Poll on the best David Icke book ever

The best David Icke book  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best in your opinion?

• ... and the truth shall set you free
    • I am me I am free
    • The Biggest Secret
    • Children of the Matrix
    • Tales from the Time Loop
    • Infinite Love is the only Truth Everything Else is Illusion
    • The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy
    • Human Race get off your Knees The Lion Sleeps no More
    • Remember who you are
    • The Perception Deception
    • Phantom Self
    • Everything you need to know but have never been told
    • The Trigger
    • Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Centre Disaster
    • Another

I went with "The Biggest Secret". It was the first David Icke book I read, and though it was nearly twenty years old (at the time of reading), it was a real eye-opener for me, and there was a lot of things that I had suspected for some time that were confirmed by this book.

That book gave me the appetite to try one of Icke's more recent books, which at the time was 'Phantom Self'. That book got my head spinning, and I found things a bit hard to take in.

After "The Perception Deception" and then "Everything You Need To Know", and finishing with "The Trigger", I feel really 'up to speed' with what Icke is thinking.

But for those new to all this, I still think that 'The Biggest Secret' is essential reading and a very good starting point.

• Like 1

I agree, but I voted for infinite love because I think it's the one that puts the messages over with care about the effect it is going to have on the end reader. 

It is a very scary place when you first wake up and some of David's work leaves you terrified in my opinion. Mainly because we forget over time what a shock this all is . Infinite love gives more hope I think.

Really looking forward to the new book. 

I found my old paperback of the truth vibrations and  started  reading it again. Still enjoyable.

One thing I noticed that has changed is that nobody much mentions spirit mediums  now.

They would be on TV reasonably frequently back in the day  and  there were sometimes ads in shop windows and so on.

Where did mediumship go?