38 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

so mayby just normal?

People hold their form in many ways and most times are not done via purpose, but you know this.

Louis Pasteur, but you could possibly find images of Antoine Bechamp in some described manner?

Although I side strongly with Antonie.

55 minutes ago, lake said:

People hold their form in many ways and most times are not done via purpose, but you know this.

Louis Pasteur, but you could possibly find images of Antoine Bechamp in some described manner?

Although I side strongly with Antonie.

well spotted, I didn't want any bias if possible.

I'm reading the 'third element of blood' it's astounding and when I can get it all straight and simple i'll post something.

• Like 1

Child Identification

Over one million (1,000,000) children are reported missing or kidnapped each year in the United States alone according to some statistics. Stepping in to assist in this enormous problem has been the fraternity of Freemasons with their CHIP - Child Identification - Programs.

It's a unique concept: Masons - at no cost or obligation to the families involved - will provide a CD with film footage of the child, fingerprints, teeth impressions, and - in some cases - a DNA swab to the parents or guardian of a child so as to aid in their identification should some tragedy (abduction, accident, or whatever) befall the child. 

Many grand jurisdictions throughout the world are now implementing such programs in the hopes that the location of a missing child might be more readily found.

There are several US states and Canadian provinces which participate and several have their own websites to announce upcoming program dates and locations. The Massachusetts ChIP Program is one such example.

The cost of such programs are - clearly - high, both in terms of materials and personnel donated time. Having people available to perform the technical tasks (obtaining good fingerprints on a two year old isn't the easiest job in the world {grin}) as well as simple logistics (setting up tables, directing parents to the next 'station', keeping children from becoming bored with the wait which sometimes occurs) is extensive and exhaustive yet Freemasons give freely of both time and money for this wonderful charity.

If your child (or grandchild) hasn't taken part in such a program, contact the Grand Lodge in your state/province to see if they offer one. (A list can be found on our site here.)

Seeing the effectiveness of such a program, the Lions clubs in some states are also offering such services and we commend them for their efforts to help keep children safe. It's an example of a great idea that can really help!

http://www.masonicinfo.com/childid.htm