Just something i spotted on youtube. This is whats coming

Apophis 2029

Did you notice @ 1:04 ... the new permission to travel system will include "Mandatory carbon offsetting for all passengers " .... this is how they implement their carbon tax on air fairs , probably doubling the price of air tickets!! 

But of course all these movement restrictions are on the face of it BS .... Why should people returning to UK from Spain have to quarantine??? Both countries have about the same infection rate ... It would be different if the UK was clear of infection , but it has the highest number of cases  of any country in the world(per million people) ...so we are told ! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Apophis 2029 said:

Nothing Suprises me with these Elites.  Rich mans Tricks

Yes ..pure genius , it's the only way they could have done it .... Imagine if in normal times they had tried to massively tax air flight , people would have rebelled ...

So first shut down all flights for 6 months , and when they re-open people will be so pleased they won't quibble about the price , or having to have a blood test! 

Just looked at the Youtube comments (and left one myself) ... most of them look like they were made by members of this forum! 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 2

In Soviet Union or Ceaucescu's Romania you wouldn't get a job or a housing if you couldn't give a proof that you were a Communist, because they were evil dictatorships with full control over the population... 

and still I'm not even sure...

On 8/1/2020 at 1:00 PM, oz93666 said:

Yes ..pure genius , it's the only way they could have done it .... Imagine if in normal times they had tried to massively tax air flight , people would have rebelled ...

So first shut down all flights for 6 months , and when they re-open people will be so pleased they won't quibble about the price , or having to have a blood test! 

Just looked at the Youtube comments (and left one myself) ... most of them look like they were made by members of this forum! 

What angers me about all this business about flying in commercial planes running on fossil fuel after having listened to Randy Cramer and Tony Rodrigues recently is that the flight companies aren't being offered planes flying with that ET technology. I don't understand all the secrecy over that at all. Commercial aircraft with that technology would solve our ecological problems with them totally, wouldn't they? AND we would probably get to everywhere a whole lot faster than we do now! It would almost be like teletransporting, like in Harry Potter!

4 hours ago, Dagmar Gross said:

What angers me about all this business about flying in commercial planes running on fossil fuel after having listened to Randy Cramer and Tony Rodrigues recently is that the flight companies aren't being offered planes flying with that ET technology. I don't understand all the secrecy over that at all. Commercial aircraft with that technology would solve our ecological problems with them totally, wouldn't they? AND we would probably get to everywhere a whole lot faster than we do now! It would almost be like teletransporting, like in Harry Potter!

Any beneficial tech is being suppressed by the dark ones who run society ... They don't want humanity or the planet having an easy time ....

We could all have personal androids (robots) to do the washing up and make our beds , do the chores , that would really liberate humanity .. it's very basic tech. 

As for airplanes  it's good to put the carbon tied up in fossil fuels back into the atmosphere ...The Planet is desperately low on carbon dioxide .... High CO2 level makes a flourishing biosphere , more life , that's why the cabal want to reduce it ... they hate life ...they hate carbon which is the essence of life ....666 ....

Quite unbelievable some of the statements in that video.

I did notice the woman checking in at the airline desk at the front end of the video was wearing a paper mask (useless - why? especially if proven infection free) that didn't even cover her nose.#

Corporate / government surveillance exercise with VAT (Carbon Tax) - nothing more - nothing less.