PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP -MOMENTUM IS BUILDING

MR-E

vulnerable  - traumatised   - distressed  - crying out for help  -7 years old - no help  allowed until september due to rules..  

This is absolutely heart breaking and criminal and why EVERYBODY should be asking questions of what is going on in this country/the world! Children on the spectrum who normally receive Beavioural support to help them with their condition are getting nothing.

arm band

5 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

I'm not sure, it is and it isn't. Having to wear an arm band ... y'know... its not much different than having to wear a face mask. imo a bit invasive.,

Something less invasive like a pin badge?

2020-08-04_1241401.jpg.1497859c7d3e698a830783ddca7fe263.jpg

How about a black ribbon?

The armband idea is good because anyone can join in and make their own.

Use their govt advisory maskmaking at home psychology for ourselves.

A badge is good but I'd have to send off for some as I  can't  draw to save my life.

I say we use those custom t-shirt online sites to create t-shirts to protest, like "#PandemicFraud", or "Covid-19 is a Fraud" or whatever.  I'm not that clever with that kind of thing, but if someone who is wants to chime in.  I am definitely going to do this myself, and I WILL wear the shirt everywhere.  I want it to call attention from the Mask Zombies.  I want them to stop me and question me about it.  I want other people who might be afraid to be different right now to know they are not alone.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, MR-E said:

A REALLY GREAT SUGGESTION - BERLIN in Germany recent event (see my postings on this site) gave me hope that there were others that felt that this SCAMDEMIC needed to be halted. Great suggestion about finding out how many feel the same. HOWEVER I WILL NOT WEAR a MASK, unless I am doing a bit of DIY creating dust particles that are big enough to be trapped by the mask fibres.

Black armbands - might be confused with BLM, so perhaps not that colour.

how many of us are there 

Edited by Concerned Citizen
extra added
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 4:55 AM, FrankVitali said:

I'm not sure, it is and it isn't. Having to wear an arm band ... y'know... its not much different than having to wear a face mask. imo a bit invasive.,

Something less invasive like a pin badge?

2020-08-04_1241401.jpg.1497859c7d3e698a830783ddca7fe263.jpg

How about just not wearing a mask. That way, your mouth is free to speak so you can tell people to their face why you don't wear a mask.

Quit making excuses. This is war. No more politeness and courtesy. Refuse to be muzzled.

• Like 3

On 8/6/2020 at 2:04 AM, motleyhoo said:

I say we use those custom t-shirt online sites to create t-shirts to protest, like "#PandemicFraud", or "Covid-19 is a Fraud" or whatever.  I'm not that clever with that kind of thing, but if someone who is wants to chime in.  I am definitely going to do this myself, and I WILL wear the shirt everywhere.  I want it to call attention from the Mask Zombies.  I want them to stop me and question me about it.  I want other people who might be afraid to be different right now to know they are not alone.

Unfortunately, this will only serve to incite others. Unless you are looking to make the occasional and inevitable public confrontation at some point while out in your t-shirt?

The people who wear mask are not going to be swayed by a few lone individuals donning counter-mainstream ideology. That's why they are in the masks in the first place. You'll end up only preaching to a few lonely choir members.

Don't make a "statement" or a meme. Lead by example. Just don't wear a mask. Be unapologetic about it.  Do not allow yourself to get angry, agitated or riled when confronted by masked ones. Ignore them. They are idiots; children in adult bodies. it's time to acknowledge our intellectual superiority over these weak minded simpletons.

Look, I recently went through a week of intense pain where I had to remove one of my own wisdom teeth at home, sans any pain killers or numbing agents. The pain leading up to it and that which followed my home extraction was equally as debilitating. Why? Because I refuse to wear a fucking mask. I talk the talk and walk the walk. That's just over the mask issue. How do you think I'm gonna respond to their vaccines?

I appreciate your idea and I know your frustration and anger, just be aware of the type of scenarios it could place you in and ask yourself if having a confrontation with an idiot is worth it.

• Like 4

On 8/2/2020 at 10:14 PM, FrankVitali said:

Big props to Anne Brees for this

Beware of Anna Brees ex BBC and ITV journalist.

I believe she deleted a comment from Dr Vernon Coleman on her Twitter feed.

Red warning

In this video she says how wonderful it is people are working within the rules and trusting the Government!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A lady started talking to me a few days ago, i was outside a small shop without a mask. She could see i had no intention to mask up. We had a long chst and i found out she knows everything and i didnt expect it at all. She is very distressed from the whole thing, she has cancer and has had numerous hospital appointment cancelled and cant get a GP appointment. 

So wearing no mask equals wearing an arm band, or any other symbol. We will grow in numbers. The day after she met me she came to my house and told me about  neighbours who are really distressed about going shopping also. So i gave her some exception cards and that now four of us instead of the one that i thought i was originally.

Edited by Alnitak
  • Like 1

I found the Anna Brees interviews with Robbie Williams boring and without substance. I dont get a good feel from the channel.... but thats just me. I know some of the videos are from people who care ( Tim the teacher was a good video) but the hostess leaves me cold. I feel I have pretty good intuition....it hasnt failed me yet.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 2

I have to admit my perception about the crisis and what is happening is slowly shifting. To date I have really only been filled with disgust about how my brothers have been treated during this crisis. Like properly sick to my core....

But I have been experiencing thoughts, that if this evil is to be usurped, it's not going to happen when everyone is all comfortable in their homes watching eastenders. It's requires some kind of catastrophic impacting event. 

I see this crisis as a potential opportunity to actualize that event.

Now down to the people. We CAN do this! Lets not let this disaster be for nothing!

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Beware of Anna Brees ex BBC and ITV journalist.

I believe she deleted a comment from Dr Vernon Coleman on her Twitter feed.

Red warning

In this video she says how wonderful it is people are working within the rules and trusting the Government!

I liked her but now I  grow increasingly  suspicious

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I liked her but now I  grow increasingly  suspicious

"The greater good". Where's that from 1984?! Sends shivers that phrase. I've watched a few of the publics videos she posts. Most seem genuine people. I've not seen the hostess one. I agree though, there is something off about her. Might be big ego, or front to slip phrases like the " the greater good" in. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

"The greater good". Where's that from 1984?! Sends shivers that phrase. I've watched a few of the publics videos she posts. Most seem genuine people. I've not seen the hostess one. I agree though, there is something off about her. Might be big ego, or front to slip phrases like the " the greater good" in. 

I called  her out on some of this on Twitter and she wouldn't reply.

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

I found the Anna Brees interviews with Robbie Williams boring and without substance. I dont get a good feel from the channel.... but thats just me. I know some of the videos are from people who care ( Tim the teacher was a good video) but the hostess leaves me cold. I feel I have pretty good intuition....it hasnt failed me yet.

Me too Jangles.

And after doing some digging I find this on Anna Brees Youtube channel from November 2019.

I do believe thousands of selected people in the media, medical establishment, financial oligarchies and of course politicians knew about this

hoax in advance. 

When the news hit about Wuhan in January 2020 all British media were covering it extensively and singing the same tune, no doubt

given the script by Downing Street and those who control them.

This video by Anna Brees with Shaun Attwood in my mind is not a coincidence. November 2019

"Predicting a pandemic and media trust impact Nov 2019"

@chud

@Alnitak

Edited by Golden Retriever

That twitter video is an alarm bell ringing. She didnt answer the questions raised very well either. Its good she is giving people a chance to voice their feelings, it is helping people to feel less alone in this mess. But on the other hand she is still in the network. She was probably aware of Event 201 in November, So within her circle of contacts she would have been well aware of this pandemic possibility. I hope her intentions are good, just have to watch with an open mind.

All i can say is question everything and do your research. 

I never sought to promote/ validate anna bree  only the awareness of her platform allowing genuine everyday  people from all walks of life an opportunity to express their very real emotions & concerns  seeing many beginning to question to me is the start of their  awakening allow that to be your focus .& hopefully it inspires many more to question from watching others.  monkey see monkey do in our favour. or is that wishful thinking on my part?

I did notice in comments some who have uploaded to her channel are claiming videos are being removed censored deleted by youtube etc ?maybe thats what their being led to believe.. all vids seem to be attracting many views on various media platforms so to me can only have positive effect..for others

7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Me too Jangles.

And after doing some digging I find this on Anna Brees Youtube channel from November 2019.

I do believe thousands of selected people in the media, medical establishment, financial oligarchies and of course politicians knew about this

hoax in advance. 

When the news hit about Wuhan in January 2020 all British media were covering it extensively and singing the same tune, no doubt

given the script by Downing Street and those who control them.

This video by Anna Brees with Shaun Attwood in my mind is not a coincidence. November 2019

"Predicting a pandemic and media trust impact Nov 2019"

@chud

@Alnitak

I agree with you...she sounds like a classic liar to me and Ive met quite a few in my lifetime.  She is trying to sell something...and yes i think it is an agenda. My mum always said that you can usually judge someone by the company they choose to keep.

That this woman chose to do an interview with Robbie Williams, who interestingly managed to get a front and centre viewing of Harrys wedding, with his daughter as bridesmaid -  is no coincidence.

Like I said in another topic, money is the driving force in my opinion. Monied people are calling the shots. But somehow I dont think they will all  be included in the last dance should these evil so called Cabalists get their way. They will become expendable.  Ive noticed how celebrities are intertwined with Royalty and you have to wonder how and why.  Celebs marry Royalty and Royalty hobnobs with celebrity to marry and join finances. 

Without the money and the attached power they would not be interested in each other...of that Im certain. So money is clearly the Achilles heel. The biggest strength is also inevitably  the biggest weakness.  

This woman is one of the peons doing the work for the so called Cabal. My opinion.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9 August 2020 at 7:32 AM, Beaujangles said:

I agree with you...she sounds like a classic liar to me and Ive met quite a few in my lifetime.  She is trying to sell something...and yes i think it is an agenda. My mum always said that you can usually judge someone by the company they choose to keep.

That this woman chose to do an interview with Robbie Williams, who interestingly managed to get a front and centre viewing of Harrys wedding, with his daughter as bridesmaid -  is no coincidence.

Like I said in another topic, money is the driving force in my opinion. Monied people are calling the shots. But somehow I dont think they will all  be included in the last dance should these evil so called Cabalists get their way. They will become expendable.  Ive noticed how celebrities are intertwined with Royalty and you have to wonder how and why.  Celebs marry Royalty and Royalty hobnobs with celebrity to marry and join finances. 

Without the money and the attached power they would not be interested in each other...of that Im certain. So money is clearly the Achilles heel. The biggest strength is also inevitably  the biggest weakness.  

This woman is one of the peons doing the work for the so called Cabal. My opinion.

Great post, and so true!  Thanks 👍

On 8/8/2020 at 8:32 PM, Beaujangles said:

I totally agree, the act of "I used to work for the BBC and I left to protect my integrity and to make a difference." But then immediately proposes a forum where so called journos call the shots on fact checks. I'm come on, no one should be buying that. She's co-opted in my opinion and not to be trusted.