Sign in to follow this  
sickofallthebollocks

Thousands of Demonstrators March on Germanys capital in protest of coronavirus restrictions

In 'Great' Britain, we're more likely to see protests like this because the restrictions aren't severe enough.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ethel said:

In 'Great' Britain, we're more likely to see protests like this because the restrictions aren't severe enough.

It’s about right. My next door neighbours (mid 60s) love it. I think old people enjoy medical dramas, gives them something to do!

It was beautiful to see so many people doing this in Germany. MSM today just focusing on the Brixton demo's yesterday which fits the divide and conquer plan. 

1 hour ago, Freiheit said:

MSM is lying again. I was there at the protest in Berlin and we were between 800K to 1.3 million protesters! From the Siegessäule to the Reichstag!! People are waking up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3o-dWbJfrk

Think that's fairly standard for the MSM now. deflate figures that don't support the official narrative and inflate the ones that do. but as you say looks like people are waking up, least in Germany

I dont get it, if you had a business and had to keep it shut, you would be mad as hell, I still dont get it all! Maybe when the payments stop people will just open up and say sod it, there is no power without compliance, its all mental, my existance couldnt get any stranger.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Was a lot of people.

How did they let that happen?

there's been some effort to try muddy peoples view of the protest world wide