Jump to content

Mandatory masks back at it again 08/01


wiiwas
 Share

Recommended Posts

We're getting the 'second wave' here in Lithuania after they removed all restrictions, mandatory masks are going to take place on 08/01, a lot of people are getting heated, but there are vast numbers that still pray to the mainstream media. Oh, and if u don't you'll get a 250 euro fine.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, wiiwas said:

We're getting the 'second wave' here in Lithuania after they removed all restrictions, mandatory masks are going to take place on 08/01, a lot of people are getting heated, but there are vast numbers that still pray to the mainstream media. Oh, and if u don't you'll get a 250 euro fine.

 

Whatever you do, don't despair. From what I've read here, a few of us in the UK have ignored similar crap and managed to go shopping, travel on trains/the tube without masks. As long as you feel comfortable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, wiiwas said:

We're getting the 'second wave' here in Lithuania after they removed all restrictions, mandatory masks are going to take place on 08/01, a lot of people are getting heated, but there are vast numbers that still pray to the mainstream media. Oh, and if u don't you'll get a 250 euro fine.

 

we have 2nd wave for the third week,masks are must.....IT IS A BLUEPRINT whic was orderd by secret societys.....it is the same everywhere 

 

and people still think this is a random happening......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Reapse What exactly did the Germans do wrong? Check your history. A picture of a Stalinist commissar or a Chinese Maoist would have been more appropriate surely?

People are quick to vilify "Ze Nazis" forgetting that it's a Zionist conspiracy we face today, which the allies, the "good guys" of WW2 helped to create.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, wodens_vengeance said:

People are quick to vilify "Ze Nazis" forgetting that it's a Zionist conspiracy we face today

 

I 100% agree with you @wodens_vengeance. It is the Zionist's who we face on a daily basis. They are behind most of the scenarios which are taking place today.

The Whole world is slowly but surely being taken over by Zionism (Israel). Just look at the way they have treated the Palestinians, if they could get rid of them all they would.:classic_angry:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wodens_vengeance said:

@Reapse What exactly did the Germans do wrong? Check your history. A picture of a Stalinist commissar or a Chinese Maoist would have been more appropriate surely?

People are quick to vilify "Ze Nazis" forgetting that it's a Zionist conspiracy we face today, which the allies, the "good guys" of WW2 helped to create.

 

Point taken. However, I stand by my use of an SS officer here as I was specifically drawing parallels between the infamous excuse offered to the world during the Nuremberg trials, and the excuse I hear many statists appeal to presently as a cop-out for individualism and investigation.

 

Regardless, I agree in that a "Stalinist commissar or a Chinese Maoist" would absolutely be fitting in its place - albeit less colloquial. It is not my intention to promote anti-German ideology. Moreover, I certainly feel that the excuse of "just following orders..." has been used as justification for heinous crimes long before the 20th century and has seen increased use ever since.

 

Your reaction has given me the idea of making a larger collage that features many more examples of wrongdoers (e.g. US soldiers invading Iraq) appealing to the same sorry excuse.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Reapse said:

 

Point taken. However, I stand by my use of an SS officer here as I was specifically drawing parallels between the infamous excuse offered to the world during the Nuremberg trials, and the excuse I hear many statists appeal to presently as a cop-out for individualism and investigation.

 

Regardless, I agree in that a "Stalinist commissar or a Chinese Maoist" would absolutely be fitting in its place - albeit less colloquial. It is not my intention to promote anti-German ideology. Moreover, I certainly feel that the excuse of "just following orders..." has been used as justification for heinous crimes long before the 20th century and has seen increased use ever since.

 

Your reaction has given me the idea of making a larger collage that features many more examples of wrongdoers (e.g. US soldiers invading Iraq) appealing to the same sorry excuse.


Good call Reapse - this is EXACTLY what is happening,  just following orders.  What the Nazi's did as they were ordering the poor jews to queue in an orderley fashion just before they were taken for a 'shower'.
Yes the Ultra-zionists are causing all this shit, but WE are the ones acquiescing to the stupidity.

Just following orders??   It's fucking PERFECT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, wodens_vengeance said:

@Reapse What exactly did the Germans do wrong? Check your history. A picture of a Stalinist commissar or a Chinese Maoist would have been more appropriate surely?

People are quick to vilify "Ze Nazis" forgetting that it's a Zionist conspiracy we face today, which the allies, the "good guys" of WW2 helped to create.


The german people 'per se' did nothing wrong, they were duped into the whole thing.  Just as we were (and are being).

I think Reapse meme perfectly frames a good point - that most of the people out there are unwittingly sheep.  Just following orders.

I see where you're going with this too Wodens_vengeance,   we know the rabbit hole goes super deep.  Hitler was just a stooge for the Thule and vril secret societes and other people who helped put him into power as chancellor, not forgetting the rothschilds and the rest, fuelling the financial might needed for the german war machine.

Let's not forget the scapegoat prime minister Chamberlain in particular who gave hitler plenty of time to build his war machine, and didn't bother to do anything of real use until hitler invaded Czechoiovakia in 1938.

Enter Churchill, and well... we know this 'placement' was put in charge for a reason.....  (even churchill had a private debt to the rothschilds and was close mates with Lord Victor Rothschild...
First thing the fat prick did was to imprison hundredsof british people who knew that the war was being 'engineered' by some secret force.

Dodgy as fuck the whole thing...

Still a great meme by Reapse though - enough to show the sheeple that following orders is part of the up and coming prison they are allowing to happen.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Chica
4 hours ago, wodens_vengeance said:

People are quick to vilify "Ze Nazis" forgetting that it's a Zionist conspiracy we face today, which the allies, the "good guys" of WW2 helped to create.

 

Yes. Too bad most people are unable to understand or even believe this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lithuania is a civil law nation so all are subject to the decree of the State

no escape other than changing the law system or vote in a President who will install Prime Minister and subordinates who will then remove the facemask law

both take a bit of time to accomplish

 

UK is a common law nation which means the people are above the State

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally I'm not an "exterminationist" If you want soldiers to fight and sacrifice their lives you need to make them believe in a cause worth dying for, hence the reason Hitler and the third reich had to be portrayed in allied propaganda as these baby eating demons who liked to gas children.

 

After the war I believe an awful lot of lies were told at Nuremberg in order to justify in the eyes of the world, the systematic carpet bombing and huge civilian death toll inflicted on Germany by the allies (not to mention the mass rapes by the soviets). If you take the view that there's a distinct possibility the jewish holocaust is a monstrous lie, the "good war" suddenly doesn't look so good after all.

 

It always makes me laugh when people in Britain hold Churchill up as a hero and regard Hitler as the blackest villain in all history, when it was Churchill who lost the empire, bankrupted the country and unnecessarily extended the war for his own ends and the ends of his zionist paymasters, while it was Hitler who warned us "If we fall all of Europe falls with us" and look how right he was, except it wasn't just Europe but the world.

 

For anyone interested in further reading I would recommend https://holocausthandbooks.com/ and the movie Hellstorm https://www.bitchute.com/video/DQsmGtKmArLD/.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, wodens_vengeance said:

Personally I'm not an "exterminationist" If you want soldiers to fight and sacrifice their lives you need to make them believe in a cause worth dying for, hence the reason Hitler and the third reich had to be portrayed in allied propaganda as these baby eating demons who liked to gas children.

 

After the war I believe an awful lot of lies were told at Nuremberg in order to justify in the eyes of the world, the systematic carpet bombing and huge civilian death toll inflicted on Germany by the allies (not to mention the mass rapes by the soviets). If you take the view that there's a distinct possibility the jewish holocaust is a monstrous lie, the "good war" suddenly doesn't look so good after all.

 

It always makes me laugh when people in Britain hold Churchill up as a hero and regard Hitler as the blackest villain in all history, when it was Churchill who lost the empire, bankrupted the country and unnecessarily extended the war for his own ends and the ends of his zionist paymasters, while it was Hitler who warned us "If we fall all of Europe falls with us" and look how right he was, except it wasn't just Europe but the world.

 

For anyone interested in further reading I would recommend https://holocausthandbooks.com/ and the movie Hellstorm https://www.bitchute.com/video/DQsmGtKmArLD/.

My grandfather born 1901 ( now passed)  always referred to Churchill as The Warmonger.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

My grandfather born 1901 ( now passed)  always referred to Churchill as The Warmonger.

 

That's interesting he would say that, confirms a lot of things I'd read about Mr.Churchill. David Irving's "Churchill's War" https://www.bitchute.com/video/d86gllYzBb2K/ really opened my eyes, it's long but well worth a watch . Also the book "No More Champagne" by David Lough is fascinating in that it shows how terminally short of cash Churchill was for most of his life, which obviously left him very vulnerable to corruption.

 

To quote Churchill himself in a letter to his mother "We are damned poor".

 

It's such a shame, remembrance day always makes me very sad. I can't help feeling that the brave men and women who fought for the allied side were duped and that they wouldn't think much of the world they fought and died for.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wodens_vengeance said:

 

That's interesting he would say that, confirms a lot of things I'd read about Mr.Churchill. David Irving's "Churchill's War" https://www.bitchute.com/video/d86gllYzBb2K/ really opened my eyes, it's long but well worth a watch . Also the book "No More Champagne" by David Lough is fascinating in that it shows how terminally short of cash Churchill was for most of his life, which obviously left him very vulnerable to corruption.

 

To quote Churchill himself in a letter to his mother "We are damned poor".

 

It's such a shame, remembrance day always makes me very sad. I can't help feeling that the brave men and women who fought for the allied side were duped and that they wouldn't think much of the world they fought and died for.

Yes, the manipulation by those who are pawns to their masters has created chaos since the dawn of time.  Where you say "fascinating in that it shows how terminally short of cash Churchill was for most of his life, which obviously left him very vulnerable to corruption."  is possibly why so many are falling in line with the official narratives - they dont want a fine or to be challenged by thinking differently.  I loved Davids video where he talked about the " power of not giving a shit"  

 

Thank you for linking that video also.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Yes, the manipulation by those who are pawns to their masters has created chaos since the dawn of time.  Where you say "fascinating in that it shows how terminally short of cash Churchill was for most of his life, which obviously left him very vulnerable to corruption."  is possibly why so many are falling in line with the official narratives - they dont want a fine or to be challenged by thinking differently.  I loved Davids video where he talked about the " power of not giving a shit"  

 

Thank you for linking that video also.

 

Your're absolutely right. I've noticed that people here in the UK seem to be terrified of what we call a "fixed penalty notice" basically a small on the spot fine. I think if you told the British public to jump off the nearest cliff or they'd be getting a £100 fixed penalty notice they'd be over the edge before the policeman had his pen out. 😄  What most people don't realise it seems, is that shop owners are liable to a £5000 fine for bothering people about not wearing a face nappy. 🙂 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fauci is also continuing to insist that hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is not a safe and effective method of treatment for COVID-19, whilst doctors around the world claim they have been using HCQ to treat their patients symptoms with tremendous success - of course, they have been censored for spreading "harmful misinformation." The link I have provided about the doctors claims is a MSM article that is supposedly debunking them (I am certain we all know how to read between the lines here), yet chooses to make ad hominem attacks rather than offer scientific counter-argument.

 

Here is a study from 2005 published in Virology Journal that shows chloroquine is effective for treating coronaviruses. You may not buy the theory that viruses cause disease. You may also be sick and tired (pun intended?) of the pharmacological craze and the pleas for a drug to treat each and every symptom of the human experience. Regardless, people get sick and seek treatment for their symptoms; doctors offer treatments and record the results, and sometimes these findings are published for the sake of accumulating knowledge.

 

My point is not to convince anyone to take HCQ. I am simply helping to point out more cracks in the Trojan Horse that has appeared at our gates.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So when will they release the first movie with masked actors ? :classic_laugh:

 

When will we get to watch 'old movies' with unmasked actors to remember the 'good old days' ?

 

The whole Western civilization is done because Europe bowed to the USA… parents bowed to their naughty kid…

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So when will they release the first movie with masked actors ? :classic_laugh:

 

When will we get to watch 'old movies' with unmasked actors to remember the 'good old days' ?

 

The whole Western civilization is done because Europe bowed to the USA… parents bowed to their naughty kid…

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2020 at 7:32 AM, Chica said:

 

Yes. Too bad most people are unable to understand or even believe this. 

 

Except that you can see the Nazi SS fingerprints on every evil thing that happens in US society and elsewhere.  Read "Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs.  It gives full bibliographed detail about how Project Paperclip was used to basically infect our society with the philosophy of these evil people because they were given very quiet, but prominent roles in the development of everything from soap to biotech industry to drug companies.   The experimenting they were doing on people in WW2 they just picked back up where they left off, doing it quietly behind the scenes through corporations and govt agencies.  That does not mean Zionists aren't here too.  We have multiple enemies.  These enemies fight each other when it suits them, and they cooperate with each other when it suits them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, motleyhoo said:

 

Except that you can see the Nazi SS fingerprints on every evil thing that happens in US society and elsewhere.  Read "Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs.  It gives full bibliographed detail about how Project Paperclip was used to basically infect our society with the philosophy of these evil people because they were given very quiet, but prominent roles in the development of everything from soap to biotech industry to drug companies.   The experimenting they were doing on people in WW2 they just picked back up where they left off, doing it quietly behind the scenes through corporations and govt agencies.  That does not mean Zionists aren't here too.  We have multiple enemies.  These enemies fight each other when it suits them, and they cooperate with each other when it suits them.

 

 

You make a good point but unfortunately I disagree with everything you said. 🙂 What are these "evils" the Germans are supposed to have committed? If it's all that old stuff about jewish soap, human lampshades, shrunken heads and experiments on twins then you're talking about things that were made up after the war by primarily jews, the US army psychological warfare division and the soviets.

Edited by wodens_vengeance
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Chica
On 7/30/2020 at 6:04 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

we know the rabbit hole goes super deep.  Hitler was just a stooge for the Thule and vril secret societes and other people who helped put him into power as chancellor, not forgetting the rothschilds and the rest, fuelling the financial might needed for the german war machine.

 

Yes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...