RobinJ

Italy Seeking To Leave EU

I saw this today and wondered if it had been verified anywhere else, as I dont watch mainstream media. Italy has declared it wants to leave the EU. Start the video around 2 minutes in to skip the ads etc.

Has D.I commented on this? Wonder if they will go before the rest of the political system collapses?? Now officially passed 50% mark of those who would vote to leave. Interesting times continue...

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/08/the-european-union-continues-to-crumble-as-italexit-officially-begins/

• Thanks 2

I wonder if Icke spotted it? Italians are really pissed at the EU, and rightly so. EU has treated them like Shit during the covid crap.There was a lady on a video I saw who said that Italy had 'been sold' to the US.

My partner is Italian and keeps up with the news at home in Italy. She generally reads quite a few sources, not exactly sure which. No obvious mention on Italian MSM. 
Ive read as well recently that they want to leave EU. Problem in Italy is that their governments collapse on a regular basis. So it’s hard to imagine them agreeing long enough to actually do it.