My Targeting by intelligence and Leicester Police

labrats

Ok I read it, and my empathy to your situation.

I'm afraid that it's too long to help you even if there were someone that could and would. Also you seemed to give justification as to why you did not deserve it - as if anyone ever did.

I understand the desire to write and send something like that but I feel like it's a bonus to 'them' not necessarily to the reciever of the letter but the ones putting you through it. They don't ever have to even know of your pleas to reason and compassion to gain from it. Your reactions to it all are important. 

I'm sorry again that I dismissed the thread, saying I can't be === to read it. I still need to catch up, haven't read after the main post yet so if I brought up anything already spoken about, that's why.

• Like 1

Sorry about double post but, just remember. It happens because they think you are worth it, important. And I accept that I have not had such a strong experience, partially because there's less to mess with, and that makes it easier to say this - but please do what you can to remain strong and don't let it win

• Like 1

I am not looking for sympathy or attention as they seem to spin everything and anything I say or do, no one should go through this regardless, this is a parralel corrupt and hidden system within society adminitered by men in dark suits operating under whatever badges they carry, under the guise of a never ending investigation, or labelling you as dangerous or something and have to be constantly monitored, getting chased around by stasis. I am just putting the facts out there (and venting) as I have been too trusting and quiet in that sense and let things get this far when I should have acted earlier, but they moved in on the kids now that everyone else is in the bag, there are others going through the same, and why shouldnt people know that the authorities we trust are just like MSM, they are corrupt to f*** and destroy lives using these techniques, where you cant even get legal help, or help of any sort, unless they arrange it for you and with a pre-set outcome, where we are just cattle, but our lives are just as important as theirs, they have children I am sure, how would they like their children snatched and their lives turned upside down based on profiling, or assumptions, regardless, its operating outside of the law and thats where injustices happen, unless your goal is to take someone out completely and condition everyone whilst you do it so it comes as no surprises to anyone, its devious, cruel and wicked, but it can only work with betrayal, theres a guy called shane gibbs who's done some videos on this, without betrayal there is no power, in order to chieve this, they have to go round s*** stirring and abusing power to show someone in a different light, and destroying and attacking any good he/she has done by trickery and manipulation turning everyone into little stasis carrying out all their requests, no respect for the law, period.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Sorry about double post but, just remember. It happens because they think you are worth it, important. And I accept that I have not had such a strong experience, partially because there's less to mess with, and that makes it easier to say this - but please do what you can to remain strong and don't let it win

Thanks...True, I dont want to be worth it lol I want to be no one again and get the hell out of town with my kids and start a new life, but it begs the question why someone would feel the need to be taken out like this systematically, and on who's orders, why everyone is so afraid to say, and why the state would support such abuse very blatantly and openly, why the fake profile and engineering of evidence and framing, for what, whos paying for it, you, the tax payer, or someone else.

GET. YOURSELF. A. LAWYER. ASAP.   The harassment will stop instantly. They only do it when no credible witnesses are around. They are afraid of lawyers, journalists and other credible witnesses who may testify in a court of law because what they are doing is HIGHLY ILLEGAL.

Edited by HistoryIsComplex
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

GET. YOURSELF. A. LAWYER. ASAP.   The harassment will stop instantly. They only do it when no credible witnesses are around. They are afraid of lawyers, journalists and other credible witnesses who may testify in a court of law because what they are doing is HIGHLY ILLEGAL.

When they started involving my kids, I kind of realised that everyone was playing me all along and thought thats it, crossed the line now, I tried to get legal help and started firing off emails and posting stuff which I hope people will copy and post on Targeted forums cos this shit is real, and a living hell, even tried Katherine Horton, EVERYTHING IS BLOCKED, EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL and CORRUPT, I will own upto anything, but I will be f*** if I am going to be an escape goat for something and lose my kids and shit whilst they been mind f*** me, or be set up for something I aint. Imagine running a mind f*** operation and then being nice enough to have ambulances shadowing you everywhere for like over a year and a half, maybe longer as some weird shit happened before that, like I am some dangerous psychopath whos about to go postal, either I am under arrest, charged or I am free, death by a thousand cuts...

I am ring fenced completely, I dont even know if my message to the Investigatory Powers Tribunal is going out, I know intelligence are involved and theres some next level espionage shit going on, I know everywhere I went I have been watched carefully, like I am going to hand something over to someone and everyone I know has been conditioned and turned, by shit stirring, all my personal and private info being spun and shared. Whats happened is that the community have agreed to something, either get him sectioned, or maybe if we push him hard enough, he will go over the edge. But at each step I kind of figured out what they were doing and told people, then they move onto something else when the plans exposed but everyones in on it thats why I need legal independant help, it would be great just to talk to someone who wont pre-judge you, I like people, I am nice well meaning guy and abbrasive on the other hand but never malicious, never done anything without a reason or cause.

Edited by labrats
  • Like 1

I have written to a solicitor, fingers crossed;

As per the thread below pleading for assistance from the British Govt - I appreciate that it is rather lenthy and I am happy to be invoiced for the time taken to review.

In summary, there is some kind of covert never ending investigation, there is surveilance, intelligence are involved, initially trying to suicide me using psychological techniques but I figured things out and my family intercepted covertly, the reason I am being proactive now is that using this very layer of secrecy where this image of this other me is being engineered, I stand to lose my children, it was indicated that I should plead guilty at one point so I went to the police station in a panic, as I am not into anything nefarious, I am being stitched up, it is some community based vigilante witch hunt, my family are aware but are sworn to not say anything. Having done lenthy research, it follows all the patterns of organised gangstalking and a community based justice system hosted by intelligence, effectively everyone attends these meetings and what to do with this psychopathic and dangerous criminal in the community with them creating the image and interpretating events, they are making me out to be some fraudster, criminal and all my family members inc in-laws have been asked to part in this operation to entrap me and made my life hell. Effectively being sold as something I am not, I had faults but nothing on the scale of what is being projected. I have tried the police, MP's, everyone, but there seems to be some interception at every point, I have become desperate and started posting on forums as I seem to be ring fenced on all fronts, some very underhanded stuff going on, taking small faults and trying to project an image of some international criminal, even if I am under investigation, I have a right to seek legal help, especially if I am being framed and set up, I am not a bad person, I was an activist thats all, this has been ongoing for over a year and a half, even overseas MI6 were involved.

Whilst some of this will indicate a health issue as designed, it is far too large of an operation to dismiss, I have no health issues and I am being led, I am sane and intelligent enough to distinguish, whats real and unreal and am very good at figuring things out, this is a psyop, whether its come about for some investigation into my finances, or revenge for whistleblowing, or a cover up, I cannot sit back and have the last thing taken away from me, as they have sucessfully turned everyone else and led me down a garden path buying them time, and I am the bad guy, whoever they are, they have influence over all authorities and only because of this layer of secrecy is this possible.

I need some neutral advice free from interference, please, none of this is right, someone is trying to destroy me and spin everything having won the support of my family using psychological techniques and dissolving my marriege, visiting everyone and conditioning everyone I know to a narrative, I genuinely want to seek a resolution and move on with my life. I would really appreciate some advice, the whole area has turned into a theatre, there is serious abuse of power taking place here, no one should have this much power. 

I’ll do my best to give advice as far as I can: Firstly writing to a solicitor is a good first step, but there are good and bad solicitors as in all walks of life and to be fair it is a busy and stressful profession. I’m sure you have checked out the practice you have wriiten to, but if they do not respond in a way that is beneficial to you, I would research online and contact others as well. Initially just give a very brief outline of what you need from them and ask if they can provide that service, you may also get quicker results by phoning around.

Your story reminds me of all the harassment David Icke must have gone through over the years, he is truly remarkable in that he has not let it affect his life purpose. I’m paraphrasing, but when questioned he has stated that TPTB cannot touch him. My understanding of this is that if you live without fear, no negative entity can feed on your energy, so they cannot continue to disrupt your life..

As @Given To Fly  said “friend, these things are low-vibrational beings and want you to self-destruct. pray, and think and act good thoughts.” I know this is easier said than done when you have been driven to distraction:

Secondly make a conscious decision to remove everything from your life that no longer serves you, by that I mean purely focus on what you do want and prioritse accordingly e.g. 1. The kids. 2. A home 3. means of income etc. Only keep genuine, trustworthy friends and family members near to you. Only do things you enjoy, think about your happiness and what you need to do to achieve it, so that all your energy is focused on positivity. Don’t worry about other people’s problems until you have your life back to how you want it. And most importantly forget all the rest of the s**t that is happening, ignore it, let it go, don’t allow it in your life.

In hypnotherapy there is a technique where you envisage all that stuff, everything you have decided to get rid of, and imagine blowing it into a balloon, until none of it is left in your thoughts. Imagine tying a knot in the end of the balloon and let it go, flying up into the sky. If the thoughts return, repeat as necessary.

Thirdly: Know that you are a sovereign being, only you have jurisdiction and control over your life, you decide each step, each fork in the road is your choice alone. As with basic bullying, they can have no power over you if you do not react the way they want. There can be no real ‘evidence’ against you, otherwise they would have used legal law enforcement, so stand your ground calmly maintaining your innocence if ever you are questioned.

Fourthly: Meditation/prayer and spiritual protection always works too, if you allow it to.

Edited by Lore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Lore for the words - few mins after I posted my rant, I got an email stating they will discuss and get back to me, I just want these people to leave me alone, just cease and desist, and fix the relationships they sabotaged, especially with my OH who now interprets everything by the bullshit corrupt profiling the Psychologists have mustered up and relaying to family. I am not looking for anything else.

They have knocked out all my support which is what they go for first, one by one, community by community, until they came for the kids, unfortunately for me they had inside help and had made deals, I aint guilty of shit other than bad behaviour and everything I have highlighted in my letter, I will own up to any of my faults, but the way I am being made out is completely different and on top being stitched up all this time, you cant go round shit stirring, disclosing private and confidential shit to everyone just to sabotage someone and make shit up as you go along, try and connect dots that shouldnt be connected because it suits and come up with a jackanory, broadcast it to your family and the community, personal shit, turn everyone on you and play games, turn the whole community against you, just because of a few minor faults using the communities religious values and reactions to psychologically terrorise you and  drive you to suicide, then get told, you cant prove any of it, its all dirty, f*** them I dont care how powerful they are, whether they can even intercept legal help/amnesty international/liberty/MOJ, I was a guy who did good as well and in my world I was one of the good guys, they had no right to go and sabotage my relationships like this using dirty tricks and exposing all my faults and private shit to everyone, spreading lies and slander, buying peoples loyalty! I dont have any real support as they have knocked everyone out and everyones sold me out, and this is the thing, they are now on the kids so I have to do something, I trusted people who led me to an edge of the cliff and the kids are all I have and they started conditioning them using "this is a secret" stasi style messaging thing, nightmare in a nightmare.

I know exactly whats going on and how they are trying to do it, and how confidential information is being used to turn everyone against me, what about all the good shit I did instead of spinning and homing in on everything else! I can take it all, I cant take it with the kids so its a fight to the death where they are concerned, I tried with everyone else, but they kept sabotaging and spinning shit as they own the communications and trust me there is a whole psyops at work here, all my efforts wasted to sort my life out/with family and in the end I just ended up in a conflict with everyone and went a bit dark, you cant set people up, either they are guilty and charged, or they are free to live their life, dont go destroying someone to that extreme get family involved in theatre and then have the nerve to say he is suicidal (you better watch out he will blame you) whilst making him look like he has mental issues, there is nothing wrong with me, I know exactly whats going on, this operation aint a packet of peanuts, they are trying to make a story of small things after failing to drive me off the edge, why, what do I know that is so damming, whats being covered up with all the staged shit, 2047 ring fencing, who comes, who goes, who calls, and the building of a profile I am not, I wouldnt want that kind of trouble all they have to do is leave me and my family alone, not dissolve my family! I pray and stuff and it helps a little, being harassed in places of worship doesnt exatly help though, I have no history of violence, then to use the system and diagnose me as a dangerous violent psychopath is unreal when I was forced to see a health professional from all the stalking and convoy of cars minding the local psychopath, again I trusted people who were under instructions 😞 ! This is madness!!! I need to get help, you cant do this shit to someone. Aint nothing by the book here! These are powers beyond no10, this is the back end of the system coming out, I dont want to mess with that or be destroyed like this, but I aint having my kids snatched using trickery.

None of this wold have been possible if it wasnt for betrayal, I was sold out totally by everyone, when if it was the other way around, I would have fought for them and those I was loyal to, I put my neck on the line for others when the call came, I fought for them no matter who or what! So basically the powers that be can break the law, use the law, and go round slandering you to everyone, and its ok, try and murder you, set you up, stage the timing of events to make you look like a hater, slander you, isolate you, psychologically destroy you, destroy your marriege, snatch your kids, block your jobs, stage shit, put you under surveilance, tell everyone your a dangerous psychopath, break shit in your house, mess with your car, send cars/people round your house to make noises, make everyone attack you, cause your heart to go through a blender over and over, wake up to the same nightmare everyday, control your environment for what feels like eternity, sabotage any attempts to fix things with your OH, buy loyalty, when people ask to jump they say how high, my own family! Because the psyops is so strong and despite people knowing me for all this time some of the stuff is outright blatant lies, and no one can do shit about it!!!

Edited by labrats

THIS IS HOW CORRUPT THE SYSTEM IS, JUST GO AHEAD AND STITCH SOMEONE UP AND COVER UP ANYTHING USING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY STRUCTURE:

Dear Ministers of Justice,

FAO: Head of prosecutions, or someone who plays by the rules and respects the law!

Further to my messages below, specifically, the rule of law - innocent until proven guilty, framing, set ups, and systematic corruption.

I am once again pleading to bring this to an end, I am not into anything criminal, or have any such intentions, I have been charged with nothing, you have been trying to frame me and managing the story to your audience, my family and community at large, you have no right interfering in my family affairs given the conduct and outright trickery being employed here and the corruption from those in authority who are suppose to be just and fair.

I come to find that effectively the rule of law does not apply to me, neither does innocent until proven guilty, it seems some people do not require to operate within the law, forces who answer to no one, who can have me diagnosed as a violent Psychopath which is quite convenient, tracked, flagged, minded by security and others wherever I go, even in places of worship, SICK because your messing with a higher power there and you may have all the power on earth but there will come a time where justice shall prevail, you are using officials on the payroll for incorrect diagnosis, and placing me under monitor whilst having ambulances shadowing me around for over a year everywhere, whilst running highly illegal and psychologically damaging harassment programs, these are the credible authorities - happy to inflict human suffering, yet my family takes everything they say as gospel - which is a complete disconnect for me as I sit here telling myself that I am innocent and have done nothing to lose my children, wondering what I can do to put an end to this, somehow, anyhow.  

You can have every assett deployed against me directly in an effort to frame me, and I have no right to seek independent legal assistance, advice, someone to talk to with them being pre-conditioned, without interference, just so I can address my family situation and remove this layer of a lie I seem to be living under and try to correct all the rubbish you have filled my familys head with because it suits your agenda, and a samll percentage of it may be true but what was the purpose of distributing private information, specifically creating a profile to cause division and conflict within the family, whilst you imprisoned and made me into a pariah in the community broadcasting lies, and amongst family and friends using well established and illegal gang stalking tactics, essentially no touch illegal torture, as the warped story outside is managed to a population, no matter my behaviour in this theatre - no one deserves this, I have commited NO CRIME, you have NO right to dismantle and try to restructure my family as part of whatever nefarious deals you have made and go as far as to use the same underhanded tactics to achieve this with the wider family and manage this as your m.o using the same unethical methods.

Who has ordered this "hit", if it was an investigation I would have been exonerated by now and the illegal ring fencing removed from my life, and set the record straight with my family, but having endured this for well over a year and a half and survived from what I can only deem as a psychological terrorism, a murder attempt, I want my freedom or be arrested and charged with whatever you have been "engineering" evidence and profiles for using systems of corruption, interestingly a profile of something I am not, why, to fit what? What else have you been doing? Perhaps the state should be going after the real criminals sitting in air conditioned offices and in their ivory towers, or those making deals with big pharma and promoting wars, and have vested interests in nefarious activities, and I can point many out on a grand scale instead of focusing on framing me, a nobody, and trying to destroy my life when someone got something wrong, very wrong.

You can't go round framing people, operating like a state Mafia - entrapping them using dirty tricks, gang stalking, feeding a distorted view of the reality whilst creating conditions to display this, an incorrect psychological profile created and desperate attempts to make me look like I had a psychological shift and suddenly turned into a career criminal hiding bars of gold under my floorboards or about to commit a crime when you have been pulling all the strings all along from behind the curtain, settig me up, NO, YOU HAVE ALL THIS WRONG!!! And trying desperately using psychological techniques to condition those around me to this false narrative! Absolute corruption to the core, nothing else, following no rule of law, just a system of deceit and corruption creating any profile you please based on a few minor faults! I had faults as stated before but nothing on this scale, and what business was my private life of anyone else's. Where every move, action and spoken word is manipulated and broadcasted to communities, neighbours and associates, where I have no privacy, where the intelligence services can turn my whole area into a theatre of operations and help dissolve my marriage and kids having successfully sabotaged all my other relationships, entrapment after entrapment, setups, engineering a dirty profile using very underhanded tactics using espionage, framing, all because some dodo spent £m's no doubt mostly to bribe and coerce others and now needs results, by hook or crook, the latter being applied here and when I react and lower myself to your levels, its front page community news.

I have been charged with no crime, convicted of nothing, because I have done nothing and neither do I have any intention to either, these are your grandiose fantasies to justify actions against me and then engineering a profile to suit using the same corrupt systems in an attempt to create a motive and matching profile, when everyone knows I am anything but, however you worked on each person covertly and conditioning them to this profile, if that's not a fit up, what is? I am a simple guy with simple needs at base level, I have no sense of grandiose as you engineered this and picked innocent things to feed this, and I have done NOTHING to risk losing my children and I will not stop until they are safe and this issue is resolved - events and reactions were engineered and moulded to suit the narrative in the theatre, psychological profiles built using corrupt health officials to suit the narrative which you kindly relayed to family members who should know better!

More concerning and clearly showing how corrupt this whole operation is - instead of offering genuine assistance to deal with the hell you unleashed on me for the past year and half, you arranged for me to speak to a health professional, instead, I was steered into a pre-arranged direction, like everything else - efforts were made to blame some poor soul who I worked with who has nothing to do with anything and the health official should not have known about this discussion unless they were spoken to before and preconditioned to assign blame for what were in fact real time actual issues relating to the meddling of my family, constant surveillance and continued skullduggery, not historical issues relating to my past employment, more corruption and conditioning, more pulling of strings behind the scenes to steer the situation and fit me up and assign blame - take note "CENSORED", and hopefully you have nothing to do with any illegal activities and human right violations where the goal was to take someone down using cointelpro tactics.

Set up after set up, pathetic, everyone blaming everyone else, a community stitch up operation gone wrong, cover ups, well something had gone wrong, because here I am - I have committed no crime, but being treated like some Al Capone, evading desperate attempts to stitch me up and then conditioning friends and family members to fit that narrative slowly, going round conditioning people or buying them, turning people, what was this for exactly? Call this an investigation? Yet I am able to get no help without interference from dark suits, or even go to the authorities for help as the veil of democracy is removed, as you systematically knock any support I have, person by person, essentially you have used some very dirty and underhanded tricks to achieve a preset outcome and win the minds of those around me dangling carrots as you buy time to create what you wanted, as you conduct entrapment operations against me just because you had insiders whom I trusted with my life, this was not an investigation, this was an entrapment operation, a set up and a frame up, you actually tried to make me look like I have issues or am guilty of something when I have no such issues, manipulating the story because someone got something wrong somewhere. I am a perfectly healthy and very happy with who I am - despite corrupt diagnosis and massaged realitys to family members, you have tailored a profile exactly as requested by someone, this is not me, engineered over the past year or so using underhanded methods, I will put my hands up to anything I am guilty of and of my faults, but I will NOT be set up and framed for anything where I am at risk of losing my children as I have done nothing to warrant that, I am paying for everyone else's mistakes! Your spinning and manipulating everyone and everything behind the scenes and pulling all the strings, nothing is being done by the book here. The worst thing you have done is poison my relationships based on lies and incorrect psychological profiling that suits whatever it is that you are trying to achieve and fit me up for, and you have made people believe this, prompting them to x knowing exactly what my reaction would be having full view of the situation, this is outright trickery, namely poisoning my OH who should also know better, this is sick and sadistic, you had no right, especially given that it is not true.

You either arrest me, charge me, so I have a chance to correct the rubbish being spouted so I can save my family, or you do the right thing and set the record straight with my family and cease all operations against me and confirm this, I have endured this theatre from hell silently for long enough, trusting everyone around me as they betrayed me and bought you time, and I suddenly find myself at the edge of a cliff having no one but with everything at stake.

I am once again pleading to someone, anyone, I am begging, I will not stop, I will fight for what is dear to me, because it shouldn't have got here, this far, as I had done nothing I was not prepared to answer for which I repeatedly offered to do.

Regards,

As a matter of record - I tried to seek legal assistance but that seemed to have also been intercepted, I just wanted them to write to the authorities and ask why I should be, stalked and under surveillance etc to bring the matter out in the open so I can sort things out, sick of living what is essentially a lie as the story outside is built up - the pieces are coming together and whats being done is NOT by the book, I find it hard to believe that a lawyer is unable to write a simple letter for me, even to see why I am on community notifications, or violent persons list! I have also been led into DSS where I was put down as "data entry" which was odd, and also health officials have been leading things, strings are being pulled behind the scenes! I am a perfectly healthy individual of sane mind but there seems to be conservative efforts to make it look otherwise.

Edited by labrats

On 8/3/2020 at 4:32 AM, Terence vasa said:

you have no idea why you’re gang stalked .. maybe it’s because you’re paranoid malicious and make wild allegations.

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you, and by your statement you could be one of the stalkers

• Like 2

Trust me, I was not supposed to make it so far and they were conditioning people to this, I have no issues being held to account for anything I have done, BUT I wont be set up and framed because someone spent £m's cos they f*** up, and have my family destroyed after destroying all my links with LIES and corrupt psychological profiling, I am essentially living a lie with everyone pretending around me and under instructions, I want this shit over, and as anyone can see I have tried, people have done some horrific shit to me, everything feels temporary, and I havent done anything - I am not evil, or a psychopath, this is all psychological trickery, twisting events, I will answer for every one of them given the chance! Sometings being covered up, pulling all the strings in the background, and then gauging the reaction on the front end and making those reacitons using minions, logging this and that. I aint no f*** criminal! They got s*** wrong! People have been conditioned and expectations set, someones trying to make it happen by hook or crook, connecting all the wrongs dots, out of desperation or genuinely getting it wrong. You dont go and f*** try and murder someone and then frame them though do you, there are laws and rules, I have worked all my life and paid into the system! But the dirty methods employed here are what I have a problem with, all this while essentially conditoning all my friends and everyone I know and making covert deals affecting my children, to their narrative and interpretations! This is corruption! They have made my life a living hell spreading shit in the community and I am not even safe in places of worship, you know what though, its winwin for me, because the more I suffer here, the better my eternal life, so bring it on! Bring it all on, god is mighty and if I get shafted here for the wrong reasons then so be it! Why interfere in my family ties, when I have not even done anything and obviously I am going to be portrayed in the worst possible light!

10 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

I wouldn't even bother reading this in full or replying to this. It may or may not be true but it's obviously written by someone who has autism.   

Its just for record mate, as I dont have any other platform to get my version out to counter the psyops, you never know hey

• Like 2

So I spoke to a law firm to see if they could write a letter or something to bring this out in the open and gave them details of the events, I thought maybe a formal letter asking why should I be under surveilance etc - pretty obvious someone got there first and they said there was nothing they could do, I mean a letter to the council or authorities, or something, neither did I get any assistance from Liberty or anyone else I approached - so essentially I am being ring fenced from all forms of independant unpoisoned support, how is it, in a democracy that such systems are allowed to exist, where effectively you could be completely isolated and have an entire community pitched against you, have everything ripped away from you inc your freedom, without even a fair trial and scrutiny of information, I am not giving up - I want to address the false allegations and the corrupt psychological profiling that everyone is viewing through, which everyone is being conditioned to, seeds planted, and for a reason, and if my theory is correct, its all more corrupt than I thought, if only I could bring it out in the open and address some of the issues, I could save everything, be dammed if I am going to be stitched up like this, for a cover up, or as some guinea pig!

I have now lodged a complaint with the crown prosecution service

Form Complete

Submitted at 14:50 on 09/08/2020

Your initial reference number
EKD1NTG03P

Hi,

Below is a plea for assistance from the British Govt, including MP's and Ministers, relating to covert investigations, please be aware that I have no psychological issues and I am of sane mind - whichever investigating authority has had me under surveilance and has been making efforts to entrap me has been violating all my human rights, and conducting operations with no regard for the law, where all my family are involved operating under NDA's, and corrupt parralel community based justice system, illegal in its entireity, using the layer of secrecy/covert investigation - my family and friends have been used for entrapments purposes, the psychological profile being engineered (using underhanded methods) and used to cause my marriage to breakdown, where I stand to lose my children because of all this, I have commited no crime that I am aware of, I am not a criminal, I do not consent to citizen surveilance and for confidential information to be shared for nefarious purposes - I demand that I be arrested and prosecuted if I have done anything, or all operations against me cease and dessist, all information and nefarious psychological profiling used to break down relationships be corrected - if that means being arrested and charged, then so be it, but I will not have my marriege and family relations break down as a result of biased profiling using underhanded methods, involving corrupt health officials who are being directed from behind the shadows, if I have something to answer for - let us get this over and done with, now. I have had enough of these gang stalking operations, I demand justice and for records to be corrected, with my wife who is being used against me, and my extended family, this is not justice, this is totally unfair - an operation on this scale can not simply be covered up, despite the involvement of intelligence agencies, no one should be above the law, or operate outside of it. I kindly request that I be given an opportunity to correct the blatant lies and motives being engineered out of sheer desperation. I will answer for anything, anything, but I wont have this break my marriege and seperate me from my children, at any cost. This operation follows no rule of law, it is entrapment, setups and nefarious tactics are being used, people coached including health officials. WHERE IS THE RULE OF LAW!

Keep a handwritten Diary of what is happening to you. Names. Places. Time. Date. Events.

Don't trust ANYTHING digital, like your Android phone. If you take digital Photos or videos, print them to paper in Color.

When I used my phone to shoot audio/video evidence of some veeery wealthy people bothering me last year, they just hacked my Android phone and deleted all of the evidence before I could use it against them. They even hacked my Telegram account - where I had some videos backed up - and deleted the audio of all of the videos, rendering them useless.

Android and iOS phones are full of security holes. Very easy to hack. What may help you is a non-phone Digital Camera with video recording capability. Look for something LOW-TECH that doesn't connect to the Internet, doesn't do wireless or Bluetooth and cannot easily be hacked. The more obscure the model - i.e. a non-brand cheapo digital consumer camera - the harder it is for them to hack into. Popular stuff like the Canon DSLRs can be hacked in seconds.

Governments NEVER help with gangstalking cases. They will simply try to make you "look crazy".

A good lawyer or law firm can help though. Specifically, look for a "Human Rights Lawyer", someone who has defended whistleblowers or dissidents before.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Keep a handwritten Diary of what is happening to you. Names. Places. Time. Date. Events.

Don't trust ANYTHING digital, like your Android phone. If you take digital Photos or videos, print them to paper in Color.

When I used my phone to shoot audio/video evidence of some veeery wealthy people bothering me last year, they just hacked my Android phone and deleted all of the evidence before I could use it against them. They even hacked my Telegram account - where I had some videos backed up - and deleted the audio of all of the videos, rendering them useless.

Android and iOS phones are full of security holes. Very easy to hack. What may help you is a non-phone Digital Camera with video recording capability. Look for something LOW-TECH that doesn't connect to the Internet, doesn't do wireless or Bluetooth and cannot easily be hacked. The more obscure the model - i.e. a non-brand cheapo digital consumer camera - the harder it is for them to hack into. Popular stuff like the Canon DSLRs can be hacked in seconds.

Governments NEVER help with gangstalking cases. They will simply try to make you "look crazy".

A good lawyer or law firm can help though. Specifically, look for a "Human Rights Lawyer", someone who has defended whistleblowers or dissidents before.

Too late for diaries its been going on for over a year and half, poss even longer everyone told me its nothing or this and that, my phones already been wiped when I mentioned evidence, I am not out to prove anything, everyone knows what they have taken part in and its contained  - people will pay for what they have done up there and I am fine with that, if its done in good faith, even then I forgive em, whats done is done but you aint taking shit away from me cos someone got something wrong or is able to project me as something else and family decisions based on this, hell no, I aint having that - some real shady stuff is going on and none of it is by the book, profiles being engineered, motives engineered, shit planted, basically everything thats not me, directing shrinks etc from behind the scenes, its all dodgy, its one thing doing it by the book, its another stitching someone up.

I have been looking for ways to get it out in the open so I can fix things as once the moves were made on the kids, well, I held back because of them, none of this right and its basically been a set up/stitch up/cover up all along to create a very specific profile using dodgy methods and this I have a problem with, especially I am not into anything or have done anything, if I have prosecute me but dont f*** with my family and try and restructure it from the shadows like I am some spoilt little boy in short trousers, wouldnt surprise me if thats being projected, I dont think some people live in the real world, or accept that not everything fits the little book. 

I am sick of living in a parralel universe where I am the bandit, I am sick of it, I want it over and I want to go and see people and shit and catch up without this bs layer and being under some community arrest, I wanna enjoy my kids, go and do shit with them without being under surveilance and stalked, and for what, NOTHING, nothing I tell you!!! I tried human rights lawyer who took Libertys issues up with MI5 but I could feel it was intercepted when they said they couldnt help me - Yes, they have been trying to make me look crazy, but I am the ball now, I have zero psychological issues, any diagnosis to the contrary is corrupt. I trusted people and I was led, I cant believe what anyone says anymore, I believe myself, I know what I am, and what I am not, I know whats real, and whats not, I know my faults but I also know I am a good person, IDC you come for my family, I am going to do everything I can to save it, and trust me, I have been fighting this battle for like a year, whereby agendas are split, so everything is against me, everything, and all for the wrong reasons!!!

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 3:28 PM, labrats said:

Hi,

I am posting this on forums so a record stays, please keep a copy should anything happen to me, I cant get any help from anywhere, even legal help, this layer of secrecy where everyone operates as stasis is being abused and I have to standby and watch everything being taken away from me, I have written to the British Govt but I am on a "do not deal with" notification, or am listed as "violent" etc where I have no history of violence, I know intelligence services are involved in this.

Hi Labrats,

I read the thread, all of it. I have an opinion so I'll give it you. Now try to hear me out. I think you need to go and see your doctor. Explain to him what has been happening. Ask him, to write you a supporting letter to your solicitors. The letter needs to explain from the doctor your beliefs about what is happening and that you require the solicitor to make inquiries on your behalf. As has been pointed out on this thread, they would hate witnesses. By going through your doctor to a solicitor you begin to build a team that is on your side. 

When you see the doctor he/she will no doubt conclude you are having some kind of psychosis and will offer you medication. Take it. By that I mean accept it and actually take the medication for a week or two and see if there is a change.

I would like to ask you a few questions but I'll give my reasons. What have you done to warrant this behavior towards you? What are the rumors or lies do you think are being told to your family and friends? You haven't elaborated or explained that yet. Now, the reason I ask is because there was a blacklisting agency that existed a while back and prevented a lot of builders from getting jobs, they were from what I remember blacklisted for their political views. They were activists, agitators, politically involved individuals that actively took part in demonstrations and petitions etc. So they were targeted, they did eventually prove their case. There was an agency in charge of a book of who not to hire in the industry. To prove their case required help from professional people, thats one reason why I say you need to start with the doctor. The second reason is because if you have a professional person on your side it will give you more credibility.

Having read your posts and letters I have to tell you that you are not going to get any form of response, letters like yours to MP's or government officials will go straight in the bin. It was to long, rambling, vague, accusatory and repetitive. This suggest to me you may not be all well. I have experience with psychosis and you sound to me like someone heading for a breakdown. Hence again, why I suggest you speak to your doctor, have him write you a letter for the solicitors. The doctor and solicitor will know doubt ask you to document your story, take pictures of events etc. If your phone gets wiped remotely then there will be evidence of that on your phone so don't worry about that. Just try to get pictures of people or cars,
ambulances etc that are harassing you. You see how you can start to build a case. The doctor will help you if you agree to help him by trying medication. The solicitors will take your letter seriously if there is a supporting letter from the doctor. If you can get evidence then you are beginning to get somewhere. Meanwhile the medication will kick in and you may find the problem starts to go away.

Bottling this up or sending wild rambling letters to officials will only help THEIR case against you as it will be easy to paint you as unstable. If you are heading for a breakdown then only by getting help will you be able to advert it. If you speak to your doctor and agree to medication then that will prove you are being sane and rational enough to try alternative avenues than just claiming to be being harassed and refusing any help offered.

It sounds like your family are, well I don't know what to put except - turning away from you? If they don't understand what is happening to you then this is a normal reaction. Deep down you must know they care about you, even if they have been fed a load of lies, they will still at some level care about you, if they see you getting help for yourself then that may turn them around back to your side. Don't worry to much of the effects of medication, you will still be able to think and act enough to take pictures, drive, work etc. No doubt it will affect your memory and concentration but it won't incapacitate you.

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

Hi mate,

I dont have a solicitor - I am ringfenced, I cant get any help, anywhere.

From what I gather they have been engineering motives, conditioning people to a profile, buying people using NDA's, literally making shit up, spinning anything and everything, or making it happen through minions or trickery, money, cars grandious living, a very specific type of profile, connecting whatever can be connected, its got to be for a reason - which is all complete bullshit, a lot of the shit was staged, because I didnt quite fit the profile they had to engineer it or spin it and say psychological shift and tried to make people believe it, or made it happen using my own family I now gather, this has been going on for over a year etc building events using dirty tricks, or steering me into certain things using my family, all a frame up, plain and simple!

The way they have gone about it is very dirty, slowly they have conditioned the population, the community, my friends, whilst I trusted others, its mostly all lies and they have been feeding this profile to my oh and family, at each and every step trying to break my marriege promising shit, interpreting events with a psychological spin and interpreting this to my oh, making her act out in front of others, relaying instructions to others, theatre and all sorts to get specific reactions, so getting to a point where everyone loathes me, they worked on every person individually to create this image - I didnt imagine this.

Initially they tried to suicide me by using the community to harass me, isolate me, hate me, and ran noise campaigns etc whilst spinning the story, whereby all anyone was concerned about was if he topped himself what can we assign blame to. I was an activist and also a corporate whistle blower, whether this is a cover up for events which is quite damming given that a corporation would subscribe to murder and profiles built to cover up for shit that happened years ago and because I am still alive despite efforts, or I am being targeted for being challenging, I know there was some investigation into finances whereby there was nothing, got the whole community involved, but I had nothing to hide, I am happy with exposing every single one of my faults, but I wont accept being made out to be something I am not where I have everything to lose, I called it out by telling people come and investigate all along, basically someone got something wrong, I dont know, I know I need this shit over with, I need to show my oh that they have been spinning a lot of the shit, they have actually got everyone believeing it like gospel, unfortunately, everyones had a hand in it - so I am kind of on my own.

I aint afraid to answer for anything but I will be dammed if they can fit me up and use psychology as a weapon against me, the community blaming my previous employer, and getting shrinks to direct stuff from the shadows, and everyone blaming each other whilst they gang stalked the f*** out of me, everyones in on it - the only way to resolve it is find out exactly what this stitch up is for - you cant do that shit, you either investigate and exxonerate the guy, or you prosecute based on real evidence not invent evidence, profiles and tamper with shit, you dont rip his world apart and get him to kill himself whilst you run psychological warefare, dispatch a whole city against someone just so you could get your narrative broadcasted, I am not losing my family based on someones projection, I know I am a good person on the whole, they have projected the image of an evil person with ridiculous and meaningless associations of past events, whilst trying to dig into my past no doubt to cover up any real reasons, its all corrupt and dirty, nothing is by the book, nothing! I was a normal everyday guy, I had no past trauma and shit, this was all being engineered. I got no issues with no one, no hate for anyone, so lets get this shit out in the open, all the lies they told my family, I am a racist, jelous narc, competing etc when they should know better, because I was actually the opposite, I am confident as to who I am and I can account for all my actions, and accept whatever faults I have, but I aint getting shafted like this.

I cant be dumbed down with drugs, I need to be on the ball to protect what I have left, I told my parents - if people can try and fit you up as seems to be the goal otherwise people wouldnt stage shit and I would have by now been cleared, if they can psychologically rape you - what credibility have these people got and what else have they been up to that I dont know about. Mate, its all about salvaging my family, nothing else, wasted years of my life, trying all sorts and turning everyone, why? I just want to take my family and get the f** out of town, or be arrested and charged so I can get some real help, because I am being stitched up, real dirty methods have been used to get outputs out of desperation!

I just want to be left alone, or deal with what I need to deal with, they been manipulating everyone against me to build a picture in advance, and then sending them to shake my hand after they did some theatre, I kind of figured this out, neighbours, inlaws, this a friggin nightmare parralel world, - I got f*** all to hide, I have done nothing I cant answer for, I aint the profile they are desperatly building, I would rather get this over with and go fix up with my missis, who I still love despite whats been going on and how they got us working against each other. I am under investigation blah blah rethorique, no I am under a stitch up operationI am not inclined to do any dodgy shit! I am sick of living this lie, its all politics, people needing results, imprisoned by dispatching trains of cars and keeping me under some kind of house arrest, no, either I am free, or I am under arrest, you dont get to pick and choose, because if I was guilty of shit that I cant own upto I would have sucked it up and shut up. I am inocent until proven guilty! Not have my life dissasembled from behind the shadows, not where my children are at risk. Theres a right way to go about stuff, and a wrong way - if your only goal is to screw someone, your going to do the latter, if your fair, you will see it for what it is.

Edited by labrats

4 hours ago, labrats said:

I was an activist and also a corporate whistle blower, whether this is a cover up for events which is quite damming given that a corporation would subscribe to murder and profiles built to cover up for shit that happened years ago

They do go after WHISTLE BLOWERS hard. Its because about 60% of LARGE WESTERN CORPORATIONS are committing crimes ranging from ACCOUNTING FRAUD to PAYING FOR ASSASSINATIONS all over the world.

EVERYBODY is doing it. The Germans. The French. The British. The Spanish. The Belgians. TOTALLY CORRUPT, VILE AND ILLEGAL STUFF.

STAY STRONG AND PRAY TO GOD - THE LORD DOES NOT TURN HIS BACK ON THOSE WHO ARE HONEST AND TRUTHFUL.

And remember this - THE ONLY JUDGEMENT THAT MATTERS IN THE END IS THAT OF THE LORD. MORTALS CANNOT JUDGE YOU.

• Like 2