sunshine1

More prepping of the public for less freedoms

I know it is the Daily Mail but it seems like the government use them to forewarn the public of what is possibly going to happen.

It wouldnt surprise me either if they also read the comment section to try and gage what the public opinion is.

Screenshot-20200801-003256-Daily-Mail-On

• Like 1

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12283045/pubs-restaurants-shut-schools-reopen-fully-scientists-warn/

I know it's the sun...

PUBS and restaurants may have to shut in order for schools to reopen fully in September, Government scientists have warned.

Professor Chris Whitty said getting children back into the classroom is pivotal for the “wellbeing of our country” - and hinted that Brits will have to sacrifice other freedoms as cases rise.

Its yet another psyop on the people.

Close the pubs so the schools  can open again? I  can't even imagine the random link between these two places..beyond  putting another divide between parents and society

The whitty is becoming more unhinged and  dangerous  by the day.

@shadowmoon   We can't have the brain washing centers closed for too long, can we now ?  All this stinks. 😠

• Like 3

As someone pointed out in the Daily Mail comments. "Whitty's got the sort of face you expect to see when you awaken, chained up in a dungeon after being knocked out in an alley". Creepy looking sod.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wodens_vengeance said:

As someone pointed out in the Daily Mail comments. "Whitty's got the sort of face you expect to see when you awaken, chained up in a dungeon after being knocked out in an alley". Creepy looking sod.

He reminds me of a tortoise that chases you around in a nightmare.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

@shadowmoon   We can't have the brain washing centers closed for too long, can we now ?  All this stinks. 😠

Only 40 years later I  realise how sane I  was in bunking off school  as much as I  could.

They did not get to reprogram me or bcg me half as much as the other poor sods.

I may have messed up my exams building bonfires in the woods instead of going there for state indoctrination.. but hell it was better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I may have messed up my exams building bonfires in the woods instead of going there for state indoctrination.. but hell it was better.

And......... I bet you learnt more than being in a senseless algebra class :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

My problem in school was that I had an inability to give a toss about the tripe they served me.  Always have and still prefer the woods and wild places.  Did my own reading and through trial and error gained my own life experience. Luckily my six year old is an incredible free thinker already. Sometimes starts discussing way out there subjects, proper metaphysical. All I can do is try and counter act the indoctrination.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Luckily my six year old is an incredible free thinker already. Sometimes starts discussing way out there subjects, proper metaphysical.

Your blessed, all my son did when he was this age was cause havoc when in the home, couldn't talk too him, still can't.  They should have called it the terrible six's not the terrible two's.  I'm sure he was born under some dark cloud. :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by alexa

Don’t get me wrong, my daughter creates plenty of havoc.😁 what worry’s me is that it’s by design to break me!!!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

PUBS and restaurants may have to shut in order for schools to reopen fully in September

I wont miss the pubs but the restaurants yes.:classic_sad:

48 minutes ago, alexa said:

And......... I bet you learnt more than being in a senseless algebra class 

I don't even know what algebra does..😀

2 hours ago, wodens_vengeance said:

Thought it was just me, but Chris Whitty gives me the creeps so much, I can barely look at him, doesn't even seem like he's human. And as soon as matt Hancock opens his mouth, you can tell he's lieing,  it's written all over his face. They make me sick, the lot of them.

23 minutes ago, sunshine1 said:

Today we have this beauty:

Screenshot-20200801-112840-Daily-Mail-On

I was waiting for this..........Here we go :classic_rolleyes:

I hope they do bring out the army. I think that would be a classic case of "overreach". Turning troops on your own people has never worked out well for tyrants throughout all of history. Imagine if anyone was shot. Try justifying shooting your own people in the name of "public health" 🙂 They would have serious problems with morale within their ranks and of course they would be greatly outnumbered. If a thousand people got the better of a hundred squaddies then, as in all revolts they could seize their hardware leading to more and easier victories etc.

It's for these reasons I'd be very surprised if they tried it, unfortunately.