Golden Retriever

All the Good Girls Go to Hell

Posted (edited)

I started a thread about this video prior to the hack. All comments now gone.

My God young children and teenagers are watching and listening to these lyrics.  Now 148 MILLION VIEWS.

It's satanic.

Edited by Golden Retriever

Posted (edited)

Here is a Facebook post she made that just says:

why does anyone ever trust me lol im satan

It is extremely alarming to see that she has such a huge following, and many of them are teenagers. There are a lot of individuals who are worshiping celebrities such as this. Sick and twisted satanic society.

Edited by Reapse
Added a link to the Facebook post for fact-checking

In many parts of youth culture images of satan are being broadcast.

The enemy is abroad.

The damage was done decades ago and few resisted.

Posted (edited)

The first I've heard of Billie Eilish is this thread. I watched the posted video, then searched for an interview to listen to her speaking. Now, on these two things alone, the likes of Taylor Swift come across more sinister. This video here:  https://youtu.be/HVVN1fmUjXM I know a CBS but she's being interviewed from her parents home, still living and making music with her brother from there. My initial feeling is not evil. Sometimes it is the obvious, but other times not. That's my thoughts atm on it anyway.  

Edited by BlueSky

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

The first I've heard of Billie Eilish is this thread. I watched the posted video, then searched for an interview to listen to her speaking. Now, on these two things alone, the likes of Taylor Swift come across more sinister. This video here:  https://youtu.be/HVVN1fmUjXM I know a CBS but she's being interviewed from her parents home, still living and making music with her brother from there. My initial feeling is not evil. Sometimes it is the obvious, but other times not. That's my thoughts atm on it anyway.  

Clicky :

Edited by BlueSky