Banned by mainstream newspaper to talk about Prince Andrew

I've tried to send comments on articles about 'Prince ' Andrew and the fact that his talking about being at a Pizza express (yeah right) is flagging that he has dangerous info on pizzagate.  It is the only time I'm ever banned from posting. I can no longer comment on any  Andrew article for that paper . Putting it here as a placeholder. I've screenshotted the banning and have saved it. 

Edited by kj35

Hi kj, are you being banned from posting here or do you mean another news source? Is there anything you can post about it here?

Was that when Andy was interviewed by Emily Maitless on the BBC and gave Pizza Express as his alibi for not being in Ghislaine's London house and abusing Virginia Guiffre?

I wondered why rich princesses would actually go to a pizza restaurant, but the fact that he could think of no other alibi off the top of his head, other than a term he had heard used amongst Jeffrey's friends says it all. 😉

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lore said:

Hi kj, are you being banned from posting here or do you mean another news source? Is there anything you can post about it here?

Was that when Andy was interviewed by Emily Maitless on the BBC and gave Pizza Express as his alibi for not being in Ghislaine's London house and abusing Virginia Guiffre?

I wondered why rich princesses would actually go to a pizza restaurant, but the fact that he could think of no other alibi off the top of his head, other than a term he had heard used amongst Jeffrey's friends says it all. 😉

Hi x no it's elsewhere. 

It's something @chocomel said on an old thread and makes so much more sense that andrew would be flagging his knowledge of pizzagate by using pizza express in his maitless interview. I've tried to comment that clearly all the royal security details are kept in meticulous order, so it will be very well documented where Andrew is at any given time. That's all he needed  to point out. That he wasn't where Guiffre said because "look " here's our security logs for that day (even if altered fraudulently.)

But no. He says he's at pizza express, with his child for a child's party....

A) unlikely that that lot have ever been in a pizza express and, 

B) wouldn't there be staff stepping forward and,

C) wouldn't pizza express be trying to get some traction for advertising from it.

No he's flagging pizza knowledge openly.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1