Epstein Documents

Number6

On 5/3/2023 at 8:48 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Researcher Reports Soviets Created Child-Trafficking Rings in the West for Blackmail
https://web.archive.org/web/20200611113738/https://www.theepochtimes.com/researcher-reports-soviets-created-child-trafficking-rings-in-the-west-for-blackmail_2420059.html

Do they seem like the types that would be involved? I don't know, you tell me.

bitw.jpg

fr.jpg

Alexander Litvinenko Was Killed ‘for Calling Putin a Pedophile’
https://www.thedailybeast.com/alexander-litvinenko-was-killed-for-calling-putin-a-pedophile

• 1 month later...

https://archive.org/details/epsteindrone/DJI+0006-7DCDag_4Jn4.mkv

A collection of 548 videos in HD from a drone around Epstein Island. Cross reference some of the things you see to Q drops relating to Epstein Island and then try not to be sick to your stomach

Hint

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7361297/Jeffrey-Epstein-shipped-50K-cement-truck-Pedophile-Island-cover-evidence.html

and one particular outbuilding dedicated to air quality, note the number of pipes and ask anyone in construction who understands air quality filtration for nuclear bunkers or similar and scale required for underground facilities.

Edited by TheConsultant

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2023 at 8:48 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Do they seem like the types that would be involved? I don't know, you tell me.

Putin resorts to ‘sexpionage’ sting to try and blackmail top British admiral
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-resorts-to-sexpionage-sting-to-try-and-blackmail-top-british-admiral/ss-AA1kIxIH

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are the newly released documents of the Epstein Files: 1324-epstein-documents-943-pages.pdf (documentcloud.org)

Prince Andrew touching a young girls breast with a puppet that looks like him.

"Q. Tell me what happened with the caricature.

A. Ghislaine asked me to come to a closet. She just said, Come with me. We went to a closet and grabbed the puppet, the puppet of Prince Andrew. And I knew it was Prince Andrew because I had recognized him as a person. I didn't know who he was. And so when I saw the tag that said Prince Andrew, then it clicked. I'm like, that's who it is. And we went down -- back down to the living room, and she brought it in. It was just funny because -- he thought it was funny because it was him.

Q. Tell me how it came to be that there was a picture taken 

A.  I just remember someone suggesting a photo, and they told us to go get on the couch. And so Andrew and Virginia sat on the couch, and they put the puppet, the puppet on her lap. And so then I sat on Andrew's lap, and I believe on my own volition, and they took the puppet's hands and put it on Virginia's breast, and so Andrew put his on mine. 

Q. To the best of your recollection, you went and sat on Andrew's lap, correct?

A. Yes.

Q. On his knee?

A. Yes.

Q. And Virginia was not sitting on his knee, correct?

A. I don't recall. I just remember I was --  she might have been on his other knee, like Santa."

Edited by Skotfreezy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Captainlove said:

The list will be faked, and no-one on the list will go to jail. There we go end of. More bollocks from the msm to keep the people happy.

There are fake lists all over the Internet already. People are desperate for views, not giving a shit about such concepts as truth and justice. 

One such list doing the rounds on YouTube and Reddit is a list of famous people who had 'covid' - Gervais is on there but then so are many we would strongly suspect to be guilty as well as being the type to release misinformation in order to muddy the swamp further. 

Meanwhile, TDS suffering msm are conflating Trump's former business connections to Epstein (before he cut ties) and alleged visitors to paedo island, as if they are the same thing. 

• Like 1

I just want more info on the blatant blackmail operation that is the whole Epstein affair. That should be the main concern, that there are people procuring underage victims to use in operations where they can get dirt on people. The fact that instead people mostly talk about useful idiots and not those that procured the underage victims and why, that tells me that this whole Epstein scandal got the desired results.

Edit: I just want to say, screw Shillian Girl too. She's banging on about all the western links to Maxwells, but convieniantly leaving out the KGB ones. It's all so tiresome. This is how the cartoonish "evil West" image is created, meanwhile people are ignorant to the fact the the other side are also deviants that have been trying to gain kompromat for decades.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Saved said:

There are fake lists all over the Internet already. People are desperate for views, not giving a shit about such concepts as truth and justice. 

One such list doing the rounds on YouTube and Reddit is a list of famous people who had 'covid' - Gervais is on there but then so are many we would strongly suspect to be guilty as well as being the type to release misinformation in order to muddy the swamp further. 

Meanwhile, TDS suffering msm are conflating Trump's former business connections to Epstein (before he cut ties) and alleged visitors to paedo island, as if they are the same thing. 

the link i posted above are the real files. i seen a bunch of fake jimmy kimmel Q&As on X going around too. 

On 1/4/2024 at 4:36 PM, Captainlove said:

You know they will not go to jail right. If they do i would be be surprised. The evil globalists/Nephillim will look after there own.

I would be satisfied with the dip shit brainless moron celebrities being thrown under the bus and exposed. I know no politician or higher ups will ever get outed.