Sign in to follow this  
Smokestack Lightnin'

Mainstream Media Fun!

Posted (edited)

With lots of time to spare admittedly and lack of amenities that are open, I create my own entertainment from my room by commenting on newspaper forums. I've been doing this for a few years now and I'm one of those people that just loves confrontation in the streets as well as from behind my keyboard (honestly).  I got lots of practice last year with those Cimate Change clowns following little Greta. 

I'm not happy until I bombard, torment and traumatise people on mainstream newspapers and get kicked off. It provides me with endless hours of amusement, laughter and much thigh slapping although my neighbour does get a bit touchy if I'm laughing loudly with my window open at 1am in the morning. 

If I don't get deleted I'm slightly miffed as I feel I haven't got through and not caused enough cognitive dissonance - and if I do get deleted, I can easily get back on under another pseudonym by a number of methods. (MSM are not going to spend money revamping their platforms when they are already on their last legs.) 

Last night, Sunday 2nd I decided to see what the good residents in upmarket Bournemouth were saying among themselves and thought I'd copy some of the conversation onto here. (I travel all over the country lol). I do so enjoy taking the piss out of subjugated and subservient  imbeciles. 

I change my name all the time but here on the Bournemouth Echo, I'm 'Cindy Tells Me'. The full conversations are still online on the paper's front page. 

razor452nd August 7:02 pm

Was this someone who was tested back in March, recovered and has now been hot and killed by a bus? I mean even the government admitted theyd be doing this to bump the numbers up.

Covid19 hasn't even been proved to be fatal to anyone with no underlying health conditions and those that have died have been in the oap age range with health issues. Hardly a threat.

Last Updated: 1 hr ago

ReplyQuote

yesman572nd August 7:54 pm

What about the 350 frontline nhs staff moron

Last Updated: 1 min ago

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me2nd August 10:00 pm

User ID: 2445103

Don't believe everything you are reading yesman. The deceit, lies and obfuscation regarding this faux virus is appalling (but hardly unexpected.) 
First thing to understand is that Covid-19 doesn't exist except in the minds of those who invented the name. Corona itself is a cold / flu virus that is prevalent most winters and of course can be endemic. There are no independent scientists of course but there are those within the scientific community who are speaking out. 
If you care to go to the Lindau Nobel Laureate website, search for Corona or Covid 2020, you will see that there are a handful of prominent scientists who have spoken out on this (and have since received abuse for doing so) 
"The various recommendations that are made to politicians - shutting down, social distancing, and all the rest of it - have big economic consequences," said panelist and Nobel Laureate Peter C. Doherty. "When the real world, as they like to think of themselves, focuses on what science is doing and saying, many elements become politicized, quite surprisingly, and we realize that politics pervades almost everything." 

There can be no cure to something that doesn't exist. The scientists need salaries like we all do. The universities were infiltrated by the Fabian Society and cultural Marxists years ago which is why so many young people do not have the ability to form critique in any meaningful way. Scientists are now treated just like university students, i.e. 'yes your theory may be right but don't come back here until you have the accepted correct one.

Last Updated: 3 mins ago

ReplyQuote

Dorset Outsider2nd August 9:16 pm

If only everyone could understand how horrible this is.

Too many people think it is only the elderly, already ill, or dying people who are hit hard by this virus.

Some morons even believe it is some kind of conspiracy.

These people need to see death and illness first hand. -Its the only thing that will possibly convince them.

ReplyQuote

Dorset Outsider2nd August 9:08 pm

Its 100% factual that wearing a face mask massively reduces the transmission chances of viruses through coughs, sneezes and saliva.
So that part of your statement is nonsense.

Does everybody wearing a mask reduce the spread of the coronavirus in general? Possibly not, but whats the harm if it does help?
The only reason it may not help is because too many people keep touching their masks, dispose of them irresponsibly, or wear them until they are sodden with saliva.

Now, your idea of "sheep" is also invalid, because it is mandated in certain scenarios. When something is mandated, you are not a sheep for complying with the rules. You are a decent human being.

People who somehow think they are better than the rules are just massive to55er5 in general.

I dont wear a face covering outside of the times it is mandated, but I do observe good social distancing practice and general hygiene.

I truly hope you don't get ill with covid, but if you do. I wish you very mild effects.

ReplyQuote

razor452nd August 7:02 pm

Was this someone who was tested back in March, recovered and has now been hot and killed by a bus? I mean even the government admitted theyd be doing this to bump the numbers up.

Covid19 hasn't even been proved to be fatal to anyone with no underlying health conditions and those that have died have been in the oap age range with health issues. Hardly a threat.

ReplyQuote

yesman572nd August 7:54 pm

What about the 350 frontline nhs staff moron

Last Updated: 1 min ago

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me2nd August 10:15 pm

Dorset Outsider,

'When something is mandated, you are not a sheep for complying with the rules. You are a decent human being."

Doing what you are told, wearing a mask and walking in line is what infants do. If you are an adult then you are obviously of low intellect because if by now, with all the information that's available, you still don't understand what's happening all over the planet, that's because you choose not to. You sound like one of those Climate Change numpty's terrorising children by telling them the world is going to explode in ten years time. 
Do you remember Adolf Eichmann and Herman Gorring's excuses at Nuremberg? That's right.....they were only doing what they were told. 
You carry on breathing in your own carbon dioxide risking headaches, dizziness and hypoxia. Just keep out my way please.

ReplyQuote

Shizzledizzle8 hrs ago

I'm reporting anyone like you. You're putting immunosuppressed people in danger with your ignorance.

Last Updated: 2 hrs ago

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me8 hrs ago

By reporting me , what you mean is that you struggle to handle a simple situation like a comment on an MSM newspaper forum and you need an adult to come to your aid. The dumbing down and infantilzation of certain members of the public is so alarming and not least nauseating.

Last Updated: 18 mins ago

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me2nd August 10:21 pm

There are a multitude of good investigative journalists and epidemiologists not in the back pockets of the Gates Foundation who are willing to come forward and tell you exactly what's going on. If you choose to transfix your mind to BBC and ITV news, don't start asking others to provide you with information just because you cant be arsed yourself. 

No TV, no radio, no newspapers ....No virus!

Last Updated: 17 mins ago

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Aye Ron Nick2nd August 10:32 pm

Too many ' demon sperm donors ' on this section for me .:(

Last Updated: 8 hrs ago

ReplyQuote

Danny918142nd August 9:57 pm

Some of the comments on here worry me. Face mask do help prevent the spread of Covid-19 almost all medical experts agree on this. Your mate Gary down the pub with his pseudo science does not have a greater understanding of infectious disease spread that the medical experts. Please stop listening to him if he knew what he was talking about he would be a pathogen expert not a chippy!! Also Covid-19 is not some way of controlling the masses. Why would anyone want to destroy almost every economy in the world?? What's their motivation? And even if there was some clandestine organisation lurking behind the scenes making this all up, they would have had to convince the ruling powers of almost every country ( regardless of there political persuasions) that this was real. It's just an absurd Concept. As for the assumption that this only effects the old or ill while this is mostly true it's not exclusively true. Everyone of us will get old and our health will deteriorate so sometime in the future it will be you who is in greater danger, so what then? Do we throw you under the bus?? There is also growing evidence that younger people with originally mildish symptoms are suffering long term effects such as heart damage kidney damage liver damage etc So you are Not safe just because you are young. COVID-19 is a new disease with medium to long term effects are not fully understood it is not just a respiratory virus I can damage lots of different organs in any patient of any age. Wake up and wear a mask

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me2nd August 10:30 pm

"Why would anyone want to destroy almost every economy in the world?? What's their motivation? And even if there was some clandestine organisation lurking behind the scenes making this all up, they would have had to convince the ruling powers of almost every country ( regardless of there political persuasions) that this was real. It's just an absurd Concept."

Congratulations on the most staggeringly ignorant comment of the year. Here's a snippet from someone I was teaching earlier : 

1. Who is coordinating this?
2. Why are there no whistleblowers?
3. Why are countries needlessly inflicting self-harm on their economies?
4. Why are some countries not seeing the advantage in not doing so - and thereby getting ahead of their neighbours?
5. So - What is the overarching motive that binds all countries to the CV19 "myth"?
6. Do you really think countries like Brazil, Hungary, Russia and the US are run by Marxists? I don't think Mr Trump would be happy to be called a Marxist, for one. 

1. Billionaires like newbies Zuckerberg, Larry Paige, Sergy Brin, Elon Musk and a host of others would not have been allowed to become billionaires if they were not willing to comply with the global strategy. Take a look at the Forbes list of the wealthiest people for more familiar names. 
2. Because they would be killed! (Think David Kelly.) Who would the whistleblowers report to? Many have regretted their actions immediately. Scientists and Professors are lucky if they get transferred 500 miles away. Others get destroyed. Don't forget that with the immense wealth and power a handful of people have in the world, whistleblowers reporting to what they think are safe organisations are in fact in turn, reporting to THEIR bosses. Who's guarding the guardians? If you were part of a body set up to aid and receive employee's concerns and you knew you would be paid £2million for reporting the whistleblower .....what would you do? Moreover, if it was found out that you did not disclose a whistleblower and he went and tried elsewhere, your career and life would be destroyed.
Have you ever heard of 'Crimen Solicitationis' that was constructed by the Vatican to protect paedophile priests and excommunicate (trash) the victims from the Catholic church? The Vatican were infiltated by the same people decades ago. 
3. They have no choice. Burundi's President Nkurunziza kicked out Bill Gate's WHO in last May claiming that 'the Lord shall clear the skies of the virus if there is one'. He was killed by the CIA 4 weeks later in June with a dart the same thickness as a sewing needle and half the size. The dart is made up of frozen cyanide or nerve agent and jsut melts inside the victim leaving a tiny mark like a wasp sting if you can see it. I't fired from a 'pen'. The media reported him dying from Covid. You couldn't make it up. Cue conspiracy theorist accusations but these people have weapons you have never dreamed about. No more exploding cigars as with Castro.
5. To have the rest of the world EXACTLY like China. Totalitarian police military state with the majority of people on Universal State Benefit and dependent on the state.
Even strong leaders like Orban, Putin and Bolsonaro dare not anger 'the Gods'. These 1% people between them own 50% of the worlds wealth. They and even Johnson and Sturgeon will be compensated handsomely in time for all their work today. 
Scott Ritter the predecessor of Hans Blix knew for sure there were no WMD in Iraq 20 years ago and foolishly he went on to the speaker circuit and wrote books calling out the neo-cons after he was dismissed in favour of Blix. 
They did a job on him and rounded up a few people from his past to say that he abused them as children. (They were well paid obviously.) The bought judges and courts did the rest and jailed him on 2 occasions for 4 years. If he had continued, no one would have listened to a 'paedophile' . Even guys like Tommy Robinson who know full well that the rap e gangs could never have gotten away with what they did for 30 years without establishment help was sent to prison to be starved and hopefully killed. He made the link between the establishment paedophilia and the M gangs but he's dead for sure if he goes down that path. 
You and others really have no clue what you are dealing with but at least you show a willingness to learn. 
Their intentions are all there on the World Economic Forum website.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Aye Ron Nick2nd August 10:34 pm

And the David Icke **** just keeps on flowing !

Last Updated: 2nd August 10:47 pm

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me2nd August 10:52 pm

Who's David Icke? Oh wait....he's that guy that the CAA (Campaign Against Anti-semitism) and ADL (Anti Defamation League) chased all over Britain years ago when he was touring. They are backed by the Rothschilds banking cartels and got to the theatre managers via the local police a couple of days before his shows were due forcing them to cancel. He's also that guy that was refused entry into Australia last year to present his sell out tour just four hours before his flight. Again, the ADL and CAA got to David Coleman (the immigration minister) and forced him to refuse him entry. He's also the guy who was kicked off YT and FB just last month as well. 
What an over reaction eh.... to someone who just continually spouts a load of codswallop, don't you agree?

Last Updated: 59 mins ago

ReplyQuote

Aye Ron Nick2nd August 10:57 pm

Why don't you respond to ' Living in the shire ' comment . Are you thinking he's a liar also ? Because the amount of crap you seem to put down and an obvious conspiracy researcher. You seem intelligent but in a strange way .

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me2nd August 11:25 pm

Because Living in Shire's comment is not worth commenting on. Hypochondria is a recognised psychological ailment. Why waste time responding to someone who writes about himself? 
One of the things I've learned since all this started to gain traction around 2016 is that there are millions of people who are compliant to everything - they just get the grades, the degree, the corporate job, the house, the mortgage, the car, the similar partner only to have dinner parties and holidays with like minded friends. 
They have never experienced anything more adversarial in their shallow, superficial lives than getting entangled in their eiderdown duvets in the mornings. 
All this actually makes sense from a billionaire's point of view. 
The same political and economic model that worked with 3 billion people on the planet in the 1960's cannot work with 8 billion plus. You haven't seen anything yet.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Aye Ron Nick2nd August 11:30 pm

Cindy tells me , you're locked away in a bunker in your own head . You need treatment. Please ! Get some help !

Last Updated: 9 hrs ago

ReplyQuote

Theo639 hrs ago

What a load of rubbish you spout.

ReplyQuote

Living in the shire9 hrs ago

Don't feed the troll. It can't challenge me because I've had the experience and he/she hasn't. It's pathetic that the best this troll can do is call me a hypochondriac in an effort to diminish my personal testimony. I'm not alone in having a serious problem with COVID. 40% of people who've contracted it have had the 'long tail' experience of the disease. 

By referring to Tommy Robinson as a 'guy' rather than a 'criminal' tells me everything about this character and what material he/she is accessing.

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me8 hrs ago

The only real criminals in this country walk around with swirling black cloaks and horse hair wigs. When a prisoner in England is sent to a prison full of people who want to kill him, Britain has turned a corner.

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Danny918142nd August 11:19 pm

Genuine question cindy tells me
Who blew up the twin towers on 9/11?
Who shot jfk?
Did the moon landings happen or were they staged?
What shape is the earth?
I have a feeling I know what your answers might be but never the less I'm intrigued

Last Updated: 2nd August 11:31 pm

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me2nd August 11:37 pm

Danny...... Princess Diana's death, 9/11, Iraq war, Libya bombing, Arab spring, mass migration, Hillsborough, Jeffrey Epstein's death.....can you tell me in which of those scenarios where the official narrative of events given at the time actually turned out to be true after investigation?

Last Updated: 56 mins ago

ReplyQuote

Danny918142nd August 11:49 pm

You seem to see conspiracy theory's in every Big event that ever happens these secretive organisations really are busy misleading the public on every event that happens in the world. I'm surprised they have the time to do all this and still run the companies that given them all of their huge wealth. Anyway I wish you all the best in finding the gold at the end of the rainbow No point talking anymore as it will be futile for both of us.

Last Updated: 2 hrs ago

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me2nd August 11:58 pm

Au contraire Danny. It would be extremely beneficial for you to be aware of what's coming and how best to respond.

Last Updated: 56 mins ago

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Theo639 hrs ago

Totally agree. If people all stuck to the rules and guidelines we would hopefully get to a lower rate before winter too.

ReplyQuote

Shizzledizzle8 hrs ago

That's exactly my worry. I've been blessed with a transplant, my kids have been through hell and the last thing they need is to be put through hell again because I get this. Just wear a f.****ng mask!

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me8 hrs ago

Just don't go f***ing out! STAY HOME! If you do go out, wear a grade A hazmat suit but stop whimpering and take responsibility for your own life FGS.

Last Updated: 54 mins ago

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Living in the shire1 hr ago

Don't worry. This page is just a minute snapshot of views. It is true that there's a few who spend their days in their mother's basement, feverishly scouring the dark web for trump-esque conspiracy theories. Some are confused because on the one hand they blame China for deliberately formulating and releasing the virus whilst also believing that the virus doesn't exist! Obviously their need to be part of an underground (often literally!) group, and the secretive conspiratorial nature of it, enables them to feel that they have some control over their often lonely miserable lives. They often display delusions of grandeur and their unwillingness to debate, clear absence of empathy and being so dismissive of evidence that disrupts their narrative, suggests that there maybe other mental health problems. Some others take pleasure in bucking the system and try to legitimise their refusal to comply by giving the impression that they've come to a conclusion based on logic and research. However, their commentary seems mostly based around a child like refusal to accept that they're being told what to do. A lot of them broke the lockdown rules, didn't maintain SD in shops, visited their friends and family etc, and some contracted the virus and didn't live to tell the tale. You can almost visualise them as children having a tantrum because mummy says they have to go to bed! 

What is clear is that regardless of these types, most people have decided not to break the law and are wearing masks. It is not possible to be 'safe' out there but if everyone wears a mask, the chances of contracting COVID, and indeed other virus like cold and flu, will reduce significantly.

ReplyQuote

Cindy Tells Me1 min ago

Spoken just like someone who has no qualms about telling others about his day of 'a near death' from Covid, in much the same manner a mountaineer would talk of their near death experience of being stranded on Everest for days in a blizzard, a trapper reliving his bloody, physical fight with a giant grizzly or an ex-international drug dealer's daily dealings with prison gangsters and violent guards. 
I spend a lot of time listening to epidemiologists, immunologists and good investigative journalists who are not receiving funding either directly or indirectly through their institutions admittedly but it is at my desk in an office as opposed to my deceased mother's basement. 
What I've learned over the last 4 months about the relationships between 'big pharma', the hospitals and the health service is beyond the remit of this comment. 

I never blamed China (who have trillions of dollars in US treasury bonds invested in the States) for the release of any virus. It's more likely that this was initiated by Fort Detrick (US military bio-lab in Maryland (with heaps of nefarious activities in its history) working in collusion with the Wuhan bio-lab in some manner. Time will tell. 

I work and study purely on my own because like millions of others with inquiring minds, I don't believe ONE word of these lying politicians or MSM 'journalists'. Even after being lied to over 9/11, Iraq war, Hillsborough and scores of other scenarios over the last two decades, people like you now suddenly side with your government after decades of criticising them and believe that they are telling the truth? 
You have absolutely no concept of history or psychology and it's people like you and these cuckoo Climate Change warriors who will drag us all over a cliff edge if intelligent and learned people don't make an effort to rein you in and shut you up. 
You're obviously a 'stateist' and sit there every night gawping at your TV news believing every word they utter because the lie is too gargantuan for your tiny mind to comprehend and fully absorb. The Nazis stated 'if the lie is too big and its repeated over and over, people will believe it. 

Instead of laying out your knowledge and confirmed evidence to contradict anything I say, you'd rather resort to insulting people regarding their perceived lifestyle, mental health, their mother...anything in fact to justify your woeful ignorance and crass stupidity. Anything except cold hard facts because the fact is that you have complied, obeyed and acquiesced all of your miserable little life just so that you could get a nice house in a nice suburb regardless of who you trampled on all the way up your career path just so that you could get that little **** promotion. 
Businesses have been destroyed, people have been placed under house arrest, children have been traumatised, suicides have gone through the roof in Australia and California as economies have been decimated yet you are happy to combat all this crap by wearing a f****ing mask? 
More and more people are waking up to the fact that viruses don't discriminate against bus passengers while leaving the unmasked driver alone or the 11th person in a shop while dancing around the 10 others... or the absurdity that people are safe in pubs and cafes while placing themselves in mortal danger if they enter Sainsbury's. 
I bet you're one of these people I see every day in the shop masked up with a copy of the Sun or Times under your arm doing what you believe is protecting others while you mash your brain with your daily dose of your printed crap. You'll be happy to use your contactless card (because the virus lives on paper) but then you will ask for a receipt.
Oh, I'm no keyboard warrior mate. I love confronting idiots in the street as well. I got of plenty experience with those Extinct Rebellion idiots last year.

Last Updated: just now

ReplyQuote

Edit DeleteReport

Oscar Tickle2nd August 11:00 pm

Deepest sympathy to the family & friends left behind xxx

Last Updated: 2nd August 11:56 pm

ReplyQuote

Danny918142nd August 11:05 pm

This has to be some of the most depressing delusional stuff I've ever read

ReplyQuote

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
duplication
  • Like 2

Entertaining, I have seen everything, people will believe whatever is spouted despite the contradicting evidence staring them right in their face, it boggles the mind, welcome to mind control

Well done. I wish I had the retention of information that you do, I might well be getting banned left right and centre too.

As it stands I have a modicum of the language and a big black hole on the memory. So take this, I hope you hate it as much as I do because I'm jealous 😁

9 hours ago, labrats said:

Entertaining, I have seen everything, people will believe whatever is spouted despite the contradicting evidence staring them right in their face, it boggles the mind, welcome to mind control

It's actually incredibly depressing to watch the British public fall for this ridiculous and  mad narrative. Twice I've been told to mind my social distancing in stores and both times I've reacted and felt bad about it later. This way I'm just battling with 'words on a screen' lol