Captainlove

Will there be a second full lockdown YES or NO

Posted (edited)

of course.

need to top up the fear for the vaccine

the uk is so deeply infiltrated with swamp rats they will push boris.

Edited by bamboozooka

Yes, region by region, as announced up north, to keep the tyranny going.

Posted (edited)

deeply regrettably blahblah, yeah.

Edit: oh ok a reason. Because that's the way to train feckers that there's no going back. The conditioning is going well overall even if they had to spend a little on propaganda. Scare people into ignoring 'dangerous fake news' with stories of how insidious and immoral the spreaders are. The worst of humanity! Worse than ISIS! SHAME.

And the main importance is to let kids know, the person next to them might be a petri dish of shite you don't want near you, it/they could kill you, retreat!

Once that is programmed well into everyone everything else that is agreeable to them will fall into place relatively quickly. Results that can be seen and enjoyed within lifetimes.

Edited by - TZC -

Lockdowns happening in Manchester & Blackburn.

They are keeping this show on the road, but how I dont know.

I see BBC reporting yesterday about Aussie, how so many 'cases' then half way down they mention the death toll gone from 100 last time I checked to 176.

You have to think this is just straight comedy, but then you talk to normies & they take the 'cases' serious.

**Covid Zone**

Ec0-GHys-Xo-AI1-UWb.png

Posted (edited)

the progression to individually tailored orders is moving fast

this whole thing is a behaviour training exercise

military style. ... break their will, then retrain

i expect eventually that they want to be each peoples 'free will' and choice

its already clear that some people will abandon their own decision making and allow another to control them

this is part of masonic training, playing characters under instruction

the business model is to control the staff

now its moving into the final solution ...

remember the phrase at the UK?

"PLAY YOUR PART"

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Lockdowns happening in Manchester & Blackburn.

They are keeping this show on the road, but how I dont know.

I see BBC reporting yesterday about Aussie, how so many 'cases' then half way down they mention the death toll gone from 100 last time I checked to 176.

You have to think this is just straight comedy, but then you talk to normies & they take the 'cases' serious.

**Covid Zone**

Ec0-GHys-Xo-AI1-UWb.png

I heard that cases of infection had risen to a whopping 25 people..

Lockdown means fuck all if you just go out where you want, whenever you want. I've been doing that all this time and have never been challenged once. Everything is your own perception and if you don't fear being accosted by the cops or challenged by anyone it's very likely you won't be. We all have personal empowerment and should never consider ourselves to be vulnerable victims of authority.  Nothing they do is really enforceable, they're relying on complicity, they're fucked if people just refuse to follow orders. Fuck the cabal and their government puppets, they have no power if we don't offer up any fear.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

Lockdown means fuck all if you just go out where you want, whenever you want. I've been doing that all this time and have never been challenged once. Everything is your own perception and if you don't fear being accosted by the cops or challenged by anyone it's very likely you won't be. We all have personal empowerment and should never consider ourselves to be vulnerable victims of authority.  Nothing they do is really enforceable, they're relying on complicity, they're fucked if people just refuse to follow orders. Fuck the cabal and their government puppets, they have no power if we don't offer up any fear.

Absolutely spot on this, "we are many they are few, " ... Look what happened in Bournemouth on the beach... totally powerless to do anything about it as the numbers were so large.

• Like 2

Well, it was precisely because the numbers were large that they were powerless but plenty people were fined while on their own in a park or out driving somewhere. The philosophy behind the post regarding the fear of cops only holds true if you are in a crowd. When they utter those words ' you will be arrested'  when refusing to give details, is rather daunting for most people out on their own.  An arrest can mean 8 -18 hours in a cell before they decide that there's no charge. 

The reality is now they have normalised it in the minds of  many as a necessary acceptable  power/ act for any government   they will  only seek to further abuse our human rights without a shadow of doubt  .we will only see it expanded upon...unless .until  enough people wake up to the tyranny & corruption taking place before our very eyes, which to us is so blatantly obvious & immoral . All part of their grand plan  virus - lockdown merely a means of transport to the destination they desire for us ..

• Like 1

I do not believe there will be a 2nd lockdown.  Instead, what they're going to do is use the new school year coming up to mount an all-out psychological attack on our children.  Even college students, the age group that is least affected by Covid-19, are going to go back to schools that look like something from a sci fi movie.

Even the WHO and the CDC have been saying for months that Covid-19 for college age students (people in their 20's) is no more of a threat than the common flu.  They have been saying this over and over.  They have it posted on their websites.  And yet all of the schools are in full hysteria mode as if something 10 times worse than the Black Plague is about to poison everyone.

They're also going to use the Fall and Winter sports season to condition "fans" into complying with new Orwellian "rules" for attendance.  The NFL, NHL, and NCAA have all been slowly trickling out what they expect the new fan rules will be, and they're all completely insane.

I am worried that there will be.

I went to the beach today.

Swam in the sea and felt the sun on my skin.

It was magic.

The thought came into my head:

'Never take your freedom for granted.'

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AndyJ said:

LOVE this.

We make our own reality.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sunshine1 said:

LOVE this.

We make our own reality.

I thought today of those who have been living in fear of death these last 5 months. It really must be the lowest, clutching to life disregarding any sense of what life should be. Baseline survival, that's all that matters. Follow the rules and survive. As long as people like me are chastised harshly for my selfish and abhorrent refusal to do what's right they can live in gray land, the new normal until the end of their natural days.. 

I feel very lucky tonight that at least despite the miserable aggravation that is trying to buy anything in a shop at the moment, I know that these imbecilic bloated meatbags, trying to make big brother happy, and their opinions about my choices will not kill me. Just mild disdain and inconvenience is all I have to put up with. Imagine being them. The turmoil in their minds.

Fear of death. Fear of their childrens death.

Now, I can see the parallels between my comment and those who think they're better than anyone else that have dictated what I'm talking about..

It's circular. Human nature.

We do sunshine, we do.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Couldnt agree more  throughout  life  the importance of learning  to " think for myself " was always pressed upon as being a key component in life in being able to choose & take responsibility for my own actions to not  be pressured in to something because somebody told me to..  something I feel is important to teach & encourage my kids to think about & do.

Stand up for what you believe . live by what you believe  words I have been conditioned into thinking are correct & proper actions to follow  so I do 😎& will carry on doing living my life by  what I deem acceptable & correct whilst still  trying to  remain respectful to others.  The more that  people see others speaking out standing up for what is right the better  be the lone wolf  if it is what you believe . ONE DAY THEY WILL THANK US 🆘Image

• Like 2

Will they ,won,t they ?Oh welcome to the dance.

I worry about the old and the poor,the sick.I worry for the herd.

My herd, my people. 

Them fu#kers in power,they got it coming. OOh lessons have been learned,you can bet on it.

Them fu#kers got it coming.

oh forgot to give the reason why

Yes they will do this lockstep dance over and over again,why ?

Cos the music they are dancing to is the music of our connected energy being sliced and torn and our tears are their sweet sipping cups.

They really are the parasites,the worms wriggling away through the underbelly of our realm.

They will not stop ever.

We must not give consent .Take off the masks.Walk over the arrows.Hug.Go out.Remember who you are.

• Like 4

I posted this in the Coronavirus Mega Thread:

This time round there won't be a 'complete' lockdown - by instigating these 'local lockdowns' and spreading fear propaganda around other areas being 'targeted', the aim is for the people to 'lock themselves down'.

Alternatively, you'll end up with a 'noisy minority' of scared people practically begging for a lockdown...

And of course, our Government really does 'listen to its people' (only when things suit them!)

The key to how this plays out may well be children, who have basically been unaffected by the deadly virus to this point. It feels like the authorities are keeping the children angle up their sleeve to be used to usher in 2nd lockdown/mandatory vaccinations a few weeks after schools reopen (there'll be a rise in infections once autumn kicks in). It could be emotional blackmail on a huge scale.

I think that a second lockdown is a certainess. Why? To cancel liberties, excercise tiranny, convince to accept vaccines, transform the society, create mass unemployment ...

For now in some countries they make us breath a bit, we are in summer and people started to enrage. So they have lifted the choke but they will tighten it in the autumn.

Posted (edited)

There has to be, how else are they going to get this venomous substance into us?

Edited by alexa