Sign in to follow this  
WanderingMinds

How do the Noahide Laws compare and contrast to Sharia Law?

Posted (edited)

Understandably there's pros and cons to every argument, however in protest of Jewish and Islamic religious groups who insist on forcing their laws, here's a few warning signs and red flags which can be found all over the Net. 

Below are just a few links

Noahide Laws

REVEALED: HOW THE NOAHIDE LAWS WILL DECEIVE CHRISTIANS — SPECIAL GUEST — AND IT IS HAPPENING NOW

The Noahide Deception

Exposing the Noahide Fraud

Sharia Law

Edited by WanderingMinds

Personally - who gives a shit, believe what you want, each to their own - if you havent noticed, theres a war going on out there - this is no time for divisive shit IMO, I aint in no position to talk atm but EVERYONE needs to be united, hardcore, humanity as a whole need to drop any differences and focus on the real threat, divide and conquer tactics in full swing.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, labrats said:

Personally - who gives a shit, believe what you want, each to their own - if you havent noticed, theres a war going on out there - this is no time for divisive shit IMO, I aint in no position to talk atm but EVERYONE needs to be united, hardcore, humanity as a whole need to drop any differences and focus on the real threat, divide and conquer tactics in full swing.

Ok thanks for the rant

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WanderingMinds said:

Understandably there's pros and cons to every argument, however in protest of Jewish and Islamic religious groups who insist on forcing their laws, 

Yeah good question. If the Old Testament is anything to go by there are some crazy rules to follow as well as sacrifices, crazy pagan shit.

Same with Islam, I saw an article on their recent religous festival with cattle slaughtered all over the floor, blood everywhere more gross pagan beliefs on show.

Lets hope neither of them take hold.

Just remember if your what they consider a true Christian or person of the book and not a fake sun worshipping Christian as they themselves charge most Christians to be, then they (the Muslims) have to respect that and can only make you pay a tax. (I think or the tax may only apply to non believers who refuse to convert) Its not much but its something, you don't have to accept Islam if you stump up some cash - isn't religion great! (Sarcasm)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Same with Islam, I saw an article on their recent religous festival with cattle slaughtered all over the floor, blood everywhere more gross pagan beliefs on show.

Sorry to be graphic but to illustrate the point, this is what I am talking about - 

Sick. How can they think God wants this!!

Edited by pi3141

(3) The abandonment of idolatry; [i.e., worship of Jesus Christ]

Why would they want to bring this into law ?  Don't tell me that Satan isn't behind all this b/s. If Christ or God isn't so real then why are they so concerned about us worshiping him? 😠

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WanderingMinds said:

Noahide Laws vs Sharia Law - Which Religious Legal System Will Be Forced On Us?

Thought I was on topic, but I'll try again.

As I understand it the Muslims accept the laws in the 'old books' Judaism, and Christianity. So if Islam wins out then we can expect both Noahide and Sharia to be forced on us.

However the Jews don't recognize Christianity or Islam as being valid religions so in the case of Judaism becoming prevelant then only Noahide laws will be recognized and forced on us.

But it seems like Luciferianism is the religion of choice for the NWO so to some extent your proposal is moot, even Catholicism is embracing Pagan religions so it seems the One World Religion will be based on several pagan religions and I think it would actually be Satanic. I think both Judaism and Muslim are rooted in the old mystery schools so again, its a moot point which one is forced on us as they both have pagan roots and are therefore probably both stem from the same magicians and are both really satanic.

9 hours ago, alexa said:

(3) The abandonment of idolatry; [i.e., worship of Jesus Christ]

Why would they want to bring this into law ?  Don't tell me that Satan isn't behind all this b/s. If Christ or God isn't so real then why are they so concerned about us worshiping him? 😠

This would be a question to bring up during an interfaith dialogue, where theologians, and experts in international law could give some feedback. For a person who is neither Jewish or Muslim, it will most likely take months or years before they will have accumulated enough information to satisfy their concerns.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Thought I was on topic, but I'll try again.

As I understand it the Muslims accept the laws in the 'old books' Judaism, and Christianity. So if Islam wins out then we can expect both Noahide and Sharia to be forced on us.

However the Jews don't recognize Christianity or Islam as being valid religions so in the case of Judaism becoming prevelant then only Noahide laws will be recognized and forced on us.

But it seems like Luciferianism is the religion of choice for the NWO so to some extent your proposal is moot, even Catholicism is embracing Pagan religions so it seems the One World Religion will be based on several pagan religions and I think it would actually be Satanic. I think both Judaism and Muslim are rooted in the old mystery schools so again, its a moot point which one is forced on us as they both have pagan roots and are therefore probably both stem from the same magicians and are both really satanic.

Unless I'm mistaken, by forcing religious laws on a people who do not share the same faith, interferes with their free will. Which begs the question, how will these laws be introduced to all the nations? Will it be done through the democratic process or will it be the individual's choice?

Here's one article I found which stated the following;

"Merely because Jewish law rules that one is obligated to obey Noachide law does not mean that one is necessarily obligated to assist in its enforcement."

The Obligation of Jews to Seek Observance of Noachide[1] Laws by Gentiles: A Theoretical Review - by Rabbi Michael J. Broyde 

Edited by WanderingMinds
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 6:04 PM, WanderingMinds said:

Unless I'm mistaken, by forcing religious laws on a people who do not share the same faith, interferes with their free will. Which begs the question, how will these laws be introduced to all the nations? Will it be done through the democratic process or will it be the individual's choice?

Yes forcing views would be against free will but Islam has the tax, if you don't accept Islam your free to worship how you like as long as you pay the tax. If however we end up with an extremist version of Islam then who knows, they may resort to throwing us off buildings or putting us into slavery as spoils of war (theres a chapter in the Koran on war and the Islamic ethics towards it)

Not sure about Judaism but from what little I've read they don't have much tolerance towards other religions but I really don't know. I experienced racism while working in Israel but other than that I don't know.

If they intend to introduce Sunday laws or religous laws then that would happen through government, whether that would be democratically or forced on us remains to be seen. It would require a concerted effort of church and state. Which goes against the whole seperation of church and state thats practiced by the Americans but where that leaves us in the UK I don't know.

I believe the whole conspiracy is Satanic and that governments and laws will be used against us so I think the call will come from someone in power and of course the churches will support it. It will be billed as being for our own good.

I have to say though, I remember the days when everything was closed on Sundays, it made it feel special somehow. That was the day you went out for a walk with you girlfriend or found a cafe open to go and drink coffer with friends. I liked the quiet Sundays, was also a day off work for everybody.

Posted (edited)

Any society exists through a shared vision and way of doing things ... and it must maintain that, in order to survive.  I personally think the Muslims can be very warm and have some basic ideas of life very nicely.  Most Muslims seem to me to actually be Muslims.

I don't know what they Noahide laws are, but the Jews likewise ... those that are actually Jews, which is not many ... probably the Jews are too rich to be Jewish any more.  Even Israel is secular in the main now, a big change.

The problem comes when people no longer follow their own traditions because they have a taste of sugar and start to party too much, but who will pay the bill.  If this carries on they will destroy themselves.

And as they decline they start to point the finger ... at anyone but themselves.
And as they decline they need help from the outside so import immigrants with different cultures, and that leads to strife.

But the origin is that they were arrogant and forget who toil and sweat was required to carve their culture out of the wilderness, they were rich and fat and lazy and they started to fall.

What history teaches is that there is a point at which point society cannot be saved and then 3/4 of the people die.

As it is today I see almost nobody who is able to say why the traditional rules of life are in fact absolutely correct.
There is much talk of "freedom" ... and yet the obvious fact is grave decline.
That's bodes very badly for the future.

Edited by rideforever

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Any society exists through a shared vision and way of doing things ... and it must maintain that, in order to survive.  I personally think the Muslims can be very warm and have some basic ideas of life very nicely.

Rick wiles @truenews.com has visited Bethlehem and he said they are warm and welcoming and not hostile at all.

Rick even had an interview with the Mayor of Bethlehem, here are some excerpts from a letter sent to Rick from the Mayor of Bethlehem:

“First, I would like to thank you for the humane and fair editorial you have published last June entitled ‘Christian Zionism’s Sin of Displacement Theology.’ It has tackled a very sensitive subject that affect our daily life in the Holy Land.

“Actually, I am glad you came to Bethlehem to participate in the Christ at the Checkpoint Conference and spent some time in the city; walking in its streets and talking to its people, for that has changed your perspective towards Palestinians as a whole.

“I am proud to tell you that Bethlehem is considered a model of living together between Christians and Muslims and I am delighted you have touched that during your visit

Their joy and suffering is one, and that is a recognition of the Palestinian people unity in facing the daily obstacles resultant from the brutal Israeli occupation.

“With the birth of Jesus Christ, the message of love, peace, justice, and equity was ordained from Bethlehem to the whole world. It is a message equally believed by all Palestinians and a concept we are raised on and is stemmed from our human connection with the land of our ancestors.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

With the birth of Jesus Christ, the message of love, peace, justice, and equity was ordained from Bethlehem to the whole world. It is a message equally believed by all Palestinians and a concept we are raised on and is stemmed from our human connection with the land of our ancestors.

Well I used to campaign for Palestine, but the evils of this world should be resisted but not too much ... or you die in the process, it's a hard but important lesson.  This world is full of harsh lessons.  It is hard but if I were in Palestine I would look to leave.

Similarly in earlier times if you encountered someone doing something wrong you can talk to that person or correct him ... and in this way society would self-correct and keep watch ... but I personally feel it is more difficult to do this now.

As for Jesus I don't recall him talking about justice or equality in the human world, he was talking about in the eyes of God and in the eyes of Christians meaning people who live according to the Consciousness of God that they connect with through practice.
Up until recently most of the Western world were practising Christians; but for one reason or another they stopped, and you can see the result.

And most Western people lived with the idea that they would continue on beyond death and contribute to the light of God.

Today people have no hope of that and are proud of that.

So ... what to say.

Jesus had the same to deal with.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Not sure about Judaism but from what little I've read they don't have much tolerance towards other religions but I really don't know. I experienced racism while working in Israel but other than that I don't know.

Perhaps you should start looking into the Jewish Noahide Law for gentiles?

They are a United Nations recognised NGO!

One of the the Noahide Laws forbids idolatry, i.e. the worship of Jesus, Allah etc.  the punishment is death!

Ronald Reagan first accepted the Noahide Laws in prinicple and every US President since. Here he is with Chabad Lubavitch 

107803.jpg

ONE WORLD .... ONE GOD, THE JEWISH GOD

http://noahide.org/

weare-un-ngo.png&f=1&nofb=1

STOP NOAHIDE LAW

rainbow_court1.jpg

https://stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/2017/04/what-is-jewish-noahide-law-and-us.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Perhaps you should start looking into the Jewish Noahide Law for gentiles?

They are a United Nations recognised NGO!

One of the the Noahide Laws forbids idolatry, i.e. the worship of Jesus, Allah etc.  the punishment is death!

Ok I've had a look at some of the links I agree it doesn't sound good.

The Americans are supposed to have seperation of church and state and not supposed to make laws favouring a religous group so they should easily defeat any attempt to put Noahide laws on the books.

I don't have a problem with so called Sunday laws I quite liked the quiet Sundays I grew uo with howevet if they are going to implement such things then they should do it on the correct Sabbath day - Saturday. (But does that tie us into Saturn worship)

Well this is all another example of how crazy things can get when we allow religous dogma into our political and social worlds. Its another example of supremacism displayed by many religous folk. Its a good example of why I'm against so many of our organized religions.

It seems just as bad as Sharia, why when you get to the root of religions or rather the interpretations of core writingd do they get racist, homophobic and violent - exactly the opposite of what they are supposed to espouse.

I notice on that noahide.org link they make the distinction that male homosexual relations are banned but don't mention or purposely exclude gay women. How strange, either homosexuality is wrong in the eyes of God or it is not, this is one tell tale that these interpretations are not Gods word and are man made and not very divinely inspired imo. The death penalty is also a give away that this is not a divine law.

Again, anything so anti human and racist as these laws and their application seem to be is more evidence that they don't come from God. The twisting and over interpretation and mis interpretation is another reason why I reject most organized religions.

Twisted by Satan to deflect our worship, create chaos and cause us to commit evil upon each other all in the name of God. Its Satan's plan.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rideforever said:

It is hard but if I were in Palestine I would look to leave.

This is exactly what the Zionist want them to do and once the Palestinians leave they can never go back. This one family in Bethlehem who Rick visited, their home & land has been in there family for centuries. I support the Palestinians 100%

What ever happened to Trump & the Jared Kushner peace plan ?

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, alexa said:

This is exactly what the Zionist want them to do and once the Palestinians leave they can never go back. This one family in Bethlehem who Rick visited, their home & land has been in there family for centuries. I support the Palestinians 100%

Yes ... but actually 2/3rds of Palestinians already left to a better life.

The fact is, and it is an evil fact on an evil world, they will never win.

So, life is really shit sometimes, this planet is full of dark shit people ... and sometimes you just have to move, or you die.

It's ugly, but that's just the reality.

Life is the art of what is possible ... what is possible is to petition the EU and the US to cough up bilions to build a new Palestinian city somewhere in the ME in a muslim country, in an area that is not used, possibly even on the site of an ancient deserted city.  That is possible.

And that's just as good as it gets on this planet.

Also the Palestinians must not be used as a place we can project our own personal battles on.  Like the white people who say "I'm more black than you" and all this bullshit.
That's what an agenda is, when you ride along on somebody else's victimhood as a way to massage your own problems.
This is wrong.
Everyone must face their own problems and do what they can to improve things.

In fact the "news" is a series of Agendas that people at home can hang their own personal problems on, if they feel weak they identify with somebody weak around the world, if they feel poor with somebody poor, if they feel rich they identify with someone who is rich ... all instead of living their own life, being aware of their own life, and taking care of their business,.

Edited by rideforever

31 minutes ago, rideforever said:

what is possible is to petition the EU and the US to cough up bilions to build a new Palestinian city somewhere in the ME in a muslim country, in an area that is not used, possibly even on the site of an ancient deserted city.  That is possible.

I can see that your right rf, but even this would mean defeatism for the Palestinian's and I don't think they will go without a fight. Wouldn't you want to fight to keep your home ? 

So back the Noahide laws;

When do you think they will take place?

21 minutes ago, alexa said:

Wouldn't you want to fight to keep your home ? 

I spent my entire life fighting from when I was born, and it was important because I was fighting for my soul.  But you do have to wise up because there is no point whatsoever fighting shit fucked up people.  You should not expect them to do what they cannot.  They cannot see the good, or reason, and they cannot behave.

Fighting the world is a passage that must come to an end, when you start to see the darkness in yourself and bring healing to yourself, and work on the eternal life.  Whilst at the same time bringing reasonable order to your daily life.

The Palestinians have fought, but they no longer look like they have a chance so accept it.

As for the Laws of Noah ...  are you worried society will do something bad an replace Christian doctrine with these 7 laws?  Well the Christian-Roman world is based on many many things that are being damaged, it's not a question of which laws ... but the systems of culture education religion science medicine ... these traditions take centuries of effort to make.  But mankind in his madness always destroys himself.

If you follow God you follow God, so do so ... and do it properly because life is short and all this chaos will be here once your life closes.

I note the 42 Confessions of Ma'at from the Ancient Egyptians is also very good and probably pre-dates the Judeao Christian Islami stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

We should really wish to enter the higher world right now, that means being more and more honest which is what the laws are about.  Being honest is not a question of having laws, because following them requires some effort to bring light inside and to heal your wounds, and to return to your own being and come out of society.  It's not easy.  But that is the journey.  Many things.

In the end you can only follow your Conscience and you can Grow into the Light. 
Everything from the outside might be helfpul in some ways, but you must find the One inside you.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, rideforever said:

In the end you can only follow your Conscience and you can Grow into the Light. 
Everything from the outside might be helfpul in some ways, but you must find the One inside you.

I have found the light and his name is 'Jesus' 😇

I got some legal advice on the topic of Noahide Laws in the States. And like I mentioned this will most likely take months or years before we will have accumulated enough information to satisfy our concerns.

This seems to be claiming that PL 102-14 somehow gave the Noahide laws the force of federal law, but that's obviously nonsense. You can look it up and find that PL 102-14 is just a completely meaningless resolution to designate a day in honor of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson. Congress passes these resolutions all the time; they are not really laws—they confer no rights or obligations and nobody can be prosecuted for breaking them. These resolutions are just "hey, Congress wants to say this thing," usually to honor some individual or appeal to a group of constituents.

In fact, several of the Noahide laws clearly violate the US Constitution, so that's a pretty good indication that they haven't somehow become US law. Americans are perfectly free to worship idols or curse God if they so choose. If US law had somehow made it punishable by death to curse God, it would be pretty obvious.

Under the First Amendment, people are free to think whatever they want about the Noahide laws or Sharia law or any other form of religious law, but the government can't force them on anyone.

1 hour ago, WanderingMinds said:

I got some legal advice on the topic of Noahide Laws in the States. And like I mentioned this will most likely take months or years before we will have accumulated enough information to satisfy our concerns.

Yeah I read that same article/comment on a website. Thats why I was not worried. Seems they can't get it on the books unless they break the constitution and there was doubt in the language used as to whether or not they are on the books.