if it is real, it's highly unlikely anything will happen to me according to government statistics. And if it isn't real, then I have a similar outcome.

For me the major issues of this crisis which personally aggravate me deeply down to the soul level is:

The hijacking of all media - sending out disinformation to the public

Banning of non-mainstream media - yes we used to laugh at the North Koreans, how silly it was they believed the world to be one way because of all the propaganda, well that's us now!

The Politicization of Public health, not for the benefit of the public. If anything comes out of this crisis, this is the one thing I would like to see, the separation of Public Health with the State just like we did with the church. 

And the general manipulation and lies that's going on.....

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 12:35 PM, Marksparktoo said:

Hi, I can't find this on another thread. 

I understand well all that is going on, as well as anyone can, and have been following David /Corbett /Igan for many years.

But, I understand that many, including David, thinks that there is no virus at all. And I have no problem accepting that - but I would just ask what are the "strange and unexplainable symptoms" that were reported early on. I remember specifically 2 doctors who were talking of high altitude - like symptoms and extreme but never before seen breathing difficulties... 

What was the thinking there? 

I have read so many stories where people said that they had a 'strange' virus in the UK from last September/October onwards which is why i think that COVID-19 is real.

DI isnt having any of it though, is he?

On 8/4/2020 at 3:27 PM, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

Koch (1884)

1.  The microorganism is found in the ill but not in the healthy
  2. The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture
  3. Produce same disease in host
  4. Re-isolation of microorganism

Those are the steps taken to prove with 100%. Known as Koch's Postulates. 

With COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2) - its existance was studied and falsely proved with the Zhou criteria and that means:

• They did not isolate a virus from a diseased host
  • No cultivation of virus in cells
  • Did not prove filterability
  • Ignored to address the matter of producing same disease in host
  • Also Ignored to address the matter of re-isolating the virus

The users of the Zhou criteria announced: 

Simplified: There is no virus, because its existence is not proved by using the Koch Postulates that would indicate 100%. Until then it does not exist.

Dont get me wrong Im with your answer, (but playing devils advocate) I used a similar repsonse to a friend I was arguing-the-toss with about Covid-19's vadality and he pointed me to this webpage that states "The pathogenicity of 2019-nCoV in hACE2 mice was clarified and the Koch’s postulates was fulfilled as well, and the model may facilitate the development of therapeutics and vaccines against 2019-nCoV." Please give me some ammo!!!  Tell me its BS!! Please

1 hour ago, Footsies said:

Dont get me wrong Im with your answer, (but playing devils advocate) I used a similar repsonse to a friend I was arguing-the-toss with about Covid-19's vadality and he pointed me to this webpage that states "The pathogenicity of 2019-nCoV in hACE2 mice was clarified and the Koch’s postulates was fulfilled as well, and the model may facilitate the development of therapeutics and vaccines against 2019-nCoV." Please give me some ammo!!!  Tell me its BS!! Please

Koch's postulate wasn't fulfilled. The virus wasn't isolated. See the full text here:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.07.939389v3.full

Just more PCR tests. Where is the gold standard, ask your friend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Footsies said:

If you look up Andrew kaufmans videos he covers this and showed that Koch postulates were not fulfilled.

The vero cell culture line is derived from monkey kidney epithelial cells and are known according to Kaufman to increase endogenous exosomal ejection as a reaction to environmental stressors such as the antibiotic use & then mixed with the 10% bovine fetal serum.

Filtration via molecular sieve or sucrose density centrifugation is not to gong to islolate so caled viral pathogen nor allow differentiation between vero, nor the bovine detritus. 

All indirect processes!

The sars viral samples used to complete this were imported from an external lab iirc

So no - not even close to Koch's postulates,  but using the words "fulfills Koch's postulates appears to be enough for most people despite no presented evidence.

Thats how they work in labs and their funding depends upon it.

What we have is belief in words! ONLY and a corrupt medical media system that is also dependant on and often owned by the same global financial entities who use wha is know in the trade as the buddy system (peer review) which works behind closed doors and provides the financial support network monopoly.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, zarkov said:

If you look up Andrew kaufmans videos he covers this and showed that Koch postulates were not fulfilled.

The vero cell culture line is derived from monkey kidney epithelial cells and are known according to Kaufman to increase endogenous exosomal ejection as a reaction to environmental stressors such as the antibiotic use & then mixed with the 10% bovine fetal serum.

Filtration via molecular sieve or sucrose density centrifugation is not to gong to islolate so caled viral pathogen nor allow differentiation between vero, nor the bovine detritus. 

All indirect processes!

The sars viral samples used to complete this were imported from an external lab iirc

So no - not even close to Koch's postulates,  but using the words "fulfills Koch's postulates appears to be enough for most people despite no presented evidence.

Thats how they work in labs and their funding depends upon it.

What we have is belief in words! ONLY and a corrupt medical media system that is also dependant on and often owned by the same global financial entities who use wha is know in the trade as the buddy system (peer review) which works behind closed doors and provides the financial support network monopoly.

Quality - I was just in the mid of one of AK's vids too, spooky

Basically wheres the full paper that breaks down the isolation = there isnt one!

Top Man @zarkov

• Thanks 1

Just out of interest what was the situation with bill gates and the pirbright institute about? At first a fair few people, me included thought that bill gates had created this, patented it and released it, for the excuse of mandatory toxic sterilising vaccines... There is also the dodgy money transfers to Wuhans lab on virology, what was the bottom line with the pirbright institute and bill gates? 

On 8/4/2020 at 7:35 AM, Marksparktoo said:

Hi, I can't find this on another thread. 

I understand well all that is going on, as well as anyone can, and have been following David /Corbett /Igan for many years.

But, I understand that many, including David, thinks that there is no virus at all. And I have no problem accepting that - but I would just ask what are the "strange and unexplainable symptoms" that were reported early on. I remember specifically 2 doctors who were talking of high altitude - like symptoms and extreme but never before seen breathing difficulties... 

What was the thinking there? 

Even some people who get the flu have strange and unique symptoms.  That does not mean those symptoms should be added to the symptom list for the flu, that would be dumb.  But dumb is what we're living today.  It's all about money...money...money.  The more symptoms they can add to the Covid-19 symptom list, the more people they can diagnose with Covid, then the more money they get.  The more people get diagnosed the more they can keep increasing the supposed numbers of infected and deaths and so the more they can keep up the appearance of a pandemic, which will rake in even more money, money, money for politicians, drug companies, govt agencies, etc.  If they can keep it up long enough and make it big enough, they can go for the mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports, which together will be somewhere around a $300 billion industry.

The proof that there is no virus is in the numbers.  Heart attacks, strokes, pneumonia, bronchitis, strep throat, asthma, diabetes, common colds, and the flu are all down 90% this year.  We have decades of data showing what each of these should be, collated by month, and all of them are mysteriously almost non-existent now.   Even people dying of cancer are having Covid-19 put on their death certificates.  There isn't any more proof needed than that that there is no Covid virus.

Go all the way back to January.  January is the month that is the peak of flu season.  The WHO just happens to be in Wuhan, and the first week of January begins reporting that some people in Wuhan are getting sick with flu-like symptoms.  Well, duh - January is the peak of flu season!!  Then, when one of these flu-like people dies, the WHO is already directly keyed into all of the news media, which begins to sow the seeds of a coming pandemic.   A week later, the WHO starts using brand new, just invented Corona virus test kits, and determines that these sick people in Wuhan just coincidentally happen to have a brand new never before seen Corona virus that just happens to match their brand new test kits.   That's right folks - of all the thousands of viruses that could remotely possibly jump from an animal to a human, and in the many thousands of places on Earth that this could happen, the WHO is magically right there at ground zero when and where it happens, and they even have newly invented test kits that exactly match that particular virus even though that virus supposedly never existed before.  In other words, this is impossible.

Then, we have the WHO testing only sick people in the calculation of the virus's infection and death rates, when they're supposed to be testing across a random sample of the population, not just sick people.  This type of error, called "population bias" is something that the WHO has a long, long history of doing, and this type of error produces wildly inflated results.  In this case, their calculated death rate was approximately off by 2,000%.

The common symptoms of Covid-19, we're told, are exactly the same symptoms of the flu.  Now that we have months of data, we can also see that the infection and death rate of this virus is also the same as the flu.  We have decades of data showing that every year 3-5 million people die from the flu.  Most of these deaths are elderly people, because in elderly people the flu often evolves into pneumonia and respiratory arrest, exactly like what we're told Covid-19 does.  In other words, Covid-19 is the seasonal flu and it always was the seasonal flu. 

The test kits have proven to be completely useless.  The false positive rate is around 80%.  The other 20% are people who have been exposed to any of several common Corona viruses, including the common cold.  The media and the politicians and many corporations and health care companies, are using these ridiculously unreliable test kit numbers to misreport what's happening, using false positives and positives from the common cold to manufacture hysteria and to manufacture a pandemic that does not exist.

As of last December, both the TV news media and the WHO were on the ropes, so to speak.  TV news media was losing millions of dollars per month, with ratings at the lowest in their history, and with talk that some of them would soon have to shutter.  The WHO had already had millions in funding pulled by the US, and other major countries were also about to pull their funding.  In other words, the TV news and the WHO were both about to go extinct. The only thing they needed was one good pandemic to save them.  It has been a smashing success, don't you think?

If you still are not convinced just look at Event 201 and who the players in that were.  They basically scripted the entire pandemic out, down to the very virus involved, and it was all scripted and documented last October, three months before the "pandemic".  And all of the people involved in running and controlling the pandemic were all there in attendance.  Add to that, Bill Gates's tweet on December 19th saying "2020 will be the greatest year ever to invest in vaccine companies".

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

Even some people who get the flu have strange and unique symptoms.  That does not mean those symptoms should be added to the symptom list for the flu, that would be dumb.  But dumb is what we're living today.  It's all about money...money...money.  The more symptoms they can add to the Covid-19 symptom list, the more people they can diagnose with Covid, then the more money they get.  The more people get diagnosed the more they can keep increasing the supposed numbers of infected and deaths and so the more they can keep up the appearance of a pandemic, which will rake in even more money, money, money for politicians, drug companies, govt agencies, etc.  If they can keep it up long enough and make it big enough, they can go for the mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports, which together will be somewhere around a $300 billion industry.

The proof that there is no virus is in the numbers.  Heart attacks, strokes, pneumonia, bronchitis, strep throat, asthma, diabetes, common colds, and the flu are all down 90% this year.  We have decades of data showing what each of these should be, collated by month, and all of them are mysteriously almost non-existent now.   Even people dying of cancer are having Covid-19 put on their death certificates.  There isn't any more proof needed than that that there is no Covid virus.

Go all the way back to January.  January is the month that is the peak of flu season.  The WHO just happens to be in Wuhan, and the first week of January begins reporting that some people in Wuhan are getting sick with flu-like symptoms.  Well, duh - January is the peak of flu season!!  Then, when one of these flu-like people dies, the WHO is already directly keyed into all of the news media, which begins to sow the seeds of a coming pandemic.   A week later, the WHO starts using brand new, just invented Corona virus test kits, and determines that these sick people in Wuhan just coincidentally happen to have a brand new never before seen Corona virus that just happens to match their brand new test kits.   That's right folks - of all the thousands of viruses that could remotely possibly jump from an animal to a human, and in the many thousands of places on Earth that this could happen, the WHO is magically right there at ground zero when and where it happens, and they even have newly invented test kits that exactly match that particular virus even though that virus supposedly never existed before.  In other words, this is impossible.

Then, we have the WHO testing only sick people in the calculation of the virus's infection and death rates, when they're supposed to be testing across a random sample of the population, not just sick people.  This type of error, called "population bias" is something that the WHO has a long, long history of doing, and this type of error produces wildly inflated results.  In this case, their calculated death rate was approximately off by 2,000%.

The common symptoms of Covid-19, we're told, are exactly the same symptoms of the flu.  Now that we have months of data, we can also see that the infection and death rate of this virus is also the same as the flu.  We have decades of data showing that every year 3-5 million people die from the flu.  Most of these deaths are elderly people, because in elderly people the flu often evolves into pneumonia and respiratory arrest, exactly like what we're told Covid-19 does.  In other words, Covid-19 is the seasonal flu and it always was the seasonal flu. 

The test kits have proven to be completely useless.  The false positive rate is around 80%.  The other 20% are people who have been exposed to any of several common Corona viruses, including the common cold.  The media and the politicians and many corporations and health care companies, are using these ridiculously unreliable test kit numbers to misreport what's happening, using false positives and positives from the common cold to manufacture hysteria and to manufacture a pandemic that does not exist.

As of last December, both the TV news media and the WHO were on the ropes, so to speak.  TV news media was losing millions of dollars per month, with ratings at the lowest in their history, and with talk that some of them would soon have to shutter.  The WHO had already had millions in funding pulled by the US, and other major countries were also about to pull their funding.  In other words, the TV news and the WHO were both about to go extinct. The only thing they needed was one good pandemic to save them.  It has been a smashing success, don't you think?

If you still are not convinced just look at Event 201 and who the players in that were.  They basically scripted the entire pandemic out, down to the very virus involved, and it was all scripted and documented last October, three months before the "pandemic".  And all of the people involved in running and controlling the pandemic were all there in attendance.  Add to that, Bill Gates's tweet on December 19th saying "2020 will be the greatest year ever to invest in vaccine companies".

This post is almost wasted in a thread. It should be a sticky, or whatever they call things that are always at the top of a forum. It's essential reading.

• Like 3

I reckon it exists, and always has, and I personally think most of the population has it anyway(?) in whatever form, exomes, a cold etc - its the introduction of testing for it that changes everything and the fear/psyops thats driving everything.

1 hour ago, The Andernovian said:

I'm going to head down a train of thought and ask which Virus do you guys believe they are reporting / using to get the statisics they require?

From: https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/

“It’s like fingerprints.  With PCR you’re only looking at a small number of nucleotide.  You’re looking at a tiny segment of gene, like a fingerprint.  When you have regular human fingerprints, they have to have points of confirmation.  There are parts that are common to almost all fingerprints, and it’s those generic parts in a Corona virus that the PCR test picks up.  They can have partial loops but if you only took a few little samples of fingerprints you are going to come up with a lot of segments of RNA that we are not sure have anything to do with corona virus. They will still show up in PCR. You can get down to the levels where its biologically irrelevant and then amplify it a trillion-fold.”

“The primers are what you know. We already know the strings of RNA for the Corona family, the regions that are stable. That’s at one end. Then you look at the other end of the region, for all Corona viruses. The Chinese decided that there was a region in those stable areas that was unique to their Corona virus. You do PCR to see if that is true. If it is truly unique it would work. But they’re using the SARS test because they don’t really have one for the new virus.”

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

From: https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/

“It’s like fingerprints.  With PCR you’re only looking at a small number of nucleotide.  You’re looking at a tiny segment of gene, like a fingerprint.  When you have regular human fingerprints, they have to have points of confirmation.  There are parts that are common to almost all fingerprints, and it’s those generic parts in a Corona virus that the PCR test picks up.  They can have partial loops but if you only took a few little samples of fingerprints you are going to come up with a lot of segments of RNA that we are not sure have anything to do with corona virus. They will still show up in PCR. You can get down to the levels where its biologically irrelevant and then amplify it a trillion-fold.”

“The primers are what you know. We already know the strings of RNA for the Corona family, the regions that are stable. That’s at one end. Then you look at the other end of the region, for all Corona viruses. The Chinese decided that there was a region in those stable areas that was unique to their Corona virus. You do PCR to see if that is true. If it is truly unique it would work. But they’re using the SARS test because they don’t really have one for the new virus.”

I do grasp the info already as it's my first post you are trying  to break all down into easily understandable chunks which is good but I have read alot from the text books. Their is a Pathogen that can access everyone and has the same symptoms.

The answer is Adenovirus https://www.thoracic.org/patients/patient-resources/resources/adenovirus.pdf have a read? 

22 minutes ago, The Andernovian said:

I do grasp the info already as it's my first post you are trying  to break all down into easily understandable chunks which is good but I have read alot from the text books. Their is a Pathogen that can access everyone and has the same symptoms.

The answer is Adenovirus https://www.thoracic.org/patients/patient-resources/resources/adenovirus.pdf have a read? 

Thanks, that was interesting reading. Just substitute 'adenovirus' with 'coronavirus' and that pretty much describes what is happening right now.

The only exception/difference being where it says that adenovirus is most common among small children.

• Like 1

Personally I believe there is a virus or rather many strains of a coronavirus that have been released on purpose. It is still a scam and no doubt the test is not reliable  and other illnesses including flu and normal pneumonia have been incorrectly diagnosed as COVID.

I think that the evidence that there is a coronavirus probably similar to SARS is that hydroxychloroquine seems to work well  in preventing serious illness if given early enough especially in conjunction with zinc. This is not the case with normal flu. When SARS was around it was found that chloroquine ( similar to hydroxychloroquine) worked well.

Also there seems to be a relapse when recovering from this virus in that symptoms sometimes return several days after disappearing. This is not the case with flu.

7 minutes ago, smile said:

Personally I believe there is a virus or rather many strains of a coronavirus that have been released on purpose. It is still a scam and no doubt the test is not reliable  and other illnesses including flu and normal pneumonia have been incorrectly diagnosed as COVID.

I think that the evidence that there is a coronavirus probably similar to SARS is that hydroxychloroquine seems to work well  in preventing serious illness if given early enough especially in conjunction with zinc. This is not the case with normal flu. When SARS was around it was found that chloroquine ( similar to hydroxychloroquine) worked well.

Also there seems to be a relapse when recovering from this virus in that symptoms sometimes return several days after disappearing. This is not the case with flu.

hydroxychloroquine makes body cells go alkaline were Pathogens in general need acidic cells environment to reproduce?

To be honest, up until a couple of weeks ago, I was pretty undecided.

Perhaps there was a virus, perhaps there wasn't.

If there was a virus, certainly it has not been as 'lethal' or 'deadly' as we had been led to believe, otherwise surely we would have seen huge swathes of our populations 'wiped out'.

Last time I checked the figures, the deadly and lethal 'Covid-19' had wiped out 0.012% of the global population.

And it also seemed that this 'deadly and lethal' virus, that we must all 'stay alert' against, has something like a 98% survival rate.

Those are pretty good odds to be honest.

The only reason we are where we are now is because of:

• bad computer modelling (I'm sure Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London was a big fan of "Theme Hospital", but it is a bit of fun and not a true 'simulation')
  • flawed 'tests' (that can't actually test for this specific virus because its never been isolated)
  • dodgy death certifications (from the flawed tests, resulting in 'covid-19' deaths being recorded when covid-19 would not have been the cause of death)
  • unquestioning and compliant media (because they just parrot and repeat what the government and their 'advisors' tell them)
  • unquestioning and compliant Government ministers (no-one dares to challenge these 'advisors' and 'experts')
  • social media propaganda (people brainwashing themselves and their friends by sharing government propaganda posts and videos)
  • a serious lack of critical thinking on the part of the majority of the general public (hardly anybody seems to stop and think about things for a moment, and give themselves a chance to take in just how ridiculous this all has been)

People get sick, and people die everyday, that is a fact of life.

We never used to have these 'daily death figure' reports. We never used to have 'lockdowns', 'social distancing', 'mandatory face coverings', 'non-essential' businesses and journeys, 'furlough' schemes etc.

And this is not unique to the UK (from my perspective), the same thing has happened EVERYWHERE. All across the world.

"Coronavirus" this, "Covid-19" that. It's everywhere. EVERY global corporation has put out 'Covid-19 response' notices. Every government and governmental organisation repeats the same 'coronavirus' updates.

The mantras are the same, whatever language they are translated into.

There is no virus. It's all psychological. Media reports interchange 'coronavirus' and 'Covid-19' depending on the day of the week. Which 'coronavirus' exactly? What is 'Covid-19', a disease, an illness or a virus? Does 'Covid-19' actually exist?

I don't think it does.

• Like 5

one more reason to think there is no virus is 24/7 propaganda stay home,hide,put muzzle on,keep the distance ect.

you would think that the goverments would encouraged their people to stand strong and unitetd 

it is first step to turn "west" in to "china"

where the suppresion of free speach is welcome becuse someone don't like the "other side"

this is a few days old.....and people don't see this as book burning 

Screenshot_20200731-152719_Facebook.jpg

On 8/7/2020 at 7:11 PM, wingwang said:

Interestingly, human adenovirus, unlike covid, has been isolated and purified so there's a gold standard.

Could you point to the full disclosure that shows that a complete intact virus particle of adenovirus has been isolated to a gold standard.

COVID-19: Vaccine ‘Not Possible’ For A Virus Not Yet Quantifiable
Published on August 6, 2020

Written by Saeed A Qureshi PhD (edited by John O'Sullivan)

Regulatory authorities, such as the CDC/FDA all insist that their handling of the current Coronavirus pandemic (SARS-CoV2/COVID-19) is based on science and associated data or facts. This is especially the case in the United States.

We are told that an identified virus causes the infection which in turn causes, or may cause, deaths – potentially in the millions.

Furthermore, authorities also claim that the viral disease (COVID-19) can only be treated with a vaccine – which at present does not exist – and must be developed urgently and then made available to the public worldwide.

Let us evaluate these claims on a proper scientific basis. First of all, let us see if the virus has been proven to exist in humans. Then more importantly, determine to what extent, if any, it can be measured as the disease which causes all these alleged deaths.

The presence or absence of COVID-19 in humans has not been determined effectively and efficiently because of the known current technical (scientific) limitations, as explained below.

In most cases (in fact, in almost all cases) the presence/absence of the virus is established by indirect testing. These indirect tests are commonly known as PCR and antibody tests. Without going into technical details, one may consider that these tests monitor specific types of proteins or related chemicals which are produced by the presence of viruses, not only by SARS-CoV2 or COVID-19, but by all pathogenic viruses as a defence mechanism to get rid of the viruses and/or to protect our bodies from their ill effects.

It is important to note here that when someone refers to testing for a virus, one does not determine the actual virus itself but a marker (such as a protein).

The Irony Is That These Markers Are Not Specific To COVID-19, But Are Generic To All Viruses To Which We Are Exposed.

Saying it differently, these tests are never sufficiently specific – and scientifically speaking should not be relied upon for declaring the presence of a specific virus – including COVID-19. Obviously, if a virus cannot be monitored reliably, then by implication the associated disease or deaths cannot be established reliably and accurately – at least scientifically.

Hence, we see confusion and the inaccuracies over the predicted death rate which turns out to be no higher than a normal to severe influenza and concurrent attrition rate. In a simpler and daily life example, one may explain the situation as akin to establishing car safety by monitoring the air pressure levels of the tires (the marker) because someone decided that deviation in car tire pressure is to be the determinant of safety.

It is quite possible (by chance) that a deviation in tire pressure could compromise vehicle performance/safety. However, it is neither accurate or logical using tire pressure alone as your safety criteria and to then label “unsafe” any and all cars with one or more tires with somewhat irregular pressure. One or more tires alone may be the problem – not the car.

Unfortunately, in the extreme, the authorities end up deciding that all car safety will be monitored only on the basis of tire pressure level. Now this would become a “Regulatory Compliance Requirement” or the law for car safety assessment.

On top of this comes the irony that these authorities provide their own version of tire pressure gauges to test all our tires, which happens to show tire failure routinely in otherwise perfectly acceptable cars.

This is exactly the situation we have with the pandemic and COVID-19 monitoring i.e. a regulatory compliance requirement that COVID-19 infection will be established based on PCR/antibody tests (let’s call that the “Official Test”) which, as noted above, is not specific at all to COVID-19. Worst yet, the authorities are specifying the use of a testing protocol instituted and “approved/authorized” by them alone.

It is important to understand that the “Official Test” is solely on a regulatory compliance requirement basis. It is NOT a scientific validation of having COVID-19. Yet it is promoted as scientific.

While it may be true that believers and promoters of this requirement of testing are experts from the areas of pharmacy, epidemiology, virology, genetics, microbiology, immunology, medicines, and biochemistry to name a few. They are not experts in testing.

Where the real capability lies in determining a valid test falls in the category of analytical chemistry. The multiple aforementioned disciplines named are the users of the tests. They should not claim to being the developers and/or validators of the test – they lack the required expertise. I say this as an expert in this field of testing.

To better illustrate the subtlety of this point let us consider the analogy of a baker who uses agricultural products (e.g. flour) and cooking equipment (e.g. oven) to make bread but then believes he is somehow also qualified and holds authority over the developing and manufacturing of the items used to make the bread. If one sees the issue from an analytical chemistry perspective, it should become immediately obvious that such inexpert testing is scientifically invalid and so, too, are all the associated claims based upon it.

The reason that current COVID-19 testing should be considered bogus is that these tests do not meet the basic and fundamental requirements of science (analytical chemistry) which is the procedure of validation of the tests.

This validation step is commonly based on establishing four parameters: (1) accuracy; (2) precision; (3) specificity; (4) references used to validate the test.

No analytical test is accepted without meeting these validation requirements – the most essential scientific requirements.

However, at present no COVID-19 test is used (or is even available) which has such validation. As such, the current practice is ordinarily considered as a cardinal sin in the scientific community.

Pro-PCR/antibody test scientists often argue that seeking a specific test for COVID-19 (or its associated disease) is like seeking “absolute truth” which would hinder the current and (to them) “acceptable” testing/science. This unfortunately is the most deceptive, even fraudulent position possible and yet it is often supported (and promoted) by the regulatory authorities.

Therefore, at present, regulatory authorities are not implementing the true scientific principles applicable to this pharmaceutical issue. Instead, their methodology is self-created and an arbitrary science of “regulatory compliance requirements” with various flashy and catchy marketing phrases.

Now, if the COVID-19 virus cannot be determined (isolated), and by extension the real nature of the pandemic, for what purpose is a  vaccine being developed?

Again, this is all just a regulatory requirement because regulatory authorities are asking for it, and as such, it needs to be developed. On the other hand, it is impossible to develop a true vaccine for COVID-19 because – if we are incapable of actually monitoring the virus or disease – how can the effectiveness of a vaccine be established?

In short, it cannot!

Therefore, most likely a fake vaccine will be developed to satisfy the regulators’ wishes (as well as to calm down the created public hysteria and fear). Unfortunately, such vaccines, if developed and administered, will certainly create potentially dangerous side effects, without any presumed benefits, by interfering with the body’s own immune system, as well as other related physiological processes.

The ill-thought out regulatory compliance requirement is not new or just associated with COVID-19, it is pervasive in other pharmaceutical areas as well. For example, it reigns for the approval process of traditional pharmaceutical products such as a tablet or capsule – and it has been standard procedure for at least three decades, which certainly has ruined the science, as well as pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing.

All kinds of enforceable regulatory requirements have been spawned and implemented in the name of quality control of the manufactured products. The irony here is that authorities have never defined what they mean by a “quality product” with some (scientifically) measurable parameter/criteria.

However, there now exists a huge battery of compliance requirements (such as regulatory guidance documents) available from authorities, in particular the FDA. The requirements and guidance, are enforced with or without numerous unrelated testing requirements. They have never been validated to see if they meet their intended purpose or claim. But industry must comply if it wants to survive and the public goes on assuming it is receiving “quality” pharmaceutical products.

In summary, at present there is a serious and fatal flaw in the practice of regulating pharmaceutical products, development and assessment. This can only be addressed by critically evaluating and implementing appropriate scientific principles from relevant scientific disciplines and expertise.

https://principia-scientific.com/covid-19-vaccine-not-possible-for-a-virus-not-yet-identified/#comment-38260

ioio.jpg.d7d8600bb17b1c193fc954dbf972b39b.jpg

Edited by zarkov
  • Thanks 1