Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

The Dark Ages

Recommended Posts

I sense there are parallels in our current situation (and the several decades preceding) ... and the fall of various Empires, leading to a Dark Age.

Unless a new means of communication not owned by the unnatural people is found, society will fall, too much evil is being injected into it.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do concur we live in a dark age but the problem is rooted in the acceptance and normalisation of violence. Violent behaviour has become venerated. Violent individuals are now the most respected members of the society. All forms of violence including simulated violence should be verboten. 

 

What is unnatural is not necessarily evil. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, arcella said:

Violent individuals

 

I see no violence whatsoever in society, people are weak they are sheep.

Their favourite word is "offended".

This society has no violence, it is dead.

 

What society needs is for people to get angry ... 

 

But watching that documentary earlier today I had a strange dawning realisation that human beings have no fucking idea what they are doing.  None of them.  None of those on this board either.

Everyone has a complaint, everyone has a plan, everyone has an enemy.

Humans are mad ... mad mad mad ... they don't even know who or what they are or why they live.

They have no idea about anything at all.

In the Dark Ages, generation after generation had complaints plans revolutions ... it is just chaos.

Nobody has any clue.

Whatever results in each era is just random fluke.

 

To be Self Realised or spiritual enlightened actually means ... to be sane.

And very very few humans get there.

The rest just keep talking

Thousands of years of talking.

 

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rideforever said:

 

I see no violence whatsoever in society, people are weak they are sheep.

Their favourite word is "offended".

This society has no violence, it is dead.

 

What society needs is for people to get angry ... 

 

But watching that documentary earlier today I had a strange dawning realisation that human beings have no fucking idea what they are doing.  None of them.  None of those on this board either.

Everyone has a complaint, everyone has a plan, everyone has an enemy.

Humans are mad ... mad mad mad ... they don't even know who or what they are or why they live.

They have no idea about anything at all.

In the Dark Ages, generation after generation had complaints plans revolutions ... it is just chaos.

Nobody has any clue.

Whatever results in each era is just random fluke.

 

To be Self Realised or spiritual enlightened actually means ... to be sane.

And very very few humans get there.

The rest just keep talking

Thousands of years of talking.

 

In the nineteen-fifties there was a generation of writers who were called 'angry young men'. Contemporary society lacks skillful orators and polemicists. Younger generations are absorbed in social conventions. Even when they protest, all the younger generation can manage is a sterile version of the sixties, but without the good natured optimism and powerful rhetoric of that decade. The younger generation of today know they lack the authenticity of previous generations which is why they turn to violence. Violence has become a form of self expression for them. The only way they can express themselves. 

 

Edited by arcella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, arcella said:

The younger generation of today know they lack the authenticity of previous generations which is why they turn to violence. Violence has become a form of self expression for them.

 

Yes and they have no power to do anything.  It is not really them that is failing, it is everyone else.

Everyone else in this era .. is degenerate.  In the 50s things were very different, they still had agriculture and the war inside their bones.

Today ... well it's all shit and should make you vomit if you have any self respect.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

Yes and they have no power to do anything.  It is not really them that is failing, it is everyone else.

Everyone else in this era .. is degenerate.  In the 50s things were very different, they still had agriculture and the war inside their bones.

Today ... well it's all shit and should make you vomit if you have any self respect.

 

The fifties were very austere but many were also tired of conflict. Anything for a quiet life. 

 

We are living in the worst possible time in terms of non-material human development. Humans are aggressive and territorial and have been manipulated to be this way by the decadent society we inhabit. We need to relearn the very basics about morality. 

Edited by arcella
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, arcella said:

We are living in the worst possible time in terms of non-material human development. Humans are aggressive and territorial and have been manipulated to be this way by the decadent society we inhabit. We need to relearn the very basics about morality. 

 

You are not living in the real world ... but in a mist of fake lies given to you by the media .... 

 

The truth is never has humanity been more evolved and moral ....

 

Violent crimes and homicides  in all developed countries have halved over the last 30 years 

FT_19.10.14_CrimeTrends_1.png

 

The number of People doing unpaid voluntary work in all countries is off the charts ....

 

Over one in five (22%) people in the UK  formally volunteered regularly ,at least once a month  (11.9 million people).https://data.ncvo.org.uk/volunteering/#:~:text=This gives an estimate of,year (11.9 million people).

 

These are people working free in Hospitals or cat shelters ...most after working a day job !!! 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Violence" ... what do you mean by that.   Slaves live under extreme violence.  The destruction of culture and reduction of society to materialism is extreme violence.  The destruction of democracy and morality is extreme violence.

If people are not actively resisting this ... that is not a good sign.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another documentary is about the rise and fall of Byzantium ... this is the Eastern Christian world centred in Constantinople that lasted for over a thousand years.

Well, the thing to see is how completely unstable the world really is, with endless invading armies, plans and leaders.

Although the real state of people is not shown, what is shown is the rise fall and change of external structures.

But anyway, one thing is for sure humans are entangled in the endless churning of the material world, they are ensnared in it ... and real solutions must come from outside of this material.  Everyone has a plan grudge and a dream, but it is all fearful lostness.

Good documentary, with many funny bits like the Queen who promises her dying husband that she will never remarry ... only to be remarried a week after he died !!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...