Thread about Freemasonry.

38 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

so mayby just normal?

People hold their form in many ways and most times are not done via purpose, but you know this.

Louis Pasteur, but you could possibly find images of Antoine Bechamp in some described manner?

Although I side strongly with Antonie.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Freemasonry is Luciferian, from Manly P Hall  

I'm interested in Freemasonary, I started a thread on Mithraism and how it may be linked to Freemasonary in Scotland but that seems to have got lost with the hack.   What direction are you h

Look more closely at the actual emblems on the dress.

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, lake said:

People hold their form in many ways and most times are not done via purpose, but you know this.

Louis Pasteur, but you could possibly find images of Antoine Bechamp in some described manner?

Although I side strongly with Antonie.

well spotted, I didn't want any bias if possible.

I'm reading the 'third element of blood' it's astounding and when I can get it all straight and simple i'll post something.

• Like 1

Child Identification

Over one million (1,000,000) children are reported missing or kidnapped each year in the United States alone according to some statistics. Stepping in to assist in this enormous problem has been the fraternity of Freemasons with their CHIP - Child Identification - Programs.

It's a unique concept: Masons - at no cost or obligation to the families involved - will provide a CD with film footage of the child, fingerprints, teeth impressions, and - in some cases - a DNA swab to the parents or guardian of a child so as to aid in their identification should some tragedy (abduction, accident, or whatever) befall the child. 

Many grand jurisdictions throughout the world are now implementing such programs in the hopes that the location of a missing child might be more readily found.

There are several US states and Canadian provinces which participate and several have their own websites to announce upcoming program dates and locations. The Massachusetts ChIP Program is one such example.

The cost of such programs are - clearly - high, both in terms of materials and personnel donated time. Having people available to perform the technical tasks (obtaining good fingerprints on a two year old isn't the easiest job in the world {grin}) as well as simple logistics (setting up tables, directing parents to the next 'station', keeping children from becoming bored with the wait which sometimes occurs) is extensive and exhaustive yet Freemasons give freely of both time and money for this wonderful charity.

If your child (or grandchild) hasn't taken part in such a program, contact the Grand Lodge in your state/province to see if they offer one. (A list can be found on our site here.)

Seeing the effectiveness of such a program, the Lions clubs in some states are also offering such services and we commend them for their efforts to help keep children safe. It's an example of a great idea that can really help!

http://www.masonicinfo.com/childid.htm

• 2 months later...

The first shot is pure sex. A red n white stripy straw (phalic), oosing white liquid from a chocolate egg cup (womb).

The couple - This is a masonic ritual in plain sight though they are doing it with a chocolate egg. Why they do this? If you know the symbolism, you'll understand.

59 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

The first shot is pure sex. A red n white stripy straw (phalic), oosing white liquid from a chocolate egg cup (womb).

the cadbury cumshot....cultural marxism

what you are seeing there is the vision of what the people behind the PR industry WANT society to look and act like.

They haven't looked at what the statistically most common customer of a cream egg is (probably a child) and then portrayed that....no.....they are portraying what they WANT reality to be or rather what they want us to perceive reality to be so that we then manifest that reality

On 10/22/2020 at 9:08 PM, Truthspoon said:

Masons hate Jesus and won't even pronounce his name. They say 'JC' instead.

A long time ago there was a post on the internet about the initiation ceremony of a 33 degree Mason. As a part of the ceremony you had to denounce the baby Jesus. I think it was deleted now 

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

A long time ago there was a post on the internet about the initiation ceremony of a 33 degree Mason. As a part of the ceremony you had to denounce the baby Jesus. I think it was deleted now 

that was part of the templar initiation: to spit on the the crucifix

I suggest that the scottish rite freemasonry grew out of templarism

On 7/31/2020 at 12:55 PM, pi3141 said:

I'm interested in Freemasonary, I started a thread on Mithraism and how it may be linked to Freemasonary in Scotland but that seems to have got lost with the hack.

What direction are you hoping to explore with this thread - its secret teachings, philosophy or perhaps its history or alleged conspiracies (like eating children as the caller in your vid alleges)

According to the Masons their fraternity goes back to 1700's. But dig a little deeper and we find there was a lodge in Scotland in the 16th century. 

The Masons claim they don't know from where it originates, but I don't believe that! Seems they don't know whom they worship if they don't know how it started.

The thread I started on Mithraism explained that the cult of Mithra may have been passed to the Scotish when the Romans had settlements there. The Romans were great builders to. In the thread, from memory, I think the Mithra cult had secret handshakes and degree's of initiation so seems comprable to Freemasonary, Mithtraism was certainly another Solar cult, probably straight out of one of the mystery schools in Babylon.

You may not want to hear it but the book, The Devils Pulpit by Rev Taylor has 3 chapters on Freemasonary where Rev Taylor reveals a few secrets of Freemasonary. I would be happy to post the info if your interested.

The Romans didnt stay in Scotland very long. There are mithras temples in England though.

Speculative masons claim their origins go back to operative masons but that they apply moral lessons to the work of an operative stonemason. You might find that there are various viewpoints on their origins, even amongst members.

If they were using the mysteries of mithras then why would they base their teaaching on the building of Solomons temple? also, in the mithraic mysteries there are 7 degrees, not 3 as in basic craft freemasonry.

Masons are pretty clear about who they worship, the great architect of the universe. There have been loads of anti masonic lies about who they worship.

On 1/10/2021 at 12:06 AM, Diesel said:

Initiation refers to the first step on the path. A 33 deg in the AASR in not going through an initiation.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:11 PM, Michi713 said:

The Masonic interpretation of Janus is particularly interesting.  It is everything.  The two Saint Johns, the solstices, Hinduism. But it’s the gates.  Are the gates opened at the solstices to new initiates to learn the lesser and greater mysteries?

https://staffs.proboards.com/thread/3886/aspects-symbolism-janus

Can you say where Janus comes into freemasonry, seeing that freemasonry is based on biblicl symbolism and not Roman gods?

On 10/22/2020 at 7:56 AM, alexa said:

The origin of Freemasonry has been since the beginning of time. It started with the fallen Angels who taught man their seven secret sciences,which apparently were stolen from Heaven.

Before the great flood Hermes (https://greekgodsandgoddesses.net/gods/hermes/) carved into a rock these seven secret sciences and these secret sciences were followed on by Nimrod, the Greek Helios, and then to Solomon, which then passed onto the Romans, the Knight Templar's, the Scottish, right up to the present day.

That sort of rubbish come from the hatred of freemasons by those who think the bible is the only truth. They have many pathetic claims that try to tar the masons with every nasty brush they can come up with. 

1 hour ago, MarpatV2 said:

Clearly a lie. Initiation refers to the first step on the path. A 33 deg in the AASR in not going through an initiation.

My poor use of language in remembering the post, not a lie

9 hours ago, MarpatV2 said:

That sort of rubbish come from the hatred of freemasons by those who think the bible is the only truth.

What more truth is there but the truth of the scriptures? Oh and by the way, I don't hate anyone.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

What more truth is there but the truth of the scriptures? Oh and by the way, I don't hate anyone.

The bible was made by men for the benefit of those in power. Why do you think different bibles have different numbers of books in them? some even have the number of the beast as 616. I could go on and on.

On 10/22/2020 at 10:08 PM, Truthspoon said:

I think you're on the wrong track there.

Masons hate Jesus and won't even pronounce his name. They say 'JC' instead.

Jesus has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

After all, he was 'the stone the builders rejected'.

You can only join the AASR and some other side orders by professing christian trinitarian faith.

Many freemasons go to church, many wear christian symbols. I suppose you are going to say they fake it? many lodges are named after christian saints.

3 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Many freemasons go to church, many wear christian symbols. I suppose you are going to say they fake it? many lodges are named after christian saints.

wearing a cross means well wearing a cross,nothing more as is entering the church

their actions,speak for themself......

while i'm here

Mod note

keep the thtead clean and without calling out 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

wearing a cross means well wearing a cross,nothing more as is entering the church

their actions,speak for themself......

while i'm here

Mod note

keep the thtead clean and without calling out 

So you are judging their faith by what you believe in that case. Who are you to do that?

What actions speak for themselves? do you judge the entire organisation, which is composed of various orders, etc by the actions of a minority?

Lets face it, there is so much rubbish written about freemasons and what they supposedly are or do. Nearly all of it comes from 'christian' sources, who are willing to lie to demonise others. People whose entire spiritual world view is basically a trip to church have no room to be judging people who have ventured further than their pastor allows. 

Maybe its time the critics actually research what masons really do and what they are really about, from THEIR point of view rather than just approaching them as an adversary (or I could say, approaching them as a satan)

29 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

So you are judging their faith by what you believe in that case. Who are you to do that

i'm saying they will play/obey/follow socialy standards and under that surface they will

continue to push (aware or unaware) the nwo/elites  agenda.....

34 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

. Nearly all of it comes from 'christian' sources, who are willing to lie to demonise others. People whose entire spiritual world view is basically a trip to church have no room to be judging people who have ventured further than their pastor allows

i agree with this,but that is only part of the lower end of the pyramid

37 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Maybe its time the critics actually research what masons really do and what they are really about, from THEIR point of view

shaping the mind of the members and shaping the society to the mentioned goals

2 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

i'm saying they will play/obey/follow socialy standards and under that surface they will

continue to push (aware or unaware) the nwo/elites  agenda.....

i agree with this,but that is only part of the lower end of the pyramid

shaping the mind of the members and shaping the society to the mentioned goals

But this is purely your opinion. 

When you talk of pyramids you are wrong too. When people say 33 degree is the highest degree they are being mislead. That only exists in the AASR and the have no authority over any other order or lodge. There is just so much more to freemasonry than the Scottish rite. It's not a goal or an expectation for people to join it.

Freemasonry may be about shaping the mind to goals but those goal are clearly laid out in the obligations and lectures. Its basically about shaping the individual to be a better human, to be charitable, honest and thoughtful, etc. Yeah I'm sure many masons aren't but they are human too.

Freemasons take the obligation to follow the law of the land they live in, so yes, they will follow the legal standards of the society they live in, or should strive to at least. However, their obligation also forbids them to follow the paths you suggest, so if they choose such paths they are not acting out of their masonic codes but have become charlatans hiding behind an organisation.

If some higher evil wanted to do magic in a lodge they would have no need or use for freemasonry. They could have their own dedicated lodges with sworn members, picked from their very tight circles, etc. They wouldn't need the money that masonic lodges generate because they would be incredibly wealthy people anyway.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

But they do have use for Babies & Young Children's blood.:classic_angry: Satanic B**t***s

https://www.wired.com/story/opinion-the-dark-virality-of-a-hollywood-blood-harvesting-conspiracy/

That sounds like the fantasy of a mason hater.

Like I said before, if evil people wanted to do such things they would have no use for freemasonry in any way, not for money or for recruiting because they could do everything with their closed circles. Also, if you didnt notice, that link refers to an anti semitic myth about blood libel.

So it would seem you are very blind and wrong.

1 hour ago, MarpatV2 said:

Like I said before, if evil people wanted to do such things they would have no use for freemasonry in any way, not for money or for recruiting because they could do everything with their closed circles.

yes they would

because if you want to hide something you hide it in plain sight(filanthropist ect.)

while their actions do the oposite and everything they do is in closed circles.....

because secresy is the freedom tyrans dream of....

so when we call them out the propaganda maschine kicks in ooo you are crazy.

• Like 1