Sign in to follow this  
allymisfit

Emotional Roller coaster

Hey guys. 

I've been on such an emotional roller coaster since the beginning of this madness. It still feels like a bad dream.

Everything as I thought is really happening. 

Today I have felt so alone in my world, away from the regular world of regular folks. 

No one gets it. 

I'm branded ill (signed off work for 5 months now. Mental health related. I guess it is going down hill more and more each day.) 

My daughter keeps me going, in all honesty. 

This forum has helped me so much. 

Thank you all. Honestly, I have felt a relief knowing I'm not alone in this. 

Emotions are through the roof.

Think it's time to listen to some R.E.M Everybody hurts. 

That song.. It does something healing. 

Thanks for reading this. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi Allymisfit.  
Hope you’re feeling better.  I question the sanity of anyone not suffering in some way right now.  
My baby and praying every day is helping me hold it together.  Never prayed before this but it really does work.  

• Like 2

Thank you so much for your reply. You are spot on there.

I feel you're right about prayer, it's become an important part of my life too. 

Crazy times. We will find a way somehow I'm sure 🙂

Posted (edited)

And, if you’re eve feeling down, Antifa Girl is here. 

Edited by Michi713

I feel the need to mention that the quote I placed on the image above is a lyric from the song Outlaw Torn by Metallica on their 1996 album Load.

we are beings of frequency. keep raising your vibration.

you've started the journey or you wouldn't be here.

On 7/29/2020 at 11:06 PM, allymisfit said:

Hey guys. 

I've been on such an emotional roller coaster since the beginning of this madness. It still feels like a bad dream.

Today I have felt so alone in my world, away from the regular world of regular folks. 

No one gets it. 

I'm branded ill (signed off work for 5 months now. Mental health related. I guess it is going down hill more and more each day.) 

Thanks for reading this. 

Hi 

On 7/29/2020 at 11:06 PM, allymisfit said:

Hey guys. 

No one gets it. 

Thanks for reading this. 

Hi allymisfit, please don't think your alone, I'm the same, before this happened I was getting myself together, going for walks, connecting with nature, trying my best to meditate. But last couple of weeks I've been up and down like a yoyo. It's definitely been a rollercoaster, it's like every day now is a battle for me, I don't wear a mask and get questioned, and have to stand up for myself, and in the end I can't be bothered to even go out of the house. But have faith that your on the right path, like all of us on here. We will come through in the end, its not going to be easy, standing for what is right isn't easy.  I feel your sorrow and pain, because that's the way I feel too. Lots of hugs to you, stay strong. 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 12:06 AM, allymisfit said:

Hey guys. 

No one gets it. 

Thanks for reading this. 

With love.

• Like 2

As the old saying goes "You are not  alone."

Anyone who still has a  brain has been messed up with the whole hoax.

The govt psy-ops have seen created to  sow confusion.

"Lose weight.. but have money off vouchers  for unhealthy fast food." Being a great example.

I have one good friend  who  half gets awoke then drops off again, everyone else is sleeping or takes the easy way out of going along with the nonsense.

Have a look at Anna Brees vids on YouTube..

• Like 1

Unlike a lot of people here, I didn't bother much about events. I'd rather this than be sent off to war like those in 1914 and anyway, something was coming but I thought it was going to be 2030, not 2020. Those who have the least have the most to gain but I guess that wouldn't go down too well with anybody who had built up a business over the last 10/20 years just to see it crash overnight.     

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

As the old saying goes "You are not  alone."

Anyone who still has a  brain has been messed up with the whole hoax.

The govt psy-ops have seen created to  sow confusion.

"Lose weight.. but have money off vouchers  for unhealthy fast food." Being a great example.

I have one good friend  who  half gets awoke then drops off again, everyone else is sleeping or takes the easy way out of going along with the nonsense.

Have a look at Anna Brees vids on YouTube..

Thank you! 

I shall check out Anna Brees. Much appreciated. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 12:00 AM, Golden Retriever said:

With love.

Thank you so much. 

I love this version. The crowd... Atmosphere must have been incredible 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Unlike a lot of people here, I didn't bother much about events. I'd rather this than be sent off to war like those in 1914 and anyway, something was coming but I thought it was going to be 2030, not 2020. Those who have the least have the most to gain but I guess that wouldn't go down too well with anybody who had built up a business over the last 10/20 years just to see it crash overnight.     

Totally.. I felt something big was coming this year.. Just not this. 

I do feel sorry for many in business. My own family have been affected and it's heartbreaking to see.. 

5 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Thank you! 

I shall check out Anna Brees. Much appreciated. 

This one is great.

• Like 1

It just so happens that I was watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night, and the following words of Dumbledore stood out to me:

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.

What do you think?

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

The world couldn't get crazier, well it can, actually, it probably will, masks have just become a symbol, they all have uniforms and talkies, its clearly well funded, does anyone not find the absurdity of all these rules and then be able to go and protest and suddenly no rules apply and its ok, then there's no sleepovers/restriction on households and crazy idiotic rules, its madness, complete and utter madness, I dont get it, I really dont, none of this can be real, there's zero critical thinking and questioning of anything, I swear my life couldn't stranger, someone get me a Blue pill so I can stop seeing all this madness going on!

18 hours ago, Reapse said:

It just so happens that I was watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night, and the following words of Dumbledore stood out to me:

What do you think?

Powerful words. I do feel signs, wording and symbols are only truly read by those who can read between the lines and they have been placed there like coding. 

Hold on tight, we are in for a ride and a half. 

I'm just glad I have you guys to keep me sane! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, labrats said:

The world couldn't get crazier, well it can, actually, it probably will, masks have just become a symbol, they all have uniforms and talkies, its clearly well funded, does anyone not find the absurdity of all these rules and then be able to go and protest and suddenly no rules apply and its ok, then there's no sleepovers/restriction on households and crazy idiotic rules, its madness, complete and utter madness, I dont get it, I really dont, none of this can be real, there's zero critical thinking and questioning of anything, I swear my life couldn't stranger, someone get me a Blue pill so I can stop seeing all this madness going on!

Absolutely! 

Everything we knew has been turned upside down. 

Life is getting weirder and more surreal by the day. My dreams are more normal than reality..

Here is another song that's getting me through this madness..