Virus or no virus?

Marksparktoo

Hi, I can't find this on another thread. 

I understand well all that is going on, as well as anyone can, and have been following David /Corbett /Igan for many years.

But, I understand that many, including David, thinks that there is no virus at all. And I have no problem accepting that - but I would just ask what are the "strange and unexplainable symptoms" that were reported early on. I remember specifically 2 doctors who were talking of high altitude - like symptoms and extreme but never before seen breathing difficulties... 

What was the thinking there? 

• Like 1

If I had to take a punt then  I would say no virus. Nothing  that has been any different to any other before it. Flue like symptoms that resemble pneumonia in severe cases by all accounts. If the immunity in the patient is extremely weak at time of infection then anything can attack the lungs and kill (call it what you want at that point). You can die from a sore throat if immunity is compromised heavily and the infection spreads.

I hypothesised at one point that this is ozone poisoning. Ozone can be generated by high frequency magnetic fields (5g). Ozone poisoning has every single symptom ticked as far as corona symptoms. It's main one is hypoxia. But I'm not a doctor, nor is David and while we think we can surmise a lot of things it's dangerous to do that and decide we are right. So for now I'm ' happy 'to err that there is a virus, that is killing AT WORST  .26% of the population.  Ebola running wild this is clearly not. 

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1

I think it's just a variation of the normal flu. Genuinely lethal viruses tend to be indiscriminate, although particularly dangerous to the most vulnerable in society, which includes the very young. Anyone under the age of 30 has been pretty much unaffected by this. Having said that, I expect infections among children to mysteriously rise come the autumn wave. 

Interesting. 

There's is also the theory making the rounds, and I've heard David talk about it but not exactly endorse, and even Dr. Buttar mention it as "a model" but nothing more, that viruses don't actually cause illness and only transmit disease because our internal bodies 'talk to each other in the same way trees communicate if there's a disease nearby' . You may have heard of it. 

I can't help thinking that this is the flat earth of virus theory. As in - if that was the case, then every single other doctor, virologist, scientist etc etc who's ever been - is either lying or wrong. 

I've only seen that in 2 vids, however.. .

this video was taken off youtube: 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TXargSbVp7E/

DR ANDREW KAUFMAN EXPOSING THE 'COVID-19' MAGIC TRICK - THE SLEIGHT OF HAND THAT TRANSFORMED SOCIETY

So according to Kaufman - by not using the Koch's Postulates - there is no 100% guarantee give for: SARS-COV-2 = COVID-19 = no virus

You probably know by now that it is the exosomes that are magnified to induce "the positive tests"  = fake test = NO VIRUS 

In conclusion = There is no virus. Hypothesis to why = To control with control, using microwave technology. 

• Like 1

Koch (1884)

1.  The microorganism is found in the ill but not in the healthy
  2. The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture
  3. Produce same disease in host
  4. Re-isolation of microorganism

Those are the steps taken to prove with 100%. Known as Koch's Postulates. 

With COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2) - its existance was studied and falsely proved with the Zhou criteria and that means:

• They did not isolate a virus from a diseased host
  • No cultivation of virus in cells
  • Did not prove filterability
  • Ignored to address the matter of producing same disease in host
  • Also Ignored to address the matter of re-isolating the virus

The users of the Zhou criteria announced: 

" ... We need more clinical data and samples to confirm if this virus is indeed the etiology (cause) agent for this epidemic. "

Simplified: There is no virus, because its existence is not proved by using the Koch Postulates that would indicate 100%. Until then it does not exist.

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am about 99% certain there is no virus. I have listened in detail to David's explanation and understand the premise. Another facet to the whole thing is that fear weakens the immune system, and many people are living in fear right now, choosing fear as a lifetstyle. Any illnesses are automatically being perceived as Covid 19. It's actually quite an ingenious plot if you really look at it, but it is heavily reliant on the average person possessing zero critical thinking abilities, which I become more and more convinced is the case as time goes by. This is why I can't really see a way out of the overall situation, because someone cannot just all of a sudden reclaim critical thinking abilities in adulthood. They are meant to be taught, in childhood. 

I have never met someone who has even had the virus. I have been inside a hospital twice during 'lockdown' and it was dead. The MSM only present one side of everything. Anyone who disagrees with the narrative or even raises concerns gets nowhere near the news. Yes, I can completely understand the reasoning and insight behind the assertion that there is no virus. It is nothing more than all other illnesses which have so much as a respiratory element to them being reclassified, coupled with a sly doctoring of death certificates to fiddle the overall figures, mixed with a constant climate of fear-mongering aimed at unquestioning sheeple. 

Everything about the overall story of the past six months reeks to the highest blazes imaginable.

• Like 3

The respirators in hospitals give respiratory problems because of: 

(5G wireless microwave technology) = model: 8 O2. 11 AD = 60 Ghz. electromagnetic energy  =  At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen. 

041001akembedded1.gif?w=740&ssl=1

18 minutes ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

Koch (1884)

1.  The microorganism is found in the ill but not in the healthy
  2. The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture
  3. Produce same disease in host
  4. Re-isolation of microorganism

Those are the steps taken to prove with 100%. Known as Koch's Postulates. 

With COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2) - its existance was studied and falsely proved with the Zhou criteria and that means:

• They did not isolate a virus from a diseased host
  • No cultivation of virus in cells
  • Did not prove filterability
  • Ignored to address the matter of producing same disease in host
  • Also Ignored to address the matter of re-isolating the virus

The users of the Zhou criteria announced: 

Simplified: There is no virus, because its existence is not proved by using the Koch Postulates that would indicate 100%. Until then it does not exist.

Out of likes (again!)  But really good to see this kind of encapsulation of the fact that there is no virus.  Needs hammering home.

• Thanks 1

Just because it doesn't follow and adhere to Koch's postulate doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That is nearly as bad an assumption to make as those who many accuse have made during the corona virus outbreak! 

IF you even look at the exceptions to when using Koch's postulate, seems to suggest that it maybe impossible to apply to some viruses. If this is the case then it should rightfully be discarded in this instance. I'm not a medical professional so I can't judge if this is the case with corona, but there are many questions like this and many more that require some scrutiny before swallowing verbatum what Mr Kauffman says.

Exceptions to Koch's Postulates
  • Some microbes are obligate intracellular parasites (like chlamydia or viruses) and are very challenging, or even impossible, to grow on artificial media.

Edited by Mr H

59 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Dirty people want to get rid of the concrete and solid postulates.

But... in this world, there are many dirty people trying to bend every single rule.

Life is not just a question of viruses and murdering them, there are much better ways to live ... if you are mad and bad then your whole body and energy system is messed up any way.  

Let's just consider the health of the Western world and question whether any of its medicine is really any good.

And in which era was this medicine developed ?
During wartime doctors did basic crude but solid things, and up until 1950 medicine had pride and everything that happened before then in the West was good and solid.

After 1950 ... the culture turned to shit and medicine slid.

So basically you should trust Western medicine prior to 1950.

Also note that people that obsess about their doctor are ill.

Healthy people don't need doctors.

Another thing ... as we live on a planet inhabited by aholes ... the priority is to leave rapidly.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Dirty people want to get rid of the concrete and solid postulates.

But... in this world, there are many dirty people trying to bend every single rule.

Life is not just a question of viruses and murdering them, there are much better ways to live ... if you are mad and bad then your whole body and energy system is messed up any way.  

Let's just consider the health of the Western world and question whether any of its medicine is really any good.

And in which era was this medicine developed ?
During wartime doctors did basic crude but solid things, and up until 1950 medicine had pride and everything that happened before then in the West was good and solid.

After 1950 ... the culture turned to shit and medicine slid.

So basically you should trust Western medicine prior to 1950.

Also note that people that obsess about their doctor are ill.

Healthy people don't need doctors.

Another thing ... as we live on a planet inhabited by aholes ... the priority is to leave rapidly.

So after reading all the [email protected] once again which is always vaguely to do with the topic but suffiectly rambling as to make everyone switch off ..you suggest everyone should just die. AGAIN.

Wow...good vibrations. 

Edited by kj35

1 hour ago, kj35 said:

So after reading all the [email protected] once again which is always vaguely to do with the topic but suffiectly rambling as to make everyone switch off ..you suggest everyone should just die. AGAIN.Wow...good vibrations.

Stop projecting and following me around moaning on because you don't get it.

btw your little tag line about psychopaths ain't too cheery if that's all you are interested in.

I do attempt to write something more than "yeah" ... so excuse me if it's not always 100% tidy and dummy's guide mate.  Just ban me if you don't like what I have to say.

Let me re-summarise my post so that it pleases you:

1. The attempt to down play the solid logic of Koch's postulates is highly questionnable.

2. The Western model of isolating bad pathogens and murdering them is a limited understanding of medicine.

3. The health of the Western world at the moment is not very good.

4. The era in which medicines were developed is important as in more serious times good solid medicine was developed, after 1950 the culture had lost is solid footing and you should therefore have a preference for Western medicine before that threshold.

5. Death is inevitable so one should seek solutions beyond this body, as only those solutions are ultimately of use.

Edited by rideforever

It's a fine line

Viral illness exists

Viral contagion models of spit and air is unproven assumptions. 

Asymptomatic is a made up toss to paper over the gaping hole in the contagion model. 

With constant repetition anything can become a fact it seems but I say bo LL cks to the lot of it.

This link is a good read. Was posted in another thread:

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/

It has an interview with Kary Mullis, the guy who invented the Polymerase Chain Reaction test (PCR). He explains how the PCR test is unsuitable for medical diagnosis and is intended for research and manufacturing purposes only. The test he invented is being abused, Mullis explains. There are so many nuggets in that article. "Nothing is proven before it is asserted."

Mullis died in 2019, however, in the interview he talks of HIV which has not been isolated in the gold standard way and the PCR test was therefore used to diagnose HIV. Covid similarities? Where's HIV nowadays? I remember when the AIDS thing kicked off and there was so much propaganda to put the fear of [insert]deity[/insert] up you! Again, covid similarities?

• Like 1

My * remember 1% are psychopaths * which appears to be a trigger equates to let's * die everyone. * *hmmm....let me think*

no. You're a nut job.

I'm trying  to avoid you. Stop trolling good topics. 

Edited by kj35

“Viruses consist of a single type of nucleic acid (DNA or RNA) within a protein coat called a capsid. The nucleic acid and the capsid are referred to as the nucleocapsid. The nucleic acids contain the information for making the proteins found in the viral coat as well as many of the enzymes required to invade the host and to replicate the virus’s nucleic acid. Some viruses are covered by a membrane, often called the envelope. The term virion is used to describe the complete viral particle, including the nucleocapsid and any envelope it may have. None of the viruses is able to replicate in the absence of host cells. Thus, all the viruses are obligate parasites of cellular organisms” (p. 254, Essentials of Microbiology by Raúl J. Cano and Jaime S. Colomé).
Don’t let the big words throw you, a virus is a molecule of DNA or RNA. Period. Sometimes its coat changes, but that is beside our point. A gene is a molecule of DNA or RNA. Period. There is no (apparent) difference between a gene and a virus, except if it is a “bad” gene we call it a virus.
THE VIRUS CON—A LETHAL GAME!
by Calvin Burgin 4/17/97

Making the comparison between the virus and the gene is useful because of the difficulty in differentiating between the two.
It therefore stands that if this is not possible then what is true for one is also true of the other.

In essence, the difficulty inherent in isolating and characterising a virus is precisely the same for DNA or rNA.
Irrespective of what method is used to sterilise or purify the environment of bacteria, microbes or fungi, they are always present, in the air, in water and in the test subjects themselves. Not only is it impossible to separate these contaminants from the test subjects (purportedly used for the purpose of GE), the test subjects themselves create their own contaminants as a by product of respiration itself. Cellular respiration itself means cells are in a constant state of flux with parts being replaced (organelles) including that of the DNA itself as it naturally degrades and needs repair, and in response to environmental conditions such as radiation (background or other), nutritional balance or imbalance as the case may be and exposure to chemicals, all of which will determine the the state of the DNA, its rate and degree of mutation. The end result is a cell full of detritus of various origins in an environment that cannot be guaranteed to be sterile and that is a fact of life.

Whatever the method for purification and isolation of DNA; whether it is a centrifuged sucrose suspension or a molecular sieve or any other, it is impossible to separate out an intact hosts subject target DNA in its entirety (or in part to be reassembled) logistically since the presence of all the cellular and nucleic detritus makes this impossible, and these particles are too small to be manipulated by direct observation. It follows that replication using pcr test or any other will only replicate sections of what is present, detritus and all, since it is impossible to determine without direct observation!. The inventor of the pcr test stated as much in its widely taken up misuse. 

The electron microscope (an indirect  process!) can only be used to view, photograph and catalogue what is placed in its path and cannot observe any form of interaction. Since the particles of DNA that are isolated for viewing are indeterminate in nature in an electron micrograph, the DNA or so called virus might as well be that of a teenage mutant ninja turtle.

The human genome project is also a topc of controversy because of similar inconsistencies

NATURE Vol 441  25 May 2006 Published an article    it was called "what is a gene.pdf"

I get the impression that the difficulty attributed to islolation of an intact whole "pathogenic" virus particle is an intentional ploy to evade positive identification whereupon benign  characteristics would be undoubtedly bestowed.

Purposeful evasion and misdrection by the medical research community to keep funding and status intact, driven by greed and evil intent.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

External to the body organism, what role do bacteria, and fungi moulds, microbes and plants play in the environment?

It is an observable fact that these biological organisms exist at a scale where part of their function is to cleanse the environment at relative levels.

Where there are contaminants nature devises a way to decontaminate.

Bacteria,fungi and moulds are particularly effective at this. 

Where there are  oil spills, achae a primitive form of bacteria that are found - from deep in the earth they feed upon the hydrocarbons converting & producing less toxic analogues of the contaminant.

Where toxic elements are found certain plants are found to be able to tolerate this environment and thrive and while doiing so convert the environment to one that is more hospitable for life overall given time. Hemp and certain grasses are two good examples.

Life fluorishes in the most hostile environments - hydrothermal vents exemplify this.

Where waste accumulates so does bacteria and fungi, and left alone, break down the matter to useful components rendering the terrain more hospitable.

The human body is no different and the mechanisms at play are no different. (microcosm - macrocosm)

Where the body becomes toxic bacteria and fungi exist until toxicty is resolved. Alcoholics generally exist with a high level of candida. Candida is a yeast in its dormant benign state but is known to be able to adapt and change structure to many environments dependant on the nature of the toxin - over 1000 types and ever more with each new untested chemical concoction created. It will only thrive in a non yeast form where the environment permits so if malnourishment weakens the body and toxicity occurs then candida will form or if more appropriate bacteria will accumulate.

Food poisoning elicits a similar response and e coli which exists in the human gut at all times will proliferate to consume the toxin.

Toxic food may also carry these bacteria of various types and multiply before consumption and ingestion but are not the primary causal factor for illness but are part of the process of decontamination and wrongly ascribed as the cause of illness which through their expression may break down these toxins and release them into the body in large enough quantities to illicit harm. With food poisoning, detoxification is the remedy, not antibiotics as the rational observer will identify!

Some medical researchers have found and identified that specific degenerative conditions will prompt a specific bacterial response to very specific areas of the body  demonstrating that exogenous and endogenous flora work in unison with the directing intelligent body to bring about health where given the opportunity.

When we consider that virus particles are not alive. They contain no intelligence. They are inert proteins wrapped in a capsid coat. Our body recycles what protein it can and the remainder is ejected. 

Why would nature devise a mechanism delitarius to life? where everything if observed from a rational and objective perspective suggests otherwise!

Natural hygeinists such as Shelton, Tilden and Fry and many more understood the simplicity of health and its relatonship with the  environment. They did not subscribe to the politically inspired germ theory paradigm of which viroogy has become a part.

Exosomal ejection of toxins and cellular detritus seems to be the logical explanation and corresponds in alignment with bacterial and fungal characteristics and function.

Exposure to fungi and moulds cause cold and flu like symptoms in the enviroment. Exposure to other bodies expelling exosomes containing toxins would also result in a similar response.

Colds and flu are symptoms of toxicity and/or malnutrition.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mr H said:

Just because it doesn't follow and adhere to Koch's postulate doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That is nearly as bad an assumption to make as those who many accuse have made during the corona virus outbreak! 

IF you even look at the exceptions to when using Koch's postulate, seems to suggest that it maybe impossible to apply to some viruses. If this is the case then it should rightfully be discarded in this instance. I'm not a medical professional so I can't judge if this is the case with corona, but there are many questions like this and many more that require some scrutiny before swallowing verbatum what Mr Kauffman says.

• Some microbes are obligate intracellular parasites (like chlamydia or viruses) and are very challenging, or even impossible, to grow on artificial media.

I guess you make a good point here.

What is your view? Do you think there is a virus? And what is proof that satisfies you that there is no virus or the other way? 

My view - The microwave stealth weapons are behind the illness (especially the respiratory problems). The existence of the virus has not been officially proved (other than with the Zhou criteria that is not legit in my opinion). Insiders of the cult (& others) warning of transhumanism. So my conclusion is = No virus, control with control -> sub-human machine slaves (AI computer terminals).