sunshine1

What simple things make you happy?

Can be anything: a certain food, drink, an animal in your life, walking in the forest or swimming in the sea.

What makes you happy?

Animals. Cats. Walking in nature. Drinking tea and reading and listening to music 🙂

• Like 2

Even though I don’t eat breakfast burritos, my kid does and when he does he plays this song.  It makes me happy too.

• Like 1

I must be honest and admit that I love fucking with certain people's heads. The number of times I've had to fall in line and observe all the politically correct rules in my life just to get an income and not cause offence has really taken its toll on me. Working beside all those sanctimonious twats who embraced diversity, multiculturalism, feminism etc and tried to shove it down everybody else's throats.  All the PC woke bosses who fired me because they couldn't stand my sarcasm or my disdain for all the bullshit I was forced to listen to and then sell to unsuspecting people. It's been payback time for the last few years now. Thank goodness for social media. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A nice stroll in the Shire. Spending time with my family. Walking through nature.

• Like 1

Reading the Bible, I've read it 4 times and every-time I read it I always get some sort of new revelation from God. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

True happiness cannot be created. It is continuous and ever present. Whether we chose to remember from time to time is up to us.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fluke said:

Animals. Cats. Walking in nature. Drinking tea and reading and listening to music 🙂

Snap!

It might make some depressed on here, lol, but for me Annies song by john denver, loved it as a little girl, never fails to lighten my mood.