BlueSky

Whipped Cream & Cherry

Trafalgar Square sculpture on display, dare I ask what the heck this symbolises?! There's also a drone and fly on it :-S

Posted (edited)

Nice...really positive.

A sexsual image to draw your attention (cream & cherry) but 'top of the cream' is a fly, allegiance to the Lord of the fly (demon I'm not gonna mention the name).

Things to come is a drone operation 'cherry pick' (cherry picked by drones). You have been warned. Wear your bharka.

I must say, they always have sexual connotation on that plith. t'was blue cock, then there was a hand with thumb up, now the breast....I mean whipped cream with a cherry on top. I wouldn't be surprised if they are monitoring a bio something around that area to measure how people are affected by the sculpture. i.e. whether it incites fear or sexual arousal.

A sheep carted away.... need I say more?

Heather-Phillipson_DCA_4.jpg?resize=1024

Edited by chocomel

15 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Nice...really positive.

A sexsual image to draw your attention (cream & cherry) but 'top of the cream' is a fly, allegiance to the Lord of the fly (demon I'm not gonna mention the name).

Things to come is a drone operation 'cherry pick' (cherry picked by drones). You have been warned. Wear your bharka.

Your message about barakah, and another about the whole armour of God have caught my attention these past few days. I'd never heard of either of them before. Thank you.

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

Your message about barakah, and another about the whole armour of God have caught my attention these past few days. I'd never heard of either of them before. Thank you.

Armour of God? I didn't say that.

You have never seen bharka? You don't live in the UK then. lol

8 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Armour of God? I didn't say that.

You have never seen bharka? You don't live in the UK then. lol

I'm getting confused with the spellings. I thought you meant this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barakah Yes, I live in the UK. Do you mean burqa? Either way, I hope we'll be protected by it 🙂

I do wonder about the artists that do these pieces.

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

I'm getting confused with the spellings. I thought you meant this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barakah Yes, I live in the UK. Do you mean burqa? Either way, I hope we'll be protected by it 🙂

I do wonder about the artists that do these pieces.

WEll....😂 I clicked on the link you provided and that wasn't what I meant but likewise, I've never heard of that before. LOL

It must be the allah the false god working through me. 🤨

Cherry symbolises virginity. The (Amazon) drone could be delivering the virgin to the load Lord of the flies.

25374972-8060811-image-a-6_1583020731891

either way they want people giving a stuff about their stupid crap 

• Like 1